Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

MC Name:raye514

RP name:Alexandrik

Race:Human

Time Zone:GMT -5

Brief Description of your characters personality:Alexandrik is very generous and really listens to the peoples problems.He is kind and always willing to help the others.The only bad thing about his personality is that he does not talk.In conclusion he will do everything you ask him to do even if its the toughest job.

Biography:Biography:Alexandrik is a young warrior.He joined the army of his country 8 years, when he was 17.He does not have a lot of millitary experience but is one of the best at wielding swords in his battalion.Now lets talk about his childhood.Alexandrik was raised in a poor family, his parents we're both peasents.He grew up with the idea of one day making his parents proud of him.He aslo had a brother,named Simon.But at the age of 15,while they we're walking back to their little house, a group of bandits attacked them.His brother was killed that day and Alexander was not able to save him.At that day he took the oath of Silence till the day he will avenge his brother.10 years have passed and Alexandrik did not avenge his brother yet. Alexandrik decided to put the weapons aside for a couple a years to concentrate on something that he cares more about. Helping his kingdom.After Alexandrik's millitary duty, he became a farmer to provide food to the people of his nation. Alexandrik does not make people pay for what he provides to them. All he wants is respect.

Why do you wish to join?:I heard from friends that your guild as really good.And I'm not in a guild right now.Your also very organized.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I know how to Rp, I am pretty good.I always try to socialize with people, even though my character has taken the Oath of Silence.

What does your character prefer to fight with?Any kind of swords.(Include skill level too if possible):

Can your character build?:Yes

Any other special skills?:Is a very good warrior.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes

Skin: screenshot.png

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/18648-raye514s-application/page__p__79454__hl__%2Braye514+%2Bapplication__fromsearch__1#entry79454

There I fixed my link, I think.

MC Name:raye514

RP name:Alexandrik

Race:Human

Time Zone:GMT -5

Brief Description of your characters personality:Alexandrik is very generous and really listens to the peoples problems.He is kind and always willing to help the others.The only bad thing about his personality is that he does not talk.In conclusion he will do everything you ask him to do even if its the toughest job.

Biography:Biography:Alexandrik is a young warrior.He joined the army of his country 8 years, when he was 17.He does not have a lot of millitary experience but is one of the best at wielding swords in his battalion.Now lets talk about his childhood.Alexandrik was raised in a poor family, his parents we're both peasents.He grew up with the idea of one day making his parents proud of him.He aslo had a brother,named Simon.But at the age of 15,while they we're walking back to their little house, a group of bandits attacked them.His brother was killed that day and Alexander was not able to save him.At that day he took the oath of Silence till the day he will avenge his brother.10 years have passed and Alexandrik did not avenge his brother yet. Alexandrik decided to put the weapons aside for a couple a years to concentrate on something that he cares more about. Helping his kingdom.After Alexandrik's millitary duty, he became a farmer to provide food to the people of his nation. Alexandrik does not make people pay for what he provides to them. All he wants is respect.

Why do you wish to join?:I heard from friends that your guild as really good.And I'm not in a guild right now.Your also very organized.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I know how to Rp, I am pretty good.I always try to socialize with people, even though my character has taken the Oath of Silence.

What does your character prefer to fight with?Any kind of swords.(Include skill level too if possible):

Can your character build?:Yes

Any other special skills?:Is a very good warrior.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes

Skin: screenshot.png

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/18648-raye514s-application/page__p__79454__hl__%2Braye514+%2Bapplication__fromsearch__1#entry79454

There I fixed my link, I think.

Welcome to the Rangers of the Forest

XxDukesterxX you are Now promoted to a Ranger Party Leader

just realised cant make the meeting is it possible it could be moved to say 10am saturday for people who live in england, then that way it will be saturday which means you guys in oz will still be at home and then everyone can attened.

just realised cant make the meeting is it possible it could be moved to say 10am saturday for people who live in england, then that way it will be saturday which means you guys in oz will still be at home and then everyone can attened.

You have to at least try and make it easy for us to figure out. I have no idea what timezone England is. So could everyone figure out what GMT number they are, seen as that is the WORLD time standard, so that it is easier to compute.

You have to at least try and make it easy for us to figure out. I have no idea what timezone England is. So could everyone figure out what GMT number they are, seen as that is the WORLD time standard, so that it is easier to compute.

I go by EST

In the next couple of days there will be a change announced to all Rangers of the Forest

It's hard to make sure everyone can attend, but there's only 3 timezones I run by.

America, Australia, and England.

I'll check my IPod...

We'd like to know MOST can attend, I would count it as semi compulsory, so if you can make it, you better.

Everything that happens and is put out there, will also be putnout there Via forums, do realize that we are throwing ourselves into action, Gideons been away, and so have I, so we are trying to work with several things, But slot of promotions will be handed out soon, so if you help us, you will be rewarded.

I'm gonna go with the my word is law thing, because Im head ranger :P

9am Australian DAYLIGHT savings time.

Maybe 10,this Saturday, or the next so more people can be notified.

There's a lot we are planning on, and I promise, things will start barreling out SOON.

3 capped words there :P

So for everyone who still needs breastfeeding.

That's Saturday Morning 9am in Aus with daylight savings (GMT+11) which is

Friday Night 5pm in US EST (GMT-5) and

Friday Night 11pm in UK (GMT+1)

i think if we do it as the time above it will be around 10pm for me so i can make it :D

MC Name: Striker0079

RP name: Slyph

Race: Elf

Time Zone: Mountain Time (USA) GMT -6

Brief Description of your characters personality:

Slyph is a wanderer at heart. He lives to see new things. He has a special distaste for the undead though has no real ties to good or evil.

