[Recruiting] The Order Of The Silver Gauntlet

Vekrus

The Order of the Silver Gauntlet

HVdFWPy.png

“Justice, Honor, and Glory!”

- Lore of the Order -

The Teilarian Order was established after the leaving of the Silverblades from Oren. The Empire had recently been handed over to Carrion rule by Silius Horen. Many men of Oren saw Carrion as unfit to rule and decided it would be best to leave the Empire. After leaving Oren the men found it hard to survive outside of the Empire and decided to form a small band of men. These men worked together to survive and soon began construction on a place to call home. After they had their lives settled they decided that it was beneficial to all of mankind and the rest of the lands if the Carrions were eradicated from the Empire.

The men of the Order were also firm believers in the Creator and often preached to the rest of the members and friends of the Order about the greatness of the Creator. But these men felt a bit differently about the Creator than the strelts of Oren did. They believed that all the four brothers: Horen; Malin; Urguan; and Krug were all equal in the eyes of the Creator, instead of the firm belief of Horen being superior as much of Oren believes.

Time came when Slade Tarus returned from the North to the corruption of the Carrions ruling the throne. Slade met with the Silverblades to discuss an alliance to take down House Carrion and bring back the old ways of Oren. They agreed from then on that they would do anything in their power to take back the throne and make Oren prosper once again. The rebels soon realized they would need to form a greater Order. One that would strengthen them and provide them with an advantage over their enemy. Thus after long talks and many nights around a table, the Order of the Silver Gauntlet was formed.

oOXMU4b.jpg

- Lands of the Order -

“The Den”

Teilarian Keep

- Goals of the Order -

The Silver Gauntlet has but one true goal and that is to serve and protect the people of the human realm as best they can. They are defenders of the weak and protectors of freedom. The men are unmatched in their fighting skills and rarely fail to perform at the task at hand. Some hold a strong belief in the ends justifying the means, meaning many might not like the ways in which they accomplish their tasks, though as long as they get the job done, they are satisfied with the role they play.

- Tenets of the Order -

1. A member of the Order must show complete loyalty to the Order.

2. A member of the Order must not maliciously harm another member of the Order.

3. A member of the Order must not steal from another member of the Order.

4. A member of the Order must not slander the name of the Order

5. A member of the Order must not slander or harass their comrades

6. A member of the Order must not stir trouble within the Order

7. A member of the Order must not stir trouble between the Order and other guilds or nations

8. By joining the Order a member of the Order swears fealty to the Grand Master.

9. A member of the Order puts the Order first before all other priorities.

- Duties within the Order -

In Times of Peace

Walk the roads of Anthos protecting the weak and providing justice to those who commit crimes.

Guard the gates into the main cities of the human lands and protect the city from enemies.

[some duties will be on hold for now. More to be added later.]

In Times of War

Fight for House Tarus, House Silverblade and its allies at any cost.

- Equipment -

Armor and weapons as needed.

Daily rations of food.

A bed and private chest with locks if wanted.

Spoils of war, unless directed otherwise by the Grand Master.

SHxNkEq.jpg

- Ranks of the Order -

High Command

Grand Master

The Grand Master, the master of all of the forces, is the sole leader of the Order. All Captains are to report to him and him only. The Grand Master is a permanent job, and is expected only to be lost if the Grand Master was killed in combat.

Master | Marshal

The Marshal is the leading officer for the Enlisted ranks. The rank of Marshal is also permanent, but may be revoked by the Grand Master if seen fit. The Master is second in line for command in case of the absence of the Grand Master.

Knight Command

Captain - Great Knight

The Great Knight is an honor placed upon knights who have served the Order and for quite awhile. Great Knights hold much power within the Order, expected to lead the Knights, their squires, and even the Enlisted during times of strife.

Lieutenant - Knight

The Knights are the main commanding force, as they command a small squad with the a Great Knight. They are also the advisers to the Great Knights, advising them on war tactics. Knights may train a squire, which is to be expected to be about the age of 15 or less. Grown men are not to be usually in squireship, but there are a few exceptions.

Knight Uniform

yyzMyp1.png

PcXbtck.png

Enlisted Command

Sergeant

Sergeants are trusted Man-at-Arms but are not enough for knighthood. The Sergeant commands Man-at-Arms during war and skirmishes. A Sergeant is also to be a role-model for the recruits and even the Man-at-Arms.

Man-At-Arms

These are the men who have surpassed the trials for the recruits and are the main backbone of the Order. They are expected to be devout followers of the One Faith of the Creator, and should act as such. Man-at-Arms are still to be treated with respect and honor.

Initiate

Initiates are the new-bloods to the order, and have not undergone drilling nor trials. They must obey all orders from their higher ranking peers, and must not show disrespect to their peers. They are mainly commanded by the Sergeant or the Commander.

Enlisted Uniform

nB80kUC.png

x6zwhT6.png

Special Ranks

Senior Advisor

Chosen directly by the Grand Master, the Senior Advisor is the High Command's advising rank. The Senior Advisor is very experienced in combat, politics, and just about everything. He is respected by all in the Order and known to most as an elder.

