[Recruiting] Order Of The Griffon

KoTo

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name: Daelaris

Timezone: GMT -5

Skype name(Required): I'd rather just send it through a Pm if that's alright.

Do you use TS(required): Yeah.

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils: None as of yet.

-IC-

Name: Cirimas Illych

Race: I'm of Adunian blood.

Fighting skills: I've been trained in the art of swordsmanship. I can also manage a bow, albeit poorly.

Non-Fighting skills: I've an extensive knowledge of history alongside basic medical knowledge and an affinity for gardening.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, and his Imperial Divinity: I do.

Does the applicant believe in the Creator: Very much so.

What are the applicants moral boundaries(What will he not do): Like any sane individual, I have quarrels with killing women and children and I will do no such thing lightly, I abhor torture as well.

What is the applicants reason for joining?: I desire a medium in which I can express my devotion to the Creator and carry out his will and ideals.

Does the applicant wish to add anything else: Nothing of importance.

A calm breeze strolls through Abresi at a time of peace, and prosperity among the community. City life was teeming at a prosperous rate as the winds invited the audio of laughing children and singing birds. Within this wind also held an intruding sound but not an uninviting one. The sounding of hearty chuckles muffled through the air as it sourced from the Abresi Tavern. Within the Tavern sat four good friends from the Holy Griffon Order. These men were Andrik Tarus, Thane Raloch, Theobalt Rolnik and William Veckon, all sat at the bar hunched over a counter masked in Ale. As they drank they exchanged compliments of friendship and humorous jokes as they enjoyed one of few benefits life had to offer.

ac9473a9-1805-4aa5-a440-19eea2c9bfdf_zps

Andrik Tarus, Son of Slade Tarus entered the tavern with a warm welcome thrown straight towards him by his fellow brothers at the bar.

"Hail brother Andrik! Have an Ale on me!" announces William, sliding over behind the counter as he slowly pours a mug of ale from the nearest keg, sliding it across the counter into the palm of Andrik. With each of them in possession of an Ale, they briefly nod to one another, raising their brim filled mugs high and proclaiming "To the Creator and his blessings!" then taking a large swig as fluid runs down the beards and chins.

"Ah the Holy Griffon Order, what wonders we shall achieve in the future brothers. I must say sitting here with you men reminds me of my fathers experiences in the White Rose he used to tell me about. I pray our succession shall be as prosperous as theirs!" Thane explains grinning to his fellow Neophytes as they all cry out "Here here!" colliding together one anothers mugs as they drink to their new found brotherhood.

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name: Daelaris

Timezone: GMT -5

Skype name(Required): I'd rather just send it through a Pm if that's alright.

Do you use TS(required): Yeah.

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils: None as of yet.

-IC-

Name: Cirimas Illych

Race: I'm of Adunian blood.

Fighting skills: I've been trained in the art of swordsmanship. I can also manage a bow, albeit poorly.

Non-Fighting skills: I've an extensive knowledge of history alongside basic medical knowledge and an affinity for gardening.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, and his Imperial Divinity: I do.

Does the applicant believe in the Creator: Very much so.

What are the applicants moral boundaries(What will he not do): Like any sane individual, I have quarrels with killing women and children and I will do no such thing lightly, I abhor torture as well.

What is the applicants reason for joining?: I desire a medium in which I can express my devotion to the Creator and carry out his will and ideals.

Does the applicant wish to add anything else: Nothing of importance.

A letter is sent back in reply.

Cirimas Illych. Your search for a greater purpose in life has just been found, in the service of the Creator and His servants. You are hereby accepted as Neophyte. 

The letter is not signed but a very distinctive crest of the Order of the Griffon can be seen on the bottom.

6SfrwRN.png?1?7449

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name:

Lymdil

Timezone

GMT+1

Skype name(Required):

lymdil

Do you use TS(required):

Yes

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils:

:^)

-IC-

Name

Damien Hightower

Race

Half-Human, Half-Elf

Fighting skills:

Received sword and duel training as Prince of Salvus, knows how to use a bow - mainly for hunt though, excels at quick attacks. Overall more of a fencer.

Non-Fighting skills:

Capable of reading, writing, basic harvest as Salvian, somewhat decent at treating minor wounds.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, and his Imperial Divinity:

Yes, he does.

Does the applicant believe in the Creator:

Yes, ever since being taught about the Creator and our divine emperor.

What are the applicants moral boundaries (What will he not do):

I refuse to harm any woman or child as long as they are not sinners. I will do what is necessary in order to keep our divine emperor safe though, whether it be fighting those who oppose or following questionable orders.