Biography: (quick version see server app for full)

Slyph grew up in a happy home, on a farm. He always thought something was missing so he ventured out into the wilds, got lost in a cave and fought off the creatures inside. After being lost for months he finally found his way out and got home. He realized that being out and exploring was what his life was missing and venture to the temple of Aigis to begin his life as an explorer.

Why do you wish to join?:

I met Head ranger Cralt and was recruited in game.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):

Years of experience, professional GM for Tabletop games and working to be an author.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):

Most experienced with the sword, though proficient with the sword and Axe.

Can your character build?:

A little, if he is instucted then yes.

Any other special skills?: Good navigation skills.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:

Yes

Skin: See LotC App or Avatar

LotC app link:My App Link

MC Name: Striker0079

RP name: Slyph

Race: Elf

Time Zone: Mountain Time (USA) GMT -6

Slyph is a wanderer at heart. He lives to see new things. He has a special distaste for the undead though has no real ties to good or evil.

Biography: (quick version see server app for full)

Slyph grew up in a happy home, on a farm. He always thought something was missing so he ventured out into the wilds, got lost in a cave and fought off the creatures inside. After being lost for months he finally found his way out and got home. He realized that being out and exploring was what his life was missing and venture to the temple of Aigis to begin his life as an explorer.

Why do you wish to join?:

I met Head ranger Cralt and was recruited in game.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):

Years of experience, professional GM for Tabletop games and working to be an author.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):

Most experienced with the sword, though proficient with the sword and Axe.

Can your character build?:

A little, if he is instucted then yes.

Any other special skills?: Good navigation skills.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:

Yes

Skin: See LotC App or Avatar

LotC app link:My App Link

Accepted. Talked to you IG

MC Name: retrov

RP name: Dante Blackheart

Race:Dark Elf

Time Zone: -8

Brief Description of your characters personality: Calculated, pragmatic, and logical. Dante is s man of justice which reflects in his personality, however he is capable of ruthlessness when he deems it necessary.

Biography: Dante lost his family from raiders when he was young, instilling a great awareness of injustice. This was the driving force for his vengeance. However when his vengeance was carried out, the satisfaction was only temporary. He then dedicated himself to stop what happened to him, for the people whom are Innocent. While getting coin along the way.

Why do you wish to join?:The Rangers are a dim fire in a dark world. This aspect attracts Dante. Order within the wilds is another alluring facet.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I have been a DM in D&D for many years and have played numerous RPG games.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): sword no skill as of yet

C

an your character build?:Yes, he has build hundreds of buildings.

Any other special skills?:

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes, the rangers will prosper!

MC Name: retrov

RP name: Dante Blackheart

Race:Dark Elf

Time Zone: -8

Brief Description of your characters personality: Calculated, pragmatic, and logical. Dante is s man of justice which reflects in his personality, however he is capable of ruthlessness when he deems it necessary.

Biography: Dante lost his family from raiders when he was young, instilling a great awareness of injustice. This was the driving force for his vengeance. However when his vengeance was carried out, the satisfaction was only temporary. He then dedicated himself to stop what happened to him, for the people whom are Innocent. While getting coin along the way.

Why do you wish to join?:The Rangers are a dim fire in a dark world. This aspect attracts Dante. Order within the wilds is another alluring facet.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I have been a DM in D&D for many years and have played numerous RPG games.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): sword no skill as of yet

C

an your character build?:Yes, he has build hundreds of buildings.

Any other special skills?:

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes, the rangers will prosper!

ACCEPTED.

MC Name: moloha

RP name: moloha

Race: Dark Elf

Time Zone: GMT +2

Biography: Growing up, Moloha lead a pretty happy life! His mother was a farmer and his dad a battle-druid, and a mighty fine at that! His childhood was pretty average (apart from the whole listening to the trees that alienated him from other... "normal" kids). His Dad Taught him how to fight using the sword and his mother taught him how to read, write and how to grow his own crops. Being a romanticist his dream was to have a happy family such as his.

One day, a stranger, with his face hidden under a hood left a pot outside of Molohas house while he was away to one of his usual walks in the forest. When he returned home he found Their house burning. He called for his parents but it was too late. Both had perished in the dreaded fire. After the fire died down and his tears dried he went to check in the house where he found runes carved on the core of their tree-house. The runes said "DEATH TO THE TREE LOVERS". Anger rose up from the depths of his heart and all the trees who heard his cry sang songs of revenge. Of Death. Of pain. Of lust of blood. His goal is to find who did that atrocious act and why but also to raise a happy family. And he's willing to sacrifice anything and everyone to achieve all of his goals. Becoming a battle-druid like his dad was always an ambition of his and after their death he saw that this path was right for him. Shortly after joining the druids though, he was kicked out because a Dedicant was constantly harassing him and he got angry at him.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join in order to bring money and food to the table of my family.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I believe myself to be pretty good at Rping, I always try and make friends and most of the time, I succeed!

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): He prefers to use swords.

Can your character build?: Yes, he can build preferably with wood.

Any other special skills?: He is a Former Druid So he was an extremely

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes. Yes I am.

Skin: You can see it in my LotC app

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/19531-molohas-application/page__p__84284#entry84284