Markus Dominatus

Helvetius

Markus Dominatus

Worshipers, priests, and warriors.

Worshiping Markus

~ Once an elven week prayers ~

~ Slitting the throat of animal or of the demented races. Then, pouring its blood into a basin to wash one's face and to show immunity of their taint ~

~ Markus highly approves of brothels and their women ~

~ Burning an Uruk on a stake ~

Believe the Faith

Enter the Faith.

*Poster*

OOC:
Name:
Do you have Teamspeak 3:

IC:
Name:
Do you believe in the faith and abandon the creator or any other false religion:

Robes

((Received rply))

"i honestly dont know why this religion even exists, the only doctrinal difference is the allowance of brothels, animal and nonhuman sacrifice can still be done when worshipping the creator"

"i honestly dont know why this religion even exists, the only doctrinal difference is the allowance of brothels, animal and nonhuman sacrifice can still be done when worshipping the creator"

"Markus loves the sacrifice of live Elves, Dwarves, orcs(preferred) and animals. He prefers blood and war over generosity and kindness. The creator, who prefers the subtle begging, is kind compared to Markus who allows his priests to be slain like any normal man fer words of dishonor and insult. Corruption, Deception, conning, all loved in his eyes.

Should one fight well and die honorably, he will feast in the Markus's halls for all eternity." comes a magical voice.

A letter is written in secrecy and transported by bird to the author

OOC -

Name: Keith_DX7
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes, but it's hardly used.

IC -

Name: Olivier Parkins
Do you believe in the faith and abandon the creator or any other false religion: Yes, I abandon any and all allegiance to the creator and worship Markus for all my life.

A letter is written in secrecy and transported by bird to the author

OOC -

Name: Keith_DX7
Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes, but it's hardly used.

IC -

Name: Olivier Parkins
Do you believe in the faith and abandon the creator or any other false religion: Yes, I abandon any and all allegiance to the creator and worship Markus for all my life.

*Returned Letter*

PRAISE BE TO MARKUS! Entry granted.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.<br /><br />If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.