♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

((Siiiimmoonnnn. I've tooolldd you, make sure your "slaves" aka your "members" who don't have approved villain apps KNOW that they are SLAVES and CANNOT do villainous acts! They can act in defense of your bases, go out and fetch materials, maybe even help with the occasional trap by acting like innocent victims, but they can't go about murdering, pillaging, kidnapping, slaving, etc. :I All of the legit members I have had the pleasure of RPing with have been fine. Its the ones who assume they can be evil without an app that are causing issues for your group as a whole.))

((Well, most of us are going to split up and founding a new guild. Because of Ramirez and char615 we have bad relationships to the Undead and it doesn't work fine anymore.))

((I am going to leave the guild, it starts to fall apart, and being a slave kinda sucks ^^))

EDICT 1: All non-accepted villains have been SEVERED from the guild. Exceptions include Reece, and anyone I've met in TS.

All else. Forget about us now. We have no need for non-villains.

Trials start tomorrow. Failure means character being killed.

The Black Hand will not tolerate tom-foolery.

Ramirez will be kicked. Vampero has already been killed. ((Happy Lym? :D))

And Ninja, you're always wlcome

Well.. not really, they ruined our relationship to the Undead. We should use a other Guild Name.

Well.. not really, they ruined our relationship to the Undead. We should use a other Guild Name.

We're still in very good terms with the Undead. Unless their names are Vex, Orpheus, or Tac. Don't get too confused.

EDICT 1: All non-accepted villains have been SEVERED from the guild. Exceptions include Reece, and anyone I've met in TS.

All else. Forget about us now. We have no need for non-villains.

Trials start tomorrow. Failure means character being killed.

The Black Hand will not tolerate tom-foolery.

Ramirez will be kicked. Vampero has already been killed. ((Happy Lym? :D))

And Ninja, you're always wlcome

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand the changes :(

I have missed so much...

(I hate the real life, lol)

I need to get back into the groove of things

Montego pretty much destroyed by Sledder and Raid7, they didn't get to the locked chests, nothing can be done about it.

Montego pretty much destroyed by Sledder and Raid7, they didn't get to the locked chests, nothing can be done about it.

Got this under control. Bigger and better base soon. I'll PM you details to avoid META