[Academic] The Ministry Of Contemplation

Lee Scorsby

Minecraft Name: SkyLord_Leo

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): crs217

Applicant Name: Tybalt Smith

Race and Age: 29 year old Elf.

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): Maven

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department:  None, I feel like I need to study this. Just... something tells me.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): I have always wanted to study the of arcane magic. I feel like I have the brain to study this and develop arcane magic. The gods, I think they have guided me to here.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: Yes, I understand this.

Minecraft Name:BaconCrook

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes):soulbabyz

Applicant Name: Lida Green

Race and Age:Elf, 24

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal):Inventor 

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department:None

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences):I want to be a blacksmith because I want to have the experience.And what is it to be a blacksmith.And the knowledge.And the hard work to have.Also to accomplish what to do to be a hard working black smith.   

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?:Yes I do.

Minecraft Name: marb121

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): bramvos.99

Applicant Name: Cillion Chase

Race and Age: High elf, 19

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): Inventor

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: None

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): In the past I was always interested in build designs and crafting things. After 4 years  I finally got a chance to make my own designs and craft things. I always dreamt of making my own buildings and becoming a good blacksmith. I have some experience with smithing and fletchin. I would really love to make my own blueprints for buildings. I don't have experience with blueprints but I would love to learn.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: I do

*Tenshar examines the applications stopping when he sees the ages on a few of them*

"If I remember my Elven history and lore those ages would make them children still...or teenagers...Hmm. I"ll let Lee know we have more applicants but the age may be an issue."

*Heads off back to the R&D labs looking for LEE*