The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena;

whose face is marred by sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and
comes short again and again because there is no effort without error and
shortcoming; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotion, spends
himself in a worthy cause; who at best knows in the end the triumph of high
achievement; and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring
greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who
have never tasted victory or defeat.

Mok'ra (Greetings) this is Burz-gro-Kash. (TapeSauce) 

I was consulting with many of the orcs and kha' of Krugmar, and we want to see the arena hosting shows more often. We request that we, (the people of Krugmar) are allowed to host arena shows daily, or whenever we see fit. (Mainly daily) People of all races are allowed to come, they will be 5 minas on 1 of 2 combatants. Whichever combatant wins gets the half of the bet money placed on them. The bet taker (I am also requesting that I would be the bet taker, but it's fine if I'm not) will take the other half of the winner's earnings. The rest of the money goes back to the audience members who won the bet. We will need an equal audience so that the winners get their earnings, until we have enough fundings to have an uneven amount of bets. 

AS FAR AS COMBATANTS GO

Combatants will be volunteering characters/players. Today, I had many kha' at the arena, but we cancelled the fight because we thought we needed admin's consent. Also, the fights are PvP fights, and the combatants will have equal equipment on each other, as we found a chest full of wood swords. We would like to branch farther than this someday and have 3 v 3's and 2 v 2's and so forth. 

Rulg. (Thanks)

post-62964-0-61199100-1381200848_thumb.j

((This should have probably gone into orc roleplay))

Wub? Lat zhuld blah to Gruul ur Gronk ib latz wunt tu uze arenaz tu klomp in

((What? you should speak to Grool or Gronk if you want to use arena to klomp in))

I'll admit, it looks a little half-***ed, but this is a fun idea, don't you think?

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.