Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

I don't think there's any point taking on new applications for people (like me) who just joined. I'm happy to have been accepted and would gladly start working, but while swordsman lvling up is not working there's no way of being lvl 30. You shouldn't become lenient on the swords levels either, I think there's a good reason you seek skilled characters.

Until skills are fixed all you can do is gather supplies and make weapons or stuff to trade or ask a Head Ranger for a patrol route

Conordude8 and Trotski24 I'm proud to say your promoted to Head Rangers

IGN:

droolguy

Character Name:

((droolguy))Ukar

24 IRL 91 IC

Timezone:

PST

Race:

Elf, Wood Elf

Roleplaying Skill:

*A note stuck to the gate at Ranger HQ*

To whom this may concern,

Hello, my name is Ukar. I have been traveling through the region with the Ranger base at Laurelin for quite some time now due to it's proximity to my land. Naturally I became curious about my neighbors and I began asking questions about your organization. I find that I like what I hear and I would be interested in possibly joining your cause.

I too despise the evil that seems intent on choking the life out of our beautiful lands. The aggressiveness of the lawless and the undead only grows greater as time passes, and I feel that I should lend my hand to the cause of good and to protect the people of our world.

I would like to talk to one of your recruitment officers, if you could be so kind as to direct me to one I would be most grateful. Please just attach directions and/or a description to this letter as I will check it when I pass by on the way back to my home.

Your curious and hopeful neighbor,

Ukar

Why you wish to join?:

I am looking for a little more RP, what better way then to join like minded people.

Will you uphold every Rule:

Yes.

Link to your Application:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/17618-droolguys-rerevised-application-ver-3/page__p__74971__fromsearch__1#entry74971

IGN:

droolguy

Character Name:

((droolguy))Ukar

24 IRL 91 IC

Timezone:

PST

Race:

Elf, Wood Elf

Roleplaying Skill:

Hello, my name is Ukar. I have been traveling through the region with the Ranger base at Laurelin for quite some time now due to it's proximity to my land. Naturally I became curious about my neighbors and I began asking questions about your organization. I find that I like what I hear and I would be interested in possibly joining your cause.

I too despise the evil that seems intent on choking the life out of our beautiful lands. The aggressiveness of the lawless and the undead only grows greater as time passes, and I feel that I should lend my hand to the cause of good and to protect the people of our world.

I would like to talk to one of your recruitment officers, if you could be so kind as to direct me to one I would be most grateful. Please just attach directions and/or a description to this letter as I will check it when I pass by on the way back to my home.

Ukar

Why you wish to join?:

I am looking for a little more RP, what better way then to join like minded people.

Yes.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/17618-droolguys-rerevised-application-ver-3/page__p__74971__fromsearch__1#entry74971

(Right now I'm not near Laurelin so I can't answer but I'm accepting you Sorsby will write the note)

On another Note can you post that App you made Conor I like to review

IGN:

droolguy

Character Name:

((droolguy))Ukar

24 IRL 91 IC

Timezone:

PST

Race:

Elf, Wood Elf

Roleplaying Skill:

Ukar

Why you wish to join?:

Yes.

*Scribbled on the bottom of the original note is a message, it reads...

I think the Rangers have a place for an elf like you, you will soon recieve a letter detailing a location, we will meet at this location to discuss things more.

Stay safe - Iou.

IGN: BannanaToYou

Character Name: Delthor_Alzorth , but when i'm working on my farm my name is "Farmer_Delthor"

My real age is 14, and my characters age is 25.

Timezone: (GMT + 1:00)

Race: Delthors race is the powerful and agile human.

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)

Delthor_Alzorth was raised and trained by his dad himself. Delthor trained in his dads guild to become the best hunter and survivalist in the lands, he learnt how to skin and kill animals with all types of weapons from small daggers to bows and swords. Delthors dad died when his village when it was attacked by a large group of bandits, Delthor will not sleep and rest until he gets his revenge! Also I think my roleplaying can be pretty good and fun to read and talk to me, I have played some RP games like Fallout 3 which is technically not an RP game.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)

I wish to join because I have been searching for a guild were I can feel that I am actually part of a cause, when the undead destroyed the S.A and the KotF. I was in both of these guilds, they were attacked and I fought side by side with my brothers in battle. I have always liked protecting nature because if you respect nature, nature will respect you. I am looking for a nice guild to cooperate with, I am not looking for money, you don't need to pay me if you wish but money would help me growing my melons and such on my farm.

Will you uphold every Rule: I will uphold every rule, they are all fair and I oblige them all.

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthe...h__1#entry25348

My skin is right at the bottom by the way even though you already noticed.

Hello again, I just wanted to say if i'm accepted can i be told how to get to your base by some secret note or something? And can I be told what my rank would be please. I'm not bothered if I am a high rank or just your standard little ranger.

Thank you for taking your time to read my applications.

IGN: BannanaToYou

Character Name: Delthor_Alzorth , but when i'm working on my farm my name is "Farmer_Delthor"

My real age is 14, and my characters age is 25.

Timezone: (GMT + 1:00)

Race: Delthors race is the powerful and agile human.

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)

Delthor_Alzorth was raised and trained by his dad himself. Delthor trained in his dads guild to become the best hunter and survivalist in the lands, he learnt how to skin and kill animals with all types of weapons from small daggers to bows and swords. Delthors dad died when his village when it was attacked by a large group of bandits, Delthor will not sleep and rest until he gets his revenge! Also I think my roleplaying can be pretty good and fun to read and talk to me, I have played some RP games like Fallout 3 which is technically not an RP game.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)

I wish to join because I have been searching for a guild were I can feel that I am actually part of a cause, when the undead destroyed the S.A and the KotF. I was in both of these guilds, they were attacked and I fought side by side with my brothers in battle. I have always liked protecting nature because if you respect nature, nature will respect you. I am looking for a nice guild to cooperate with, I am not looking for money, you don't need to pay me if you wish but money would help me growing my melons and such on my farm.

Will you uphold every Rule: I will uphold every rule, they are all fair and I oblige them all.

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthe...h__1#entry25348

My skin is right at the bottom by the way even though you already noticed.

Hello again, I just wanted to say if i'm accepted can i be told how to get to your base by some secret note or something? And can I be told what my rank would be please. I'm not bothered if I am a high rank or just your standard little ranger.

Thank you for taking your time to read my applications.

Your App seems good but get your Skin to have a Dark Green robe

Ok, so if i change the purple to green can I get in please?

Yes, the skin things are just... "stylised" to our liking

Oh, im not going to be on the actual LOTC server for a while, all my foruming htings will be done though.

Ok, so if i change the purple to green can I get in please?

Yes, we have a 'dress code' so to speak, so we are easily recognised between each other and so we can camoflague with our surroundings, get a green robe and then you are in.

Sorsby, is your messenger working? send me a message i can reply to.

Gideon look at the coversation marked "Coordinates."

Just incase you want to see

Cant see it very well, but accepted anyway.

Contact me (Sorsby), Gideon (ctc9592) or Nosor (trotski24) in-game for further information.

If you were accepted and You don't see your Name on the List please say