♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

((No not ooc, I found out with my character :D I know some of those who belong to your initial group now and am quite friendly with them! I can't wait to meet your character in-game, when my app is accepted my character is pretty much gonna wanna kill everyone who is not a worshiper of Iblees, but he can resist for a while, but only a while before he just has to kill :D So it will be fun having our characters encounter.))

((This is gonna take longer than expected, mine was denied for an outdated format because it sat there for so long that I copied and pasted my old one to a new one and deleted that one...))

((This is gonna take longer than expected, mine was denied for an outdated format because it sat there for so long that I copied and pasted my old one to a new one and deleted that one...))

Well, I just reposted by NEW villain application to be Adv. because they didn't count the ones who did apply because the format was hard to read. I'm also waiting for the Villain application, although I am already a villain, it is for being Advanced. Good luck on yours too! And you can just fill out the form right now, for pre-register-ing purposes. Don't want to botch up the thread with talking.

-In-Game Name: susitsu

-RolePlaying Name: Shen

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11930 ((I worked hard on this!))

-Race and Subrace: Human, southerner.

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: None.

--Are you still a member of this organization: No.

--If yes, are you trusted:

-Reason for Joining: I want to be amongst those who do not disgust me and to help those who are blessed and to enjoy myself by commuting dark acts in the funnest of ways.

-Evils you have committed: Greed, bullying, using others for personal gain, lying, cheating, theft, cannibalism, sadism, consorting with the undead, worshiping Iblees, the Fallen One, tempting others to evil.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I have a history of roleplaying on forums, but this is my first time doing it like this. So far I think I am doing very well at this style and have a good grip on it, I also have been in many encounters since my arrival here so I have a good grip on PvP ((Also all the rules that go with it that I can get people on))

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: I am actually trusted by the head Oren guard Vardek, he seems to think I'm good and has helped me before, he just has never caught me doing anything. I could go about gaining information from this Orc Shaman.

((Ooc: I just realized from your skin how many times Ive seen you lol))

-In-Game Name: susitsu

-RolePlaying Name: Shen

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11930 ((I worked hard on this!))

-Race and Subrace: Human, southerner.

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: None.

--Are you still a member of this organization: No.

--If yes, are you trusted:

-Reason for Joining: I want to be amongst those who do not disgust me and to help those who are blessed and to enjoy myself by commuting dark acts in the funnest of ways.

-Evils you have committed: Greed, bullying, using others for personal gain, lying, cheating, theft, cannibalism, sadism, consorting with the undead, worshiping Iblees, the Fallen One, tempting others to evil.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I have a history of roleplaying on forums, but this is my first time doing it like this. So far I think I am doing very well at this style and have a good grip on it, I also have been in many encounters since my arrival here so I have a good grip on PvP ((Also all the rules that go with it that I can get people on))

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: I am actually trusted by the head Oren guard Vardek, he seems to think I'm good and has helped me before, he just has never caught me doing anything. I could go about gaining information from this Orc Shaman.

((Ooc: I just realized from your skin how many times Ive seen you lol))

Accepted as soon as your villain application is accepted.

Okay, ive got tinned of free time, let's see if there is a computer nearby... <- OOC.

((Excellent, I'm working on some other thread at the moment.))

((Excellent, I'm working on some other thread at the moment.))

(( name of thread? ))

-In-Game Name: Sgtteddybear59

-RolePlaying Name: Natheus Deltorne

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9412

-Race and Subrace: Human, Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: S.A. (Storms army)

--Are you still a member of this organization: Indeed I am.

--If yes, are you trusted: Very trusted. I am a high ranking general in the military.

-Reason for Joining: "It was all money at first, but then it soon became more than that, more than just survival, But passion. The feeling of sinking my blade into some bastards chest... Oh that makes me feel warm again... It makes me feel alive, empowered... Invincible. I join because I could use some work, I also join for the thrill of hunting a man down in the serenity of the shadows, Instilling fear in the hearts of Iblees' enemies. Serving, our great god... The fallen one."

