Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

MC name: Wesmellbad123

RP name: Bruug_Cactik,_peacemaker

Age (RP or real?): (RP) 25

Race: Orc

Time Zone: Eastern

Personality: Peaceful, Calm, Fights only when necessary.

Biography: Bruug was once a strong, rowdy orc. However, after being cut and robbed by his friend Luc, he has fallen on hardship. He starves and weakens daily, kept alive only by his powerful spirit. He has seen the error of his violent ways, and fights only with no other options, or in the defense of righteousness.

Why do I wish to join?: Bruug wishes to join so he can keep the peace, but mainly for a hot meal and a place to stay.

What does my character prefer to fight with?: Swords or his fists, swords level 21, fists level 25 (wrestling). He would like to use a bow, but his father would never teach him, believing it was cowardly. However, Bruug finds it a less violent (and less costly) alternative to a sword.

Can Bruug build?: Yes, better than most orcs. He is best at building with wood or cobblestone.

Special skills?: It's not exactly a special skill, but Bruug speaks very strangely.

Will you uphold the rules?: Of course! Do you even need to ask?

Skin Link (It's on Photoshop):http://www.photoshop.com/users/wesmellbad123/albums/d9d10e8f37054e928d6ea2f8fa733b05/view#06c72f07b51e4a7b8786af91e5999f97

LOtC app link (Why do you need this?): I'm sorry, I posted it do long ago I really can't find it on the application page. Sorry!

MC Name: CorprlSkyler

RP name: Pontius-Rizzion

Age: 40 But his body and strength have stayed the same since he was 20, and left Aegis to wander. Time does not pass the same in the wilds.

Race: Southeron

Time Zone: MST -7:00

Brief Description of your characters personality: Intelligent, bright, trustworthy, but secretive.

Biography: Pontius, after almost 20 years of wandering the wilds, has returned to Aegis with the knowledge of Alchemy and some Magic. Self trained with the bow, and a hunter years before, he is ready to make the best of whats left of his life. He is wiser and faster, ready for anything to come now that he is back in Aegis.

Why do you wish to join?: Because all my thing are gone. I come with only skills, and some money. I wish to put my skills to use, instead of being a petty begger.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): ((Decent, cant say I'm the best at it. ))

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): LvL. 32 Archery - LvL. 32 Wrestling - LvL. 31 Excavation - LvL. 16 Swordsmanship

Can your character build?: Better at just staking a tent, and getting it over with.

Any other special skills?: Alchemy, taming, and sneaking.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: I shall, by my honor.

Skin: ((Its my profile picture, though I may change it soon.))

LotC app link: ((I've been playing so long, its literally gone, after all the site updates it must have been lost... lol))

I don't want to join anymore.

MC Name: ePilon1

RP name: Epilon Del Sual

Race: elf

Time Zone: +2 GMT

Brief Description of your characters personality: He's powerful, he did not give up if he sees little trouble, he did not give up even if the problem is very large, he is trying to overcome it, and help others.

Why do you wish to join?: Cause i want to try myself as a ranger. To know more about my ranger skills, and protect other people.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I've played few roleplay servers and i was good at them.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Sword and Bow

Can your character build?: Yes he does, he's pretty good at building.

Any other special skills?: My character has some diplomacy skills.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes, i will do anything i can do for my team if needed.

Skin: http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4ede0693eadd14254082070686251002521325138

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/31451-epilon1s-3rd-application/

I regret to Inform, I am Leaving the RotF, I have grown old, I am now a Monk, and will not live fighting much longer, farewell.

MC Name: Pog_

RP name: Pog

Race: Dwarf

Time Zone: Australia WA

Brief Description of your characters personality: My character is a very obedient and willing person. He has the potential to climb nearly anything that stands in his way and is trained in the ways of the archer.

Biography: He was born in a little village years of travel away from any man made objects. He left home when he were 15 years of age after his parents were taken by the undead and the village was bunt. Now he try's to get vengeance upon the undead and and bandit and free Agis from evil.

