Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

IGN: Haven't been accepted yet, but the name i put on my application was Barrinar

Minecraft Name: TheCastellan

Timezone: o GMT, London

Race: Wood elf

Roleplaying Skill:I haven't been accepted on yet, so no server examples, but i was onse part of a medieval re-enactment group, and had to do plenty of rp there

Why you wish to join?: My character is a ranger by nature, joining this guild will allow me to hone my skills and perhaps pass them onto others

Will you uphold every Rule: Of course, rules are there to be followed

Link to your Application:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/19225-thecastellans-first-application/page__p__82442#entry82442

Once you get accepted say so and we'll Test you

MC Name:minercraft901

RP name:drake

Race:human

Time Zone:central america

Brief Description of your characters personality:kinda strick in times of need quite when nothing to talk about in points of others ignorence can get angry and really smart but also above average strength.

Biography:He was a boy that was raised in a farm. He had would farm and when he was 13 he learned how to hunt his skills with a bow was shown when a creeper sneeked up upon and a member of his sqaud about to kill until a whistling went right by his members ear in between the creepers head which proved is talents. when he was 15 the villages need help with builders so he volentered to be a helpful builder to help his people. One day at the age 16 he had returned from a hunt he had seen the bloodshed between is whole village that had been burned down and then he had found a corpse of the one of the undead a dear friend had got the jump on him but yet did not make it so with all the sorrows he joined the guards watch and trained for the next two years learning skills with the bow and learning more about the sword. At the age of 18 he had qiute the gaurds watch cuase he had no more to learn and nothing left there for him so he left to find out for what the world of aegis had for him a year later he woked up in a barrel with a head acke so now he is walking the world of aegis to find a way to avenge his home family and friends that the undead had killed those years ago.

Why do you wish to join?:im new to the server and i want to rp and usally when i rp in actaulty when im in the moment and im a good RPer

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I have to show it when i actually rp then i can show my talent.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): abow great with a sword though.

Can your character build?: yes he was a home builder when he was 15 in the biography

Any other special skills?:mining, wood cutting, hunting, farming, making eqipment, and fighting

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:I shall up hold every duty to the death.

Skin:post-24262-0-08435300-1317089811_thumb.p

LotC app link:I need to repost it i could not find it hope you like this

Use are App Skeleton and make it more neat

I must say just because I have haven't been on much doesn't mean I'm still not in charge please send me them aswell

It was about the laurelin base thing we're setting up, not the thread, me and him have been working on it for a bit, i need to get in contact with 1 or 2 people to fix up ppermissions.

MC Name: chillman1212

RP name: Azgon

Race: Human

Time Zone: EST -5(Toronto)

Brief Description of your characters personality: helpful, trustworthy, funny, serious, strong and knowledgeable

Biography: I lived in Al'khazar all my life. My father was a weaponsmith and taught me how to fight with a sword and bow. My brother died in a battle with the undead and so I want revenge.

Why do you wish to join?: To protect the forest from evil and to practice my fighting skills, my father would be so proud to hear I made it and also I think it a good pay for what I enjoy doing.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I just started playing and I may not be the best role player but i think this is a great opportunity to help me. I will try my best!

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): A bow(I just started so none)

Can your character build?: Yes

Any other special skills?: A good spy

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes i will, with my life.

Skin: http://www.minecraftskinspro.com/default.asp?action=readreviews&link=11232

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/18881-azgonoths-app-for-teh-server/page__p__80710#entry80710

You'll need to go under Rp training other than that Welcome

All Members post what time you can get on EST time

(If your GMT or something else find a Time converter)

It was about the laurelin base thing we're setting up, not the thread, me and him have been working on it for a bit, i need to get in contact with 1 or 2 people to fix up ppermissions.

Okay next time before you start building a base make sure I at least Know about it

Can you get on?

Okay next time before you start building a base make sure I at least Know about it

Can you get on?

No, Im running through a few mods.

-SNIP-.

Gideon if your still there, do you mind if i post a thing here that was meant to be just for you and sorsby but i cant get pm working?

Or i could get something else done, like a chatroom, or an email, your choice.

I don't think there's any point taking on new applications for people (like me) who just joined. I'm happy to have been accepted and would gladly start working, but while swordsman lvling up is not working there's no way of being lvl 30. You shouldn't become leniant on the swords levels either, I think there's a good reason you seek skilled characters.

Shadowninji is in another guild.

I don't know if that gets people fired or something but I thought I'd tell you

Edit:looking into that guild, it's fairly similar to us, and it's one I was going to apply to before seeing this, maybe an alliance?

Which city and I don't understand why you did that even though I said were not city guards

((You cant expect me to just stand around our base doing nothing, I have not made the choice on behalf of EVERY ranger, just me freggi and trotski24 are here because we all choose to be.))

Shadowninji is in another guild.

I don't know if that gets people fired or something but I thought I'd tell you

Edit:looking into that guild, it's fairly similar to us, and it's one I was going to apply to before seeing this, maybe an alliance?

Conor...Thank you for the info what is the Other groups name?" and yes you can post it but see if pm working first

((You cant expect me to just stand around our base doing nothing, I have not made the choice on behalf of EVERY ranger, just me freggi and trotski24 are here because we all choose to be.))

(I know I just wanna know so I can discuss something with the town's mayor)

what should i do now that im in?

Either

1: Contact Sorsby,or Conordude8 or trotski24

2:Find are base by contacting Sorsby and gather supplies