♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

From what I got by this post and its odd spelling, your saying the undead despise the Black Hand? Just wondering since that was kind of confusing to look at.

Nope, its really just him, Vex, and Raid7

I don't even think Tac is undead. I mean, I've seen him around, but if he is, wow...

*Cough cough bad roleplayer cough cough*

I don't Think he's undead either. But i know The location of The headquarters. It's located in Kal'Alras, and i have authorization to go in No matter what. ((In typing from iPhone now, any mistakes BLAME AUTOCORRECT!!))

-In-Game Name: Khaene

-RolePlaying Name: Khaene

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now]

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: (approved) viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13707

-Race and Subrace: Human Northerner

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Alstion Rangers

--Are you still a member of this organization: No (Disbanded)

--If yes, are you trusted: The other former guard trust me.

-Reason for Joining: Alstion's defeat struck a devastating blow to Khaene's psyche. Struggling to rationalize the loss of his homeland, he turned to thoughts of anger and betrayal. These emotions have cracked his moral armor, giving Iblees' corruption a way in. See my villain app for more OOC information on why I'd join.

IC: I spent years of my life ranging through the frozen tundra of the North tracking Iblees worshippers and undead. Everything I had come to know and love was there and many brave men fought to the last defending Alstion but it was all for naught. In the weeks after Alstion fell this last time I spent many days wandering the wilds, looking for an answer, for a purpose. It was then that I met a man named Rire. I blamed him and others like him, at first, for the fall of Alstion. But through his guidance I understand now that I was wrong. It wasn't the Undead that destroyed Alstion, it wasn't those Iblees worshippers that I had ignorantly believed sought only our destruction. Nay, it was Oren, the kingdom of men, who abandoned us and let their petty squabbling and bickering get in the way of protecting Aegis. The Undead and other Iblees worshippers, I know now, are merely messengers, heralds of the true peace Iblees brings. Alstion fell because we failed to embrace Iblees. When I expressed my desire to help destroy those who stand in the way of Iblees, to help end the unnecessary cycle of war and strife in Aegis, Rire told me to seek the Black Hand and apply for membership.

-Evils you have committed: In the weeks since Alstion's fall I've had to survive in the frozen north alone, foraging supplies when they could be found, and stealing supplies when they could not. I will do anything to survive and to accomplish my goals.

-References for Evils Done: None.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I understand the rules of PvP and believe I'm a good RolePlayer. I can avoid getting emotional about my character (for the most part), maintain a separation between IC and OOC, and don't always have to "win." It's all about involved players having fun.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: I'm known by many of the former citizens of Alstion.

-Time Zone and playing Times: My classes just started so I may not be on much, but typically I play afternoons during the week EST. (GMT-5)

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Sure, doesn't matter to me.

Accepted. Contact me InGame.

((Tac is Undead, yep, he's part of Tac & Co. and hates Black Hand, nuff said. I'll leave Black Hand soon, it's not fun anymore.))

ooc The Black Hand seems to be disbanding. I'll stick with it though, i see an better furture for it anyway

It is sad to see a guild that had such humble begginings falling apart, personally i blame the undead, Tyrion hasnt been online lately so he cant plan undead attacks and also since the northern territories are gone, there is noting to attack..., DONT WORRY i have s0mething planned for the near future...

okay i apologize for pointing out the spelling, and now wish i had $400 to waste, I would definatly not squander such an awesome privilage.

Well you won't be Undead Fully cos your RP still has to be very very very very veryyyyyyy good.

I have returned, Brothers.

We welcome you back...

Another Message:

WE NEED ACCEPTED VILLAINS!!! WE ARE PLANNING AN ATTACK!

We welcome you back...

Another Message:

WE NEED ACCEPTED VILLAINS!!! WE ARE PLANNING AN ATTACK!

Sorry for such the long absence. (I have gotten a job :? )

I have upgraded the guild slightly since I have been there.... A lot of my things have gone missing that I had planned to use such as a stack of Black and Red Wool.... Whoever took it needs to grow up and let me know before taking it....

I'll need updating when you get the chance Ryder.