Why do you wish to join?: Because i need a job and wish to protect the people of Agis.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Very good at climbing and good with bows.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): With a Bow

Can your character build?: Yes

Any other special skills?: Being good at not being seen or heard.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes

Skin:Pog is an archer with a lot of different colours and an arrow holder on his back. with straps and other handy needs on him.

MC Name:ozzyk

RP name:eriath

Race:Human

Time Zone:Norway

Brief Description of your characters personality:He likes helping people with stuff.He likes spending time in the forest and hunting animals.

Biography:One year after he was born his mother and father was killed by the undead and he was taken care of a stranger that learned him to shoot with a bow. When he got 22 years he became an acher and he went out in the wilds and was hunting the undead.

Why do you wish to join?:Cuz im new too the server and i am in no clan

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):im am not that god but i know a little about it

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):He fight's best with a bow but he can use a sword. He does not have any skilles cuz i posted my application today and i hope it will be accepted.

Can your character build?:yes but not those greate stuff

Any other special skills?:nope

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:yes

Skin:

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/32882-ozzyks-application/

Attached thumbnail

IGN: B3rZ3rkA

Character Name: Ezio

Timezone: utc+8

Race: human

Roleplaying Skill: Im good at roleplaying and i like it.

Why you wish to join?: Because he is good at handling swords and he is good at making weapons because his father crafted weapons and Ezio can help the rangers of the forest by making weapons.

Will you uphold every Rule: yes i will

Link to your Application: my application seems to have been deleted, i have been accepted along with two of my friends. Im sorry if this changes too much but i cannot find it and neither can my friends, though theres are still there? and yes i have definately been accepted

MC Name:

TORN69

RP name:

Torn_The_Swift

32 (irl 16)

Race:

Human

Male

Time Zone:

GMT+1

Brief Description of your characters personality:

Helping the weak (because of previous experience esspecially lonley woman and child)

Biography:

Torn was born in a small hut in the wilds near Winterfell. At young age his father left his mother. On his mother's deathbed Torn sworn he would get revenge. Torn looked for months, but he found his father with a new family. The rage in Torn was unstoppable. And he killed his father along whith his new family. Since then Torn had a little voice in his head telling him what to do. He grouped up whith an orc. He was Torn's partner-in-crime. They we're thieves and pickpocketers until the orc betrayed Torn sending him into prison. Since then Torn doesn't fully trust orcs. Lucky for Torn there was raid giving him a chance to break free.

Why do you wish to join?:

I joined Aegis the first minute i got robbed, to bad for the robber he got nothing and fled away as people came in to help me. Since then i wanna fight that kind of crime!

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):

Torn is experienced with a sword, bow skills are rusty

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):

Sword 25

Can your character build?:

Yes

Any other special skills?:

Torn has a weird sense of good achitect

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:

Yes, I will.

Skin:My skin

LotC app link:My app

MC Name:LeGitOpTiCz

RP name:Halt

Time Zone:Arizona, USA Time

Brief Description of your characters personality: Very intelligent, grim-faced, courageous, loyal, takes thing seriously.

Biography:Halt grew up in Redmont Fief in the Kingdom of Araluen. His father was a knight, while his mom stayed at home with him and did chores. Always bored in his home, Halt ventured out into the village looking for something interesting to do. One day he caught sight of a Ranger in the shadows, seated on the grass with a cloak that had a hood over his head, shadowing his face. Halt, curious of the man, walked over to him, many people turned to watch as a 14 year old boy walked to a warrior who was feared amongst people. "Hello there ranger, what are you doing here all alone under this tree?" asked Halt. The Ranger merely looked at him and said "The things I do are not your business boy, now hurry along." Halt smiled at him, and picked up the Ranger's bow without permission. The Ranger ran toward him with catlike speed to retrieve it. Yet Halt, an amazing runner, sprinted around the Ranger and retrieved an arrow from his quiver. He lay the arrow into the bowstring and aimed a tree about 20 feet away and fired. The arrow landed perfectly into the tree, landing with a "thud". "How did you do that..?" asked the ranger astonishingly. "I practice with a hunting bow all the time," grinned Halt. With that, he gave the bow to the Ranger and returned home.

