♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

-In-Game Name: mdhegs

-RolePlaying Name: Bone

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: sword 30

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5287-mdhegs-villain-app/page__p__19200__fromsearch__1#entry19200

-Race and Subrace: Wood-elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: I have not been in to many guilds, I used to own a pirate one but it fell apart.

--Are you still a member of this organization: No

--If yes, are you trusted: Even though im not in it. They still trust me.

-Reason for Joining:

-Evils you have committed: I have killed a few people and I like to go out robbing people with Guraim.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Aye, I do.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Princess Aliciana is my mother.

-Time Zone and playing Times: Mountain Time

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: I don't really care

I hope you take this into consideration. -Mdhegs

Boney! GOod to have you back. Accepted! MSG me IG if you get the chance.

Ok will do. Its Bone now. Boney might be dead. Not sure yet. I am now Bone, Boney's kid. :twisted:

By the way, we don't like Undead Wannabes. Our guild if for people who DON'T wish to become Undead, but worship Iblees. Won't matter much after the server move.

ya im not a big fan of the undead. Plus they will be gone after the new map.

Yep.

EDIT: I will stalk you in the shadows for a bit... see what evils you can do. Show how much you praise Iblees!

-In-Game Name: Voidsoldier

-RolePlaying Name: Ahriman

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: Sword 45

-Villain Application Link: ((Made on a former account)) http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10655-villain-ahriman-the-sand-demon-application/

-Race and Subrace: Elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: N/A

--Are you still a member of this organization: N/A

--If yes, are you trusted: N/A

-Reason for Joining: I want to join to commit my character to complete and overall evil, in order to serve a higher power, and in order to make connections in the world of evil. My primary focus will be the good of the order, and nothing but that, with a side focus of further developing my character. I expect that my character will grow with this group.

-Evils you have committed: Lying

stealing

murder

Being a psycho

Cannibalism

Tempting others to evil

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) On a former character I ran a cannibalism group and tempted several to help me in my conquest and to quench my thirst.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes, I am a good role player, and despite a few people who get angry even if you kill them with role play, I have had several tell me I am good at it.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Not at all, I am not hated, but not loved, just not cared for.

-Time Zone and playing Times: About About 55 hours or less a week.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes.

^ Watch out for him. He's already killed off two of his characters XD

((no offense. I just don't know why you keep doing it =_=))

-In-Game Name: Voidsoldier

-RolePlaying Name: Ahriman

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: Sword 45

-Villain Application Link: ((Made on a former account)) http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10655-villain-ahriman-the-sand-demon-application/

-Race and Subrace: Elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: N/A

--Are you still a member of this organization: N/A

--If yes, are you trusted: N/A

-Reason for Joining: I want to join to commit my character to complete and overall evil, in order to serve a higher power, and in order to make connections in the world of evil. My primary focus will be the good of the order, and nothing but that, with a side focus of further developing my character. I expect that my character will grow with this group.

-Evils you have committed: Lying

stealing

murder

Being a psycho

Cannibalism

Tempting others to evil

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) On a former character I ran a cannibalism group and tempted several to help me in my conquest and to quench my thirst.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes, I am a good role player, and despite a few people who get angry even if you kill them with role play, I have had several tell me I am good at it.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Not at all, I am not hated, but not loved, just not cared for.

-Time Zone and playing Times: About About 55 hours or less a week.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes.

In my words, From what i have seen you do in-game, And your skills to RP. I say your App is ACCEPTEDBut the final say is up to simonbane, Though i would think he would agree with me.