What is the applicant's reason for joining?:

Ever since the purge and rule of the Inquisition in Salvus, the following destruction of it and the departure of most of my family members, I have been looking for the true meaning of life. I believe the Creator will guide me even stronger by joining a military order like it used to be the tradition of the Hightowers.

Does the applicant wish to add anything else:

Negative.

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name:

Lymdil

Timezone

GMT+1

Skype name(Required):

lymdil

Do you use TS(required):

Yes

:^)

-IC-

Name

Damien Hightower

Race

Half-Human, Half-Elf

Fighting skills:

Received sword and duel training as Prince of Salvus, knows how to use a bow - mainly for hunt though, excels at quick attacks. Overall more of a fencer.

Non-Fighting skills:

Capable of reading, writing, basic harvest as Salvian, somewhat decent at treating minor wounds.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, and his Imperial Divinity:

Yes, he does.

Yes, ever since being taught about the Creator and our divine emperor.

What are the applicants moral boundaries (What will he not do):

I refuse to harm any woman or child as long as they are not sinners. I will do what is necessary in order to keep our divine emperor safe though, whether it be fighting those who oppose or following questionable orders.

What is the applicant's reason for joining?:

Ever since the purge and rule of the Inquisition in Salvus, the following destruction of it and the departure of most of my family members, I have been looking for the true meaning of life. I believe the Creator will guide me even stronger by joining a military order like it used to be the tradition of the Hightowers.

Negative.

Damien Hightower. Your house's name rings a tune in my ears I have not heard in a long time. Nevertheless, you may yet find redemption in the yes of the Creator.  You are hereby accepted as a Neophyte. You shall be contacted shortly.

The letter is not signed but a very distinctive crest of the Order of the Griffon can be seen on the bottom.

6SfrwRN.png?1?7449

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name:

CCCP_Zhulik

Timezone

PST

Skype name(Required):

Opeksun USSR (CCCP Zhulik is my nickname on skype)

Do you use TS(required):

Not all the time however I could use it when requested..

2a: Murdering when not provoked; assassinations

2c: Torturing and Kidnapping

-IC-

Name

Voron Rovin-Heinzreich

Race

Human

Fighting skills:

Voron is extremely skilled in the art of two-handed sword fighting as well as the shooting of arbalests.

Non-Fighting skills:

Voron is a constructor, he knows how to build castles and make them extremely defensive.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, the High Ecclesiarch and his Imperial Divinity:

Yes

Yes

What are the applicants moral boundaries(What will he not do):

Voron will not harm women or children without cause.

What is the applicants reason for joining?:

I wish to serve the creator

Voron being the patriarch of a family can supply roughly seven able men to fight in the name of the order.

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name: DrP34nut

Timezone: US Eastern

Skype name(Required): DrP34nut

Do you use TS(required): Yes

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils: Yes, for evils 1b and 4

-IC-

Name: Taranis Rovyk

Race:

Human

Fighting skills:

Taranis is adept in combat using blunt objects. In addition, Taranis is pretty handy
with a shovel.

Non-Fighting skills:

Taranis worked previously as a “chemist.” He has a strong understanding of chemicals, their properties, and uses.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, the High Ecclesiarch and his Imperial Divinity:

Yes

Does the applicant believe
in the Creator:

Yes

What are the applicants moral
boundaries(What will he not do):

Taranis will do anything, he has barely any moral
boundaries that contain him.

What is the applicants reason for
joining?:

I wish to serve the Creator.

Does the applicant wish to add
anything else:

No.

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name: DrP34nut

Timezone: US Eastern

Skype name(Required): DrP34nut

Do you use TS(required): Yes

Do you have a VA? If so, for what evils: Yes, for evils 1b and 4

-IC-

Name: Taranis Rovyk

Race:

Human

Fighting skills:

Taranis is adept in combat using blunt objects. In addition, Taranis is pretty handy

with a shovel.

Non-Fighting skills:

Taranis worked previously as a “chemist.” He has a strong understanding of chemicals, their properties, and uses.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, the High Ecclesiarch and his Imperial Divinity:

Yes

Does the applicant believe

in the Creator:

Yes

What are the applicants moral

boundaries(What will he not do):

Taranis will do anything, he has barely any moral

boundaries that contain him.

What is the applicants reason for

joining?:

I wish to serve the Creator.

Does the applicant wish to add

anything else:

No.

The applicant would receive a letter.

Taranis Rovyk. Your desire to serve the Creator is respected, and your knowledge upon chemicals, something foreign to myself, intrigues me. We shall discover ways that it may serve the Church, and the brothers of the Order. You are accepted as a Neophyte, and shall be contacted shortly. Deus Magnus.

The letter is unsigned, as per usual. The seal of the Order rests below.

