Golem Industries

Tethras

"OI PA! Wha's gonna 'appen tu ah test subject if un were tae sign up?"

"Ya git tested on yah potater brain..! Dats tae fokin' poin' ov bein' a test subjec'!"

Researcher Application

MC Name : 

epic_raccoon

Name ((RP) :

Ularoth

Race :

We are unsure, our previous was Mali, You may decide for yourself as to what exactly we are.

Do you agree to the terms and conditions?

Wholeheartedly

Test Subject Application

MC Name :

epic_raccoon

Name ((RP)):

Ularoth

Race :

See above.

See above.

A note is clipped below the two applications bound end to end.

"Greetings Tarren & Dared, how are you? Great, probably. We would like to warn you ahead of time that our form is a bit peculiar, and that it may be considered strange to most. Worry not, this is not due to anything nefarious such as sacrificial rituals or something similar, we are just odd. You will notice too that we have applied for both the position of Researcher and Test Subject, this is because we're very capable of doing both. If needed, we may discuss partial time allotted to both occupations, as it may be a concern of yours that we would not be as productive if bound to both at the same time. As a token of our appreciation should our applications be accepted, we will bring in several kegs of excess honey we've had lying about. The Irongut clan was very fond of it, and paid quite handsomely for three.

In addition to our assured capabilities in testing a variety of probably dangerous things on ourselves with reckless abandon, we're quite brawny, and likely able to lift anything too hefty for other staff to bother with.

Paired nicely with this is our knowledge of metallurgy, gained by one of our past incarnations.

The last bit of the former sentence might seem strange, and that's because it is! Worry not, it isn't important.

Thank you, and good luck with your endeavors."

"Accepted, though my stomach does backflips at the thought of seeing you. I hope you get to know the leader of Bio-Technics very well, my new testing subject."- Dared Starbreaker

"Ya git tested on yah potater brain..! Dats tae fokin' poin' ov bein' a test subjec'!"

"Accepted, though my stomach does backflips at the thought of seeing you. I hope you get to know the leader of Bio-Technics very well, my new testing subject."- Dared Starbreaker

Another note has been tacked to the acceptance notice

"What of the researcher application?"

Test Subject Application

MC Name : Dtrik
Name ((RP)): Chase Irongut
Race : Dwarf

On the grounds that I retain my original genitalia, retain my head, and retain my torso. Chase Irongut's head and torso are to not be messed with in any way, and if a limb of my is lost I request that Golem Industries have close contact with a druid or cleric so that I may recover a new one if Golem Industries is NOT able to create a new one. If those simple terms are met, then I say yes to the terms and conditions.

Test Subject Application

MC Name : Dtrik

Name ((RP)): Chase Irongut

Race : Dwarf

On the grounds that I retain my original genitalia, retain my head, and retain my torso. Chase Irongut's head and torso are to not be messed with in any way, and if a limb of my is lost I request that Golem Industries have close contact with a druid or cleric so that I may recover a new one if Golem Industries is NOT able to create a new one. If those simple terms are met, then I say yes to the terms and conditions.

"Fokin' stark.." Dared mutters, stamping it with accepted, sending it back to him.

Researcher Application

MC Name:

sebasgann

Name:

Tomkin Blackfist

Race:

Mountain Dwarf

Aye

Researcher Application

MC Name:

sebasgann

Name:

Tomkin Blackfist

Race:

Mountain Dwarf

Aye

Accepted. Glad to have you, Tomkin.

Researcher Application

MC Name : turian_

Name ((RP) : Belkar Targuin

Race : Human

Do you agree to the terms and conditions? Yeah

Tarren glances at the application, letting out a long sigh as he turns to read it. 

"I'm afraid to inform you that Golem Industries has been disbanded in accordance with the new laws passed within the Grand Kingdom. I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

- Former El Presidente Tarren Starreaker.

((I completely forgot about this, terribly sorry! This guild is no longer active with the recent changes to runesmithing, and the Grand Kingdom policies. Again sorry for any inconveniences. Can a FM please archive this?))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.