♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Well that was rude =( you don't have to yell all I was asking is if he would make a good fit, thanks for the answer though, I don't think he or I would XD.

-In-Game Name: Pewpewnotqq

-RolePlaying Name: Kimball

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now] Decent with a blade, train whenever i can and only if there are a lot of arrows around should i use a bow.

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now] no

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14452

-Race and Subrace: Human

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Oren Guard

--Are you still a member of this organization: Yes

---If yes, are you trusted: Yes

-Reason for Joining: Brother Rucifel joined and because of the fall of alstion

-Evils you have committed: stolen, lied to oren guard

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)---

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes, i understand the rules(except dying) and i can sometimes forget certain things of course still learning the best way to talk in rp, trying to not meta at all but it can slip every once in awhile.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Yes, most of the oren guard trusts me.

-Time Zone and playing Times: -8GMT and most nights(when school starts that might change) and weekends almost all day.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes

By the way ryder you gotta update the ranks part, I am no longer a scion i am the High Priest :D

Its the busy life of being an FM.

-In-Game Name: Pewpewnotqq

-RolePlaying Name: Kimball

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now] Decent with a blade, train whenever i can and only if there are a lot of arrows around should i use a bow.

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now] no

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=14452

-Race and Subrace: Human

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Oren Guard

--Are you still a member of this organization: Yes

---If yes, are you trusted: Yes

-Reason for Joining: Brother Rucifel joined and because of the fall of alstion

-Evils you have committed: stolen, lied to oren guard

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)---

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes, i understand the rules(except dying) and i can sometimes forget certain things of course still learning the best way to talk in rp, trying to not meta at all but it can slip every once in awhile.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Yes, most of the oren guard trusts me.

-Time Zone and playing Times: -8GMT and most nights(when school starts that might change) and weekends almost all day.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes

Denied. Use the new Villain App Layout.

Robbed killed and downright insulted... twice, very mean, but good RP. Next time though, you should check to see if your members have a accepted villain app, both times i died it was by empire, and he doesn't have one, someone else set up a ban request and as good roleplay it was... he isn't accepted therefore can't partake in villainous activities... yet he did, killing me twice and taking my money. So uh... yea.

hey guys.

It is time for me to say, i leave this guild. I have decided to follow the way of light.

((BTW, I didnt kill my character, so he knows all the secrets and locations of bases))

hey guys.

It is time for me to say, i leave this guild. I have decided to follow the way of light.

((BTW, I didnt kill my character, so he knows all the secrets and locations of bases))

Betrayal - Server offense - Bannable (If I understood the rule right.)

And I put you on the Blacklist, so shouldn't know alot ;)

Betrayal - Server offense - Bannable (If I understood the rule right.)

And I put you on the Blacklist, so shouldn't know alot ;)

One, it isnt a bannable offence, Two, you put me on the blacklist AFTER i left, so i remember everything :D

*You see a message on the bulletin board of the sanctuary*((Meaning only people who actually go the the sanctuary will know this unless told by someone else who knows about the sanctuary and visits it.)) Dear brothers, I am leaving The Black Hand. This was a family, but it has turned to dogs. There are those I will always see as my brothers. But there are those I will see as just a pack of wild dogs. There are those I will still help if they need it, those I still consider my brothers. Ryder Bane, Nightmare, Rasta, Juvens, Natheus, Rucifel, Kevin, and Lym. Guraim I did not know well enough, but he did not behave like a dog like the rest of them did, he shows promise. I will always consider you I have listed family. If any of you ever need help I will come to your call. Goodbye brothers. ~Shen *The message ends*