The Mahkoom Trade Enterprise

leave me alone

Marcus de Stolistes damages the poster with his last wealth stolen from de Stolistes foundation.

The posters are guarded by 8 men, all day every night 24/7. This would be impossible, please try at a later date.

*A bird arrives with a letter, it drops it into your hands and flies off to the nearest aviary

The letter reads:

OOC

What is your Minecraft username? MrWizardGorlock
Do you have Skype? Yes
If so, what is your skype username (you can send me it via PM)? I will PM the info when contacted.
How many characters do you have? 3, but I only play him really now, occasionally Aerion when I get bored, which is almost never.
You will need a VA eventually to be apart of this organisation. Are you willing to get one in the future? Yes if it comes to that. I am a Kha after all.

IC
"Name: Ko'Da'Ri
Race: Kha'Pantera
What position are you applying for (merchant, worker or guard)? Merchant
What experience do you have in this position? Plenty, Da'Ri is a Ko' which means merchant, I own a shop in Malinor that is getting off fairly well, but Da'Ri lacks a supply train to get supplies.
Why should we accept you? Da'Ri is very good when it comes to selling, and loyal too. I will serve you well in Malinor and could also bring many skills to the table.
"

*A bird arrives with a letter, it drops it into your hands and flies off to the nearest aviary

The letter reads:

OOC

What is your Minecraft username? MrWizardGorlock

Do you have Skype? Yes

If so, what is your skype username (you can send me it via PM)? I will PM the info when contacted.

How many characters do you have? 3, but I only play him really now, occasionally Aerion when I get bored, which is almost never.

You will need a VA eventually to be apart of this organisation. Are you willing to get one in the future? Yes if it comes to that. I am a Kha after all.

IC

"Name: Ko'Da'Ri

Race: Kha'Pantera

What experience do you have in this position? Plenty, Da'Ri is a Ko' which means merchant, I own a shop in Malinor that is getting off fairly well, but Da'Ri lacks a supply train to get supplies.

Why should we accept you? Da'Ri is very good when it comes to selling, and loyal too. I will serve you well in Malinor and could also bring many skills to the table."

Yes. We will contact you soon.

Seal of acceptance.

OOC

What is your Minecraft username? - lawrencecoco

Do you have Skype?- yes

If so, what is your skype username (you can send me it via PM)? - lewis barton

How many characters do you have? One

You will need a VA eventually to be apart of this organisation. Are you willing to get one in the future? Mist likely

IC

Name: Lenwe Adrian

Race: elveb

What position are you applying for (merchant, worker or guard)? Worker

What experience do you have in this position? Yes lenwe has had lots pf past experience

Why should we accept you? Lenwe is experienced in being a worker, and will work as hard as he can for as long as he can

OOC

What is your Minecraft username? Dalax1257

Do you have Skype? Yes I do

If so, what is your skype username (you can send me it via PM)? Dalax1257

How many characters do you have? Two, Daltos and Drakon, Drakon will be the one applying

You will need a VA eventually to be apart of this organisation. Are you willing to get one in the future? Yes, It sounds like fun

IC

Name: Drakon

Race: Human

What experience do you have in this position? I was raised by a wealthy, trading has been my whole life, I promise I can bring much wealth.

Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I have known trading my whole life and I am very willing to do anything to bring in wealth