Drillmaster

Chosen by the Master, the drillmaster is in charge of drilling and training of the enlisted forces. The drillmaster is also in charge of jailing and dungeon matters within the Order, and may execute prisoners if no Senior Command is present.

Quartermaster

A Quartermaster is in-charge of arming the men of the Order, whether it be arms or armor. The Quartermaster holds the rank of Knight and must be able to smith his own arms and armor for the order. The Quartermaster must also take tabs on the armor of each man of the Order, to make sure of precision and efficiency.

Medical Officer

A Medical Officer is in charge of the well-being of the Order and of any medical concerns men may face in the battlefield. They are to still march with the armies to attend with wounded men in the battlefield.

Treasurer

A treasurer is in charge of the Order's finances and trade. He makes sure the Order always has the materials it needs to run smooth and get the job done.

1pQNOmC.jpg

- Application -

OOC:

MC Name:

Timezone:

Skype Name:

Do you have Teamspeak?:

How long have you been playing on the server?:

How long you can you be online per day?:

What past guilds have you been apart of?:

Have you ever held a leadership role before?:

Do you have a VA? (What evils?):

IC:

Name:

Race:

Past Experience in military and combat:

What are your skills?:

What weapon do you prefer?:

Why do you wish to join the Order?:

What are some strength’s of yours?:

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography):

- Roster of the Order -

Grand Master

Charles Tarus [Vekrus]

Master

Huron Silverblade [Onslaughted]

Marshal

Aerlion Whitemane [DrunkenBagel]

Edgar Tarus [ilumTarus]

Captain - Great Knight

Andrik Tarus [XxDukesterxX]

Lieutenant - Knight

Rowen Tarus [Galendar_Aveere]

Arhadir Owl [FalconByte]

Sergeant

Elmore Burmington Gates II [burntToast74]

Borus Lenblade [racker2008]

Keegan Ceallaigh [Frottimer]

Man-At-Arms

Guarger "Prophet" Tsouderous [blockcraft123]

Tristan [AsianNinjaMonkey]

Raomir Armon [Raomir]

Relik Fanghur Gates [bubnbojo]

Ulmo Gates [Krazey101]
Brome Underhill Gates [smileybone224]

Daveorloin [Dalejin]

Dawn Hanson [mafiaxsaint]

Chase Fireaxe II [Dtrik]

Vuln'Igne Lanncaster [bucky_24]

Alden Wythe [VoiD_]

Initiate

- Special Ranks of the Order -

Senior Advisor

Volrund [Owl_7]

Quartermaster

Aerlion Whitemane [DrunkenBagel]

Drillmaster

Keegan Ceallaigh [Frottimer]

Medical Officer

Edgar Tarus [ilumTarus]

Treasurer

LKHOFZS.png

OOC:

MC Name: Bucky_24

Timezone: EST

Skypearrow-10x10.png Name: mrrazzledazzle

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yessir

How long have you been playing on the serverarrow-10x10.png?: 2 Years, 2 Months

How long you can you be online per day?: 5-8 hours if needed, probably closer to 3 hours

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Nierics Order, Random Monster Hunter Party (Forget the name), Flays

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: IRL yes, IC no.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): 1ABC, 2ABC, 4

IC:

Name: Vuln'Igne 'Silver Tongue' Lanncaster

Race: I'm going to put Mali'Ker....

Past Experience in military and combat: Nieric Order, Battle of the Crossroads, Siege of Corrupted Greywynn, slaying of a minotaur, ex-Flay

What are your skills?: I can kill things with little effort.

What weapon do you prefer?: The closest one.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I want to fight.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Immortal.

Vuln was born a common peasant, living in a small house in Alras. The dark skinned prankster soon grew into a war ravaged veteran, selling his talents to the highest bidder. After landing in Anthos, he met up with the rising guild known as the Nierics Order and was solely responsible for their banishment from Salvus during the Inquisition Marshal Law. Back when he was addicted to Cactus Green, he was known for being branded a heretic by every White Rose he met.

After years in the Nierics, he fled with the surviving members after their banishment from the Dwarven lands. Together, they formed a band of mercenaries and monster hunters. Vuln has even been credited for slaying a Minotaur single-handily and retrieving the massive warhammer that is wielded by the Sir Jon Wulfe, ex-Grand Marshal of the Adunian Army.

Finally, the trickster found his true calling. He trailed the Dread Knight known as Rawrcyn. He became the first Prophet of Dread under the Knight. After the knight's ascension to Dread Lord, Vuln was forged into the crimson warrior that he is to this day. After serving his master for a few years he was infected with a blood crystal that shattered the bonds he held to his master. He know wanders Anthos looking for a purpose.

