goods. Your funding would allow us to expand our industries and provide

more services across Anthos. Please send a (forum) bird to Lark Steelwall

if you are interested.

MC Name: TicoKaic

RP Name include previous titles: Tico

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover

Timezone: GMT -3 hours

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: 

-OOC: When I saw how nice the place and people were and how much dedication you guys put into this I just felt in love with the Guild.

-RP: After being saved from a giant horde, Tico meets the people from the Guild and really felt at home. He thinks that maybe it is time to stop being a wanderer Monk and try to join the Guild. If he get into the Guild, it will be finally time for him to train battle skills his master never teached.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill?: Minea spoke to me about the Guild and asked me to aplly.

OOC Application

MC Name:
XxDukesterxX

RP Name include previous titles:
Derrek Elendil II, Former Ranger Captain, Former Heir of Adunia, Former Ildician Drillmaster

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific):
Drillmaster / Physical trainer

Timezone:
GMT

The reasons I'd like to join the guild personally is because i've recently got back into the Lord of the Craft community after a long yet necessary leave and seek an exciting, indulging and serious Roleplay environment. I hope to start playing to a dedicated level like once before and hopefully make a new set of companions along the way.

OOC Application

MC Name:
XxDukesterxX

RP Name include previous titles:
Derrek Elendil II, Former Ranger Captain, Former Heir of Adunia, Former Ildician Drillmaster

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific):
Drillmaster / Physical trainer

Timezone:
GMT

The reasons I'd like to join the guild personally is because i've recently got back into the Lord of the Craft community after a long yet necessary leave and seek an exciting, indulging and serious Roleplay environment. I hope to start playing to a dedicated level like once before and hopefully make a new set of companions along the way.

Starke McHaryn writes a letters sealing it and sending it away.

Hail Master Derrek,

Your application has reached us and we are intrigued, by all means I believe we could use you. Your family name however is interesting, does Lachlan know of this application? And if so, do ye have his approval? If ye join us all family ties are second to the Wolvengard, ye serve us first and foremost. I would be interested to know where ye would stand on this matter.

Sincerely Lord Commander Starke McHaryn.

P.S In the mean time one of my trusted officers will contact ye for a trial test of arms to see if ye have the right skill.

MC Name: TicoKaic

RP Name include previous titles: Tico

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover

Timezone: GMT -3 hours

-OOC: When I saw how nice the place and people were and how much dedication you guys put into this I just felt in love with the Guild.

-RP: After being saved from a giant horde, Tico meets the people from the Guild and really felt at home. He thinks that maybe it is time to stop being a wanderer Monk and try to join the Guild. If he get into the Guild, it will be finally time for him to train battle skills his master never teached.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill?: Minea spoke to me about the Guild and asked me to aplly.

A letter is sent swiftly away

Hail Master Monk,

We welcome ye into our ranks for the moment, until ye can be truely tested. 

Sincerely Starke McHaryn.

Wolfseal_zps4f43280f.png

((Really try an get skype, its the biggest thing we use to communicate))

MC Name: Redpen900

RP Name include previous titles: Kronus Fairheart

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover

Timezone: Central

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons:  I wish to join because I think it is a great cause and I think it will be fun.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): Branaford Fairhear

((TNTlover12345

MC Name: Redpen900

RP Name include previous titles: Kronus Fairheart

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover

Timezone: Central

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons:  I wish to join because I think it is a great cause and I think it will be fun.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)): Branaford Fairhear

((TNTlover12345

A letter it sent back to Kronus.

Hail Master Kronus please contact Branaford Fairheart to set you up with a testing session with one of my best officers, Rowan McHaryn. We hope to see your skills very shortly.

Signed: Lord Commander Starke McHaryn

Wolfseal_zps4f43280f.png

A mysterious note appears on the walls of the Shank and Crow's Foot...

"Yo, Im wolvengard;
you better respect;
If you don’t motherfucker;
Ya gunna get wrecked;

We hail from the north;
we roll with the pack
if you come for trouble;
we’ll put ya head on a plaque;

Our fearless leader;
ruthless as a shark;
better give up for;
our lord commander Starke;

If you don’t know us;
It’s time to learn;
If you **** with us;
You’ve reached the point... of no... return..."

((cheers to Xiryks for that one))

*A Dagger is stabbed into yer gate dripping of blood* *There's a note in the middle of the dagger*

"Yer making an enemy of de wrong guild mate,This blood won't only be your members, but it will also be yours you will remember this day till the day you die and you will always regret making an enemy of de owls"

FK3bF8L.jpg

*A Dagger is stabbed into yer gate dripping of blood* *There's a note in the middle of the dagger*

"Yer making an enemy of de wrong guild mate,This blood won't only be your members, but it will also be yours you will remember this day till the day you die and you will always regret making an enemy of de owls"

FK3bF8L.jpg

Aldari stares at the note, before turning to John and Arhadir

"Your fault."

FK3bF8L.jpg

Kneeling to be at eye-level with the note, Sir Vectis inspects it for clues. First, a dark strand of hair. Gesturing to his Squire, he calls out, "bring me a blood-hound!" Hurriedly, the Squire, Samuel, brings his master a particular blood-hound. Taking the dog by the scruff of it's neck, he pushes it's head forward, the muzzle and nose being pressed into the note and general area of the knife. As the hound picks up a scent, the Knight releases his hold of it. Rearing back, the blood-hound raises it's head skyward and unleashes a howl before bounding off at the closest scent.

The hunt was on.

S'Xan'jar sniffs the note, knowing he could find this man easier than any silly hound.

FK3bF8L.jpg

Starke McHaryn looked at the note with an uncharacteristic sneer of contempt, shaking his head once he turned to the Wolven present. 

"Lads this'll blow over in half a day, they dinae have the man hood to take us on, they'll be dealt with, and as for that blood being one of our members?", Starke McHaryn chuckles once turning to Vectis.

"Keep me updated on the sparrow hunt"

FK3bF8L.jpg

Bael hopes these guys are as good at PvP as they are at making empty threats, because if they aren't, they won't be around much longer. Anyhow, amateur folks are no good against a guy who has been in the business since before they were born.