Wolvengard

Minea

MC Name: AsafPoz.

RP Name include previous titles: Tristam Corite (Former owner of Wood & Supply Co.)

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Kruss.

Timezone: UTC+2

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: It has been some time since I was part of a talented group, and this one gives me a really good impression. My character has some knowledge about geography and a bit of ancient language, though he could really be great as a Kruss. He has lots of combat knowledge, whether it'd be bow & arrow or melee weapons. In fact, he took part in many wars.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): N/A

Starke McHaryn thinks thoughtfully viewing the application with a slight frown, the only sign of his intent thinking. With a heavy sigh he sits down, his light chain mail patrol hauberk clinking softly with his movement. The sound of heavy foot falls is heard and glancing up the Lord Commander views his close companions as they walk into the room, Cavalier Lancer Liutenant Vectis II, and Starkes own cousin, Commander Rowan McHaryn. Both men seem to be garbed in armour splattered with mud and dust from the road, both bearing no injuries save for a slight bruise above Vectis right eye. Starke thinks thoughtfully before speaking.

"I trust your patrol went well? Ye both seem well enough". Starke doesn't bother waiting for a reply instead handing across the letter. In turn they both read it raising their eyebrows, Rowan is the first to speak.

"He is an untested man, Coz, we would be foolish to promote him to a knightly rank without first testing him". Vectis nods in agreement and so Starke begins writing the letter.

*The letter is delivered to you by Wolvengard Couriers, the heavy black destriers blowing loudly, hopefully finding your person*

"Hail Master Tristam,

I hope this letter finds you safe and well. We are greatly intrigued by your desire to join us at a knightly rank, you would have to be tested, but even then your chances of starting in an officers position are slim. We hope to hear from ye soon. Ride safely and stay in contact.

Hopefully your future brother of the order, Lord Commander Starke McHaryn."

*The letter is left with the Wolvengard seal*

Wolfseal_zps4f43280f.png

Starke McHaryn thinks thoughtfully viewing the application with a slight frown, the only sign of his intent thinking. With a heavy sigh he sits down, his light chain mail patrol hauberk clinking softly with his movement. The sound of heavy foot falls is heard and glancing up the Lord Commander views his close companions as they walk into the room, Cavalier Lancer Liutenant Vectis II, and Starkes own cousin, Commander Rowan McHaryn. Both men seem to be garbed in armour splattered with mud and dust from the road, both bearing no injuries save for a slight bruise above Vectis right eye. Starke thinks thoughtfully before speaking.

"I trust your patrol went well? Ye both seem well enough". Starke doesn't bother waiting for a reply instead handing across the letter. In turn they both read it raising their eyebrows, Rowan is the first to speak.

"He is an untested man, Coz, we would be foolish to promote him to a knightly rank without first testing him". Vectis nods in agreement and so Starke begins writing the letter.

*The letter is delivered to you by Wolvengard Couriers, the heavy black destriers blowing loudly, hopefully finding your person*

"Hail Master Tristam,

I hope this letter finds you safe and well. We are greatly intrigued by your desire to join us at a knightly rank, you would have to be tested, but even then your chances of starting in an officers position are slim. We hope to hear from ye soon. Ride safely and stay in contact.

Hopefully your future brother of the order, Lord Commander Starke McHaryn."

*The letter is left with the Wolvengard seal*

Wolfseal_zps4f43280f.png

Tristam lifts an eyebrow as he looks at the strange letter, but sighs in relief upon noticing the seal.

"..So they 'ave read my letter after a-" His expression changes. "Wait a second, how am I supposed to know where to go and prove myself?". Tristam looks around and whistles loudly, as if he's looking for something. A bird landed on a wooden pole near him. Tristam writes something on a piece of paper he had in his backpack from who knows when, ties it on the bird's leg and sends it away with a piece of bread to eat on its way to the sender.

"Hail Lord Commander McHaryn,

I have read your letter and I am happy to know I might have a chance of  joining Wolvengard, although I have one, big problem: I do not know where to meet you and have myself tested. Is there a specific place to meet you at? What kinds of tests would I have to pass? I have many questions, and hopefully you can answer them.

Hopefully your new recruit, Tristam Corite."

Tristam lifts an eyebrow as he looks at the strange letter, but sighs in relief upon noticing the seal.

"..So they 'ave read my letter after a-" His expression changes. "Wait a second, how am I supposed to know where to go and prove myself?". Tristam looks around and whistles loudly, as if he's looking for something. A bird landed on a wooden pole near him. Tristam writes something on a piece of paper he had in his backpack from who knows when, ties it on the bird's leg and sends it away with a piece of bread to eat on its way to the sender.

"Hail Lord Commander McHaryn,

I have read your letter and I am happy to know I might have a chance of  joining Wolvengard, although I have one, big problem: I do not know where to meet you and have myself tested. Is there a specific place to meet you at? What kinds of tests would I have to pass? I have many questions, and hopefully you can answer them.

Hopefully your new recruit, Tristam Corite."

Starke McHaryn frowns softly to himself, eyeing the barricades of Crowsfoot, his features set in thought when suddenly a bird lands before him squawking, Starke looks down noticing the tightly furled letter tied to the birds leg, Starke reaches forward grabbing the letter and giving the bird some travelling biscuit from his pocket. He nods once before writing a quick reply and stamping it with his ring, tying it back to the birds leg and watching in satisfaction as the bird flies back the way it came.