6SfrwRN.png?1?7449

A small messenger boy approaches the office of Lord Griffon. He slides a letter on his desk, on fine parchment. The end of the letter is signed by an extravagant signature and a stamp of the red rose.

The letter reads:

To whom it may concern,

We, the Rosetta Architectural Designs, are interested in helping you build anything you wish for, for the proper price of course. We are willing to build anything, and our bottomless supply of artisans are highly skilled. Contact us, if you need anything of ours, please give your reply to the messanger.

-Beltran de Stolistes

(Edit: Just realised I built your manor, soz)

Application 

-OOC-

MC Name:

CCCP_Zhulik

Timezone

PST

Skype name(Required):

Opeksun USSR (CCCP Zhulik is my nickname on skype)

Do you use TS(required):

Not all the time however I could use it when requested..

2a: Murdering when not provoked; assassinations

2c: Torturing and Kidnapping

-IC-

Name

Voron Rovin-Heinzreich

Race

Human

Fighting skills:

Voron is extremely skilled in the art of two-handed sword fighting as well as the shooting of arbalests.

Non-Fighting skills:

Voron is a constructor, he knows how to build castles and make them extremely defensive.

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, the High Ecclesiarch and his Imperial Divinity:

Yes

Yes

Voron will not harm women or children without cause.

I wish to serve the creator

Voron being the patriarch of a family can supply roughly seven able men to fight in the name of the order.

Voron Rovin-Heinzreich. Your search for a greater purpose in life has just been found, in the service of the Creator and His servants. You are hereby accepted as Neophyte. 

6SfrwRN.png?1?7449

-OOC-

MC Name: Keith_DX7

Timezone: US Central

Skype name(Required): Brad.Patin

Do you use TS(required): Sometimes, but not too often.

Yes I have a VA for 1A, 1B, 2A, 2C, and 4

-IC-

Name: Olivier Parkins

Race: Human

Fighting skills:

I am good with a cutlass and okay with daggers. I cannot fight in armor, for it reduces my speed.

Non-Fighting skills:

I am good at pick-pocketing, trailing, stealing, lock-picking, and like to read a hell of a lot. I also demonstrate proficiency in planning, climbing and talking/persuading. 

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, the High Ecclesiarch and his Imperial Divinity: Yes

Does the applicant believe in the Creator: Yes

I don't target women or children. If necessary, though, I won't intervene...

I want to be closer to the Creator. I feel it is necessary to atone for my previous sins.

I believe in the Creator with all my heart and wan't to stop heretics. I will not disappoint the order and will always keep my word.

Christopher de Rosaen looks at the form, his brother asks "Are those people to be trusted?". Christopher replied with a simple "Da.". He placed back the form, thinking that its not yet time.

[Reserved]

-OOC-

MC Name: Keith_DX7

Timezone: US Central

Skype name(Required): Brad.Patin

Do you use TS(required): Sometimes, but not too often.

Yes I have a VA for 1A, 1B, 2A, 2C, and 4

-IC-

Name: Olivier Parkins

Race: Human

Fighting skills:

I am good with a cutlass and okay with daggers. I cannot fight in armor, for it reduces my speed.

Non-Fighting skills:

I am good at pick-pocketing, trailing, stealing, lock-picking, and like to read a hell of a lot. I also demonstrate proficiency in planning, climbing and talking/persuading. 

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, the High Ecclesiarch and his Imperial Divinity: Yes

Does the applicant believe in the Creator: Yes

I don't target women or children. If necessary, though, I won't intervene...

I want to be closer to the Creator. I feel it is necessary to atone for my previous sins.

I believe in the Creator with all my heart and wan't to stop heretics. I will not disappoint the order and will always keep my word.

Olivier Parkins. Your search for a greater purpose in life has just been found, in the service of the Creator and His servants. You are hereby accepted as Neophyte.  Deus Magnus.

6SfrwRN.png?1?7449

Application

-OOC-

MC Name:

WaZeBoomBox

Timezone: GMT+1

Skype name(Required):

wazeboombox

Do you use TS(required):

yeah

not for this character

-IC-

Name:

Rireni Elewen

Race:

Human

Fighting skills:

I know my way with a kitchen knife

Non-Fighting skills:

I have mediocre farming skills and worked most of my life as a bartender

Does the applicant swear loyalty to the Lord Griffon, the High Ecclesiarch and his Imperial Divinity:

I, Rireni Elewen, swear loyalty to Lord Griffon, the High Ecclesiarch and his Imperial Divinity

I do, I was raised believing in the Creator

I don’t harm children or dogs.

I have heard great things and wish to aid a great cause for myself even though I myself am not a great fighter.

I am primarily looking for a job like helping the master of arms or helping in a small tavern where I can serve our great soldiers after their hard day of work