Days later, there was a soft knock at the door. The Ranger was the one who knocked. "Come with me boy," he asked Halt. Halt did as so, and followed the Ranger into the forest. "What are we doing here?" asked Halt. "Hunting for a deer that I have been tracking for a while," he answered. "Well we aren't going to find the deer only by wandering this place," said Halt. With that he climbed a huge tree, to a big branch and sat there peering at the forest. He saw the deer many feet away eating the grass. He whispered, "Toss me that bow, with an arrow, I got this." The Ranger did as so and waited to see what Halt would do. He was impressed with the boy's speed and how he climbed the tree so quickly. Halt put the arrow into that string and pulled it back. Halt was no beginner with a bow, he trained with it to kill time when he was bored with his father's hunting bow. The arrow pierced through the air with a "whoosh" and found its target. The deer lay on its side dead. The arrow landed perfectly into its stomach. Halt quickly climbed down from the tree, went, and met with the Ranger who was observing the deer. "What is your name boy?" he asked Halt. "Halt sir," he answered. "My name is Gregory Drake, will you be my apprentice?" he asked Halt. "Of course I will Gregory!" he replied quickly. "Eh, start by calling me sir boy," he said. "I will then sir," he answered.

Years of hard work and training, Halt soon completed his time as an apprentice and became a ranger. He was assigned to be the Ranger of Redmont Fief, his home, after his former master passed away of illness. Years of being alone, Halt became grim-faced. He didn't take jokes seriously, and had 2 apprentices only. All became successful rangers also. He battled many enemy forces and won, having his name became more known throughout his land. Soon then, he was asked to check on a land that confused his king. As he did so, he stumbled upon a great world called Asulon.

Why do you wish to join?:Ranger's are my most favorite types of warriors in the world, and I am a head ranger in another RP server I play on. My skill with the bow is extraordinary. I am very good when it comes to sneaking.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):Been doing RP for more than a year now. I've been accepted into all RP servers I applied for. I take it seriously and maturely.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):Bow and sword

Can your character build?:Yes

Any other special skills?:Can wield and use a sword.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:I will.

Skin:http://s821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/AllPictures97/?action=view&current=2011-12-07_015819.png

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/37637-my-application-for-the-server/

Application:

MC Name:MasterBen

RP name:Cryth_Dragoncloak

Time Zone:Pacific Standard

Brief Description of your characters personality:Clever, private, hates self important people.

Biography: Born in elven territory in Aegis,he developed strong skills witha bow and daggers, not to mention stealth. By 13 years of age, he could track a deer from Lorien to Al'khazar. He went into the information business and for a while was a comon sight in bars and taverns. however, with the fall of Aegis and the massive pilgrimage, he decided to make something of his skills. thats when he wanted to join the rangers.

Why do you wish to join?: love nature, stealth and lord of the rings, this seemed one of the best guilds if you add up all those factors.

Roleplaying skill: some dungeons and dragons experience, been on lord of the craft since 1.7

What does your character prefer to fight with?:Bow(level 53)

Can your character build?:Yes, but only with simple natural materials

Any other special skills?:surprisingly good cook(level 20), and farmer(level 20)Information collecting and analyzing/ ooc i make pretty good skins if you ever need anything.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:I do solmley swear to uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them.

Skin:see attachedpost-22143-0-12025500-1326947449_thumb.p

I can not speak on behalf of Gideon, but I have to seen him on in a while.and as he put me in charge, before my temp leave. I think this guild has disappeared. We have been inactive since Gideon left and I took my leave, along with Trotski.Possible lock?

As I said before my character has changed and is no longer a warrior.

Also this guild spiraled out of control as we hit over 50 members I suggest Conordude8 that if the guild wishes to continue that it is reformed and the elite carry on in the reformed version.

+1 to locking this thread.