*The letter would hopefully reach you by way of the same bird.*

Hail again Master Corite,

I have been incredibly busy as of late, and have had to attend to pressing matters elsewhere. However I have very capable officers would be able to commence the testing as soon as possible. The testing involves your fighting prowess, your moral code, and your suitability to join our ranks. I urge ye to head to the Wilds Docks, for we have a small outpost on the mainland not far from there, ye'll see it fine. If ye dinae know this location then I urge ye to contact some of my officers, Sir Vectis ((Drazker)), Commander Rowan ((XXRyanSeveranceXX)) or one of my kruss by the name of Sir Branaford Fairheart the stoic ((TNTlover1234)).

Signed: Lord Commander Starke McHaryn.

*The Wolvengard seal is imprinted here*

Wolfseal_zps4f43280f.png

Hey man, im in the australian timezone so it may be difficult to coordinate with my work, the names I gave you however are Americans who can help, add me on skype which I will send through to you asap. We'll set up a meeting as soon as possible

MC Name: Adam_barnett

RP Name include previous titles: Leoncas Feather

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Keeper

Timezone: GMT

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: Leoncas has spent a long time looking for  a guild like this where he can use his skills of farming and fighting. Leoncas has been willing to join the wolvengard ever since he met ((drazker)). He has been practising his skills before he wrote this application hoping he wouldnt be ready to join the wolvengard, he would be devoted to serving the wolvengard. He has took part in a number of battles although he does not like to he knows its his duty to help in these battles.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): N/A

MC Name: Adam_barnett

RP Name include previous titles: Leoncas Feather

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Keeper

Timezone: GMT

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: Leoncas has spent a long time looking for  a guild like this where he can use his skills of farming and fighting. Leoncas has been willing to join the wolvengard ever since he met ((drazker)). He has been practising his skills before he wrote this application hoping he wouldnt be ready to join the wolvengard, he would be devoted to serving the wolvengard. He has took part in a number of battles although he does not like to he knows its his duty to help in these battles.

A letter is sent in Reply "Find your way to Crowsfoot and we shall speak there."

MC Name: nsjja12345

RP Name include previous titles: Borin Rameriz

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover.

Timezone: AWST.

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: OOC'LY - I joined as i was bored of sitting around looking for role-play. RP'LY - I joined because i was asked and recruited by Commander Aldari.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): 

I was recruited by Commander Aldari for my knowledge and fighting skills.

MC Name: nsjja12345

RP Name include previous titles: Borin Rameriz

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover.

Timezone: AWST.

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: OOC'LY - I joined as i was bored of sitting around looking for role-play. RP'LY - I joined because i was asked and recruited by Commander Aldari.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): 

I was recruited by Commander Aldari for my knowledge and fighting skills.

A letter is sent back to Borin, reading

"You shall be tested at Crowsfoots, make your way there"

MC Name: hugothechamp

RP Name include previous titles: Lorien Brave (The Tailor)

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Keeper, in order to learn great things from the Wolvengard and eventually learn how to connect to the void.

Timezone: UTC +4:00

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: Lorien Brave wishes to join so that he may finally learn about the world around him without any current events from hindering him. He aims to finally become a Mage after reading tomes on the subject, and hopes to advance the guild as much as he can (which he will be able to do more-so if he can wield magic). ((I just wanna join for some fun RP and to have good times with a bunch of people with similar interests. Also, I hope this will allow me to make my character become a mage, as that will unlock a great many more RP options to use, and I hope I will be able to use them to make your RP experience on this server all the better))

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): n/a

MC Name: Vekrus

RP Name include previous titles: Count, Noble Ser Slade Tarus

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Kruss

Timezone: MST

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: [OOC] I am looking to find a guild that might help in my character's endevours. [RP] Slade has been in the North for many years living off what he could and barely surviving. He did this to find answers to some of his life questions and to train, non stop, to be the greatest warrior in the land. When he finally came home he found it hard to make the quick adjustment and feels Wolvengard will be his best option.

Vekrus and Hugo, some officers *cough Yimmya cough* have forgotten recruitment here is OOC on the forums, and a 'random' meeting is arranged for you at one of our outposts, or just in general with someone from the Order.

You're both now approved for that stage, and I'll let you know over skype details of this encounter!

Thanks.

-Hugo, please add me on skype: Cid_the_sloth

*A note is posted at the Great Nations' Crossing:*

ATTENTION!

All Wolvengard recruits, in your response,

you may have been directed to 'meet at Crow's Foot'.

But what is Crow's Foot?

Where is it?

To start off, Crow's Foot is the Wolvengard's continental outpost. It is our point of operation on the mainland and the location of our stables. It is located further east near the Wilds' Dock on the same beach. It is a palisade structure surrounding a stone tower and some stables. If nobody is there you are free to wait out your time in the smithy located outside the walls.

The Wolvengard hopes this will assist recruits in finding their way to our Order. God speed.

Vekrus and Hugo, some officers *cough Yimmya cough* have forgotten recruitment here is OOC on the forums, and a 'random' meeting is arranged for you at one of our outposts, or just in general with someone from the Order.

You're both now approved for that stage, and I'll let you know over skype details of this encounter!

Thanks.

-Hugo, please add me on skype: Cid_the_sloth

((Usually right bro, but we've changed it, it is now OOC and IC. If your char can write its RP apps as well as OOC, if your char has trouble writing/sending letters, make an OOC app and arrange for an "impromptu" meeting.