Wolvengard

Minea

MC Name: Kyle4924

RP Name include previous titles: Valon Tyrannis, Previous Lord Sheriff of the Kingdom of Oren, Viscount of Yeklar, Baron of Aecmar

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover

Timezone: Est Standard Time

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: I felt like it. Valon felt like it.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): Commander Owl.

RP Name include previous titles: Valon Tyrannis, Previous Lord Sheriff of the Kingdom of Oren, Viscount of Yeklar, Baron of Aecmar

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): Commander Owl.

Vectis passes by the entry application in question, sifting through it and the one below it in the stack. Taking hold of a nearby letter opener, he opens the first, seeing it to be the application of Valon Tyrannis. The Knight scowls upon finding the author of such a note. Replacing the letter opener first, he takes the torn envelope and the letter, both shreds of evidence, and heads downstairs, tossing them into a hearth before making his way out of the tower, a pleased grin curling on his lips.

In his head, he says to himself, "I'll be damned if any ridiculites who shout profanity like mongrels and swear fealty to so many will become a part of this Order."

*A letter is sent to Valcon*

"You are accepted, and I have already given you your uniform, any other questions please talk to me."

Vectis passes by the entry application in question, sifting through it and the one below it in the stack. Taking hold of a nearby letter opener, he opens the first, seeing it to be the application of Valon Tyrannis. The Knight scowls upon finding the author of such a note. Replacing the letter opener first, he takes the torn envelope and the letter, both shreds of evidence, and heads downstairs, tossing them into a hearth before making his way out of the tower, a pleased grin curling on his lips.

In his head, he says to himself, "I'll be damned if any ridiculites who shout profanity like mongrels and swear fealty to so many will become a part of this Order."

*A letter is sent to Vectis*

"Dear Sir Vectis, this man is being accepted by me, if you wish to know more speak to me at crows foot."

MC Name: dragonmaster0219

RP Name include previous titles: Drakon Nastrada

Timezone: Eastern US

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: To serve with friends and have a good war experiance.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): SirWhisper

MC Name: Chikaku_Chan

RP Name include previous titles: Jerath

Timezone: +8 GMT

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: I am Sir Vectis's squire.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): Drazker

MC Name: Chikaku_Chan

RP Name include previous titles: Jerath

Timezone: +8 GMT

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: I am Sir Vectis's squire.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): Drazker

A letter is sent back to Jerath.

Hail Master Jerath,

If Vectis recruited ye then it is up to Vectis to test and clothe ye as his squire. He will take responsibility for ye, I trust his word if he says ye are able.

Signed: Lord Commander Starke McHaryn.

Wolfseal_zps4f43280f.png

Is Wolvengards working with Abresi City Watch?

((The current relationship with Abresi is neutral, we have an alright trade relationship, but apart from that its neutral or slightly above neutral, we helped them against the antags. If you ask this because you have a char in the Abresi watch but also want to join the Wolvengard, I strongly urge you to only be loyal to one order or guild, we personally don't accept people who's char serve more than one order. IF you were just curious, then theres your answer, we're slightly above neutral, Chump can either confirm or deny this.))

((The current relationship with Abresi is neutral, we have an alright trade relationship, but apart from that its neutral or slightly above neutral, we helped them against the antags. If you ask this because you have a char in the Abresi watch but also want to join the Wolvengard, I strongly urge you to only be loyal to one order or guild, we personally don't accept people who's char serve more than one order. IF you were just curious, then theres your answer, we're slightly above neutral, Chump can either confirm or deny this.))

Bael is exempt to all rules.

Bael is exempt to all rules.

((I concur, for some weird reason rules dont touch him))

MC Name: MushyNinja

RP Name include previous titles: Hileia'Avern

Timezone: PST

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: I have always been trying to find a way to put my talents and knowledge to the greater good and practical use. Joining Wolvengard appears to be the best option. My main skills include a vast knowledge of ocean life and other biology. I curently reside inside Malinor, and spend most of my days fishing and recording diferent types of fish and trees in my books, looking for the best food and lumber sources.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): NA

MC Name: MushyNinja

RP Name include previous titles: Hileia'Avern

Timezone: PST

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: I have always been trying to find a way to put my talents and knowledge to the greater good and practical use. Joining Wolvengard appears to be the best option. My main skills include a vast knowledge of ocean life and other biology. I curently reside inside Malinor, and spend most of my days fishing and recording diferent types of fish and trees in my books, looking for the best food and lumber sources.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): NA

Vectis, while busy out training in the yard one day, is handed the letter by one of his Squires. He halts his practice to read it over and nods before departing the training yard, sheathing his blade. A good thirty minutes later he settles himself behind a desk, dipping a quill into ink and responding, his calligraphy guided by spectacles and torchlight. He pens a letter, which he has sent by messenger owl to the applicant. It reads as follows:

"To Hileia'Avern,

Your application to the Order of the Wolvengard has been processed. Please find your way to Crow's Foot as this will be your first test to join us. Once you have arrived, you will undergo inspection and see if you will be of any worth to us. I look forward to making your acquaintance.

Sincerely,

Cavalier Vectis"

MC Name: AsafPoz.

RP Name include previous titles: Tristam Corite (Former owner of Wood & Supply Co.)

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Kruss.

Timezone: UTC+2

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: It has been some time since I was part of a talented group, and this one gives me a really good impression. My character has some knowledge about geography and a bit of ancient language, though he could really be great as a Kruss. He has lots of combat knowledge, whether it'd be bow & arrow or melee weapons. In fact, he took part in many wars.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): N/A