-Evils you have committed: "I have stolen, many times. I killed the innocent and even betrayed my closest friends. I tempt others to evil, I have slept with countless woman. I have even spoke against this pig for a king, spoke of what lies he spreads, but yet, I am punished for treason! I don't serve this king, I don't serve these pathetic fools who have not seen what doom soon approaches them. I see Iblees, our god, our bringer of a new world order... Our savior."

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I'd say I am a really good RPer. I have RPed for a long time on multiple games for years now and since day one, I have always been a born natural at RPing. As for rules, yes I understand them fully.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: People see me as the scum of the earth... So no, I have no connections to people within a kingdom, but I do have some with a potential threat to the undead, The S.A.

(( I hope you enjoy reading this! I am eager to join the black hand as I have always loves the secretive, stealthy guilds in any game.))

((A little tip: Make it so that applications are not posted in here, but get pm'd to you. Also, be secretive and have no member list. Why? People will metagame so hard that you will never even get close to bring some chaos and despair to the Kingdoms. I know it's forbidden and most won't even do it purposively, but it will happen, as it is already happening. It is much harder to do a background check by going through all villain apps, instead of just having everyone listed up here nicely.

Just saying, I wouldn't do it ofc :) ))

-In-Game Name: NiNjAxR3M1Xx

-RolePlaying Name: Fawkes/ Relok'oth

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now] But I hope to be a rogue one

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now] Hopefully Healing; Maybe Necromancy.

-Villain Application Link: Here

-Race and Subrace: Elf, Dark

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Dark Brotherhood, Disciples of Valor, Alvadas Guard

--Are you still a member of this organization: Leader of the DB; No longer DoV or Alvadas Guard

--If yes, are you trusted: The Dark Brotherhood trusts me; Janik, who leads DoV kinda trusts me and I quit Alvadas Guards, so I dunno...

-Reason for Joining: Fellows need fellows, and we are allies, after all...

-Evils you have committed: Numerous; I tempt many with my Dark Brotherhood, and we kill people for money.

Masterfawkes aka The_Traitor

Shiftnative

The other two are dead now...

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:

I understand PvP and server rules; and I consider myself a good roleplayer with only a few lapses...

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:

Not infomation I can share here. They are too delicate.

Also, the Dark Brotherhood can give you discounts no matter what happens to my app. That is say if you want someone killed and the price is usually 300 minas, then it becomes 250 minas, gettit?

((Listen up: If I see anyone of you trolling at the Undeadkeep with no reason, without permissions of the high ranked players in this guild or anyone else permission I'm going to kill you. I'm very annoyed of Djinne.. started building up some bases near the unk, one within the range of 75 blocks. It's kinda against the Lore, so stop it. I am currently at the unk, trying to join Undead and stuff like that. Just because I'm part of this guild it doesn't mean I will show mercy when I see you at the unk! Trespassers aren't welcome and we WILL kill you if you come to unk without a offer, a reason. We will shoot some Lightnings and Fireballs if we see you marching up or with armor and sword. If you're a follower with a offer put away swords, armor and any other weapons.

((Listen up: If I see anyone of you trolling at the Undeadkeep with no reason, without permissions of the high ranked players in this guild or anyone else permission I'm going to kill you. I'm very annoyed of Djinne.. started building up some bases near the unk, one within the range of 75 blocks. It's kinda against the Lore, so stop it. I am currently at the unk, trying to join Undead and stuff like that. Just because I'm part of this guild it doesn't mean I will show mercy when I see you at the unk! Trespassers aren't welcome and we WILL kill you if you come to unk without a offer, a reason. We will shoot some Lightnings and Fireballs if we see you marching up or with armor and sword. If you're a follower with a offer put away swords, armor and any other weapons.
?

You still a part of my guild too? Or have you left?