OOC:

MC Name: Bucky_24

Skypearrow-10x10.png Name: mrrazzledazzle

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yessir

How long have you been playing on the serverarrow-10x10.png?: 2 Years, 2 Months

How long you can you be online per day?: 5-8 hours if needed, probably closer to 3 hours

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Nierics Order, Random Monster Hunter Party (Forget the name), Flays

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: IRL yes, IC no.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): 1ABC, 2ABC, 4

IC:

Name: Vuln'Igne 'Silver Tongue' Lanncaster

Race: I'm going to put Mali'Ker....

Past Experience in military and combat: Nieric Order, Battle of the Crossroads, Siege of Corrupted Greywynn, slaying of a minotaur, ex-Flay

What are your skills?: I can kill things with little effort.

What weapon do you prefer?: The closest one.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I want to fight.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Immortal.

Vuln was born a common peasant, living in a small house in Alras. The dark skinned prankster soon grew into a war ravaged veteran, selling his talents to the highest bidder. After landing in Anthos, he met up with the rising guild known as the Nierics Order and was solely responsible for their banishment from Salvus during the Inquisition Marshal Law. Back when he was addicted to Cactus Green, he was known for being branded a heretic by every White Rose he met.

After years in the Nierics, he fled with the surviving members after their banishment from the Dwarven lands. Together, they formed a band of mercenaries and monster hunters. Vuln has even been credited for slaying a Minotaur single-handily and retrieving the massive warhammer that is wielded by the Sir Jon Wulfe, ex-Grand Marshal of the Adunian Army.

Finally, the trickster found his true calling. He trailed the Dread Knight known as Rawrcyn. He became the first Prophet of Dread under the Knight. After the knight's ascension to Dread Lord, Vuln was forged into the crimson warrior that he is to this day. After serving his master for a few years he was infected with a blood crystal that shattered the bonds he held to his master. He know wanders Anthos looking for a purpose.

FTeKn0m.png

was solely responsible for their banishment from Salvus during the Inquisition Marshal Law. Back when he was addicted to Cactus Green, he was known for being branded a heretic by every White Rose he met.

((THAT WAS YOU?!))

OOC:

MC Name: VoiD__

Skype Name: wonderwhaie

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since May this year.

How long you can you be online per day?: 1-2 hours on weekdays, up to 4 hours on weekends.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: None, really.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: I was a lead administrator on a fairly popular RP server (averaging twenty to thirty people daily) for a year before it shut down. I've held administrator and moderator positions on roughly a dozen other servers as well, and I've been a creator and moderator of half a hundred FRP's. 

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): Not yet, though I'm applying for 1ab and 2ac.

IC:

Name: Alden Wythe

Race: Human

Past Experience in military and combat: I've trained with a staff since I was a young child, though I have had no formal experience in military or combat.

What are your skills?: I'm fairly skilled with a staff, and my father was a farmer, so I've retained a good amount of his knowledge.

What weapon do you prefer?: The staff.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I want to have a purpose, and I'm sick of the rampant corruption in Oren.

What are some strength’s of yours?: I'm a quick study, if I do say so myself. You can count on me as well; I'm reliable and loyal. 

Tell us more about yourself:  (told in third person)

Alden Wythe was born the son of a farmer. His father was quite the local celebrity for his excellent vineyard, whose grapes fetched the highest prices at the markets. Being the firstborn of the family, Alden was the first one to begin learning his father’s trade, and has retained much of his father’s expertise.

Alden’s father was also a master of the staff, though he never told Alden how he obtained his skills. An unusual weapon and an unusual master. Regardless, Alden was taught to use a staff from a very young age. Indeed, some of his earliest memories were from practicing with a staff. He would wake up early in the morning to go through the motions before starting the day as a farmer. He would practice after every meal, and once more before he went to bed. When the sun rose, Alden would do it all over again. It became a daily ritual, one that he has kept ever since.

When Alden turned fourteen, he was promised to another farmer’s daughter in their village. At first upset, Alden gradually became quite fond of her - Alice was her name - and they soon became inseparable. Before they both turned sixteen, however, Alden and Alice’s fathers had a falling out, and the betrothal was ended. They both were heartbroken, and on the day of Alden’s sixteenth nameday, Alice was found dead, of what was presumed suicide. Alden blamed his father, and fled the village in a rage.

Alden wandered from place to place after that, catching rides on more carriages and caravans than he could count. He visited dozens of towns and even more villages, often staying in the local inn or tavern. He became a hopeless drunk, opting to mourn for his beloved by drowning his grief in ale and wine. Alden survived on the money made through various odd jobs, of which most was used on his growing drinking addiction.

Despondent, Alden one day decided that he had to change things. He was tired of just getting by, only to sink deep into the cups by the end of the day. He wanted to do something important, something meaningful, something greater than himself. And so Alden began looking for a place where he could accomplish all these things, a place where he felt he could truly belong to.

OOC:

MC Name: VoiD__

Skype Name: wonderwhaie

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since May this year.

How long you can you be online per day?: 1-2 hours on weekdays, up to 4 hours on weekends.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: None, really.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: I was a lead administrator on a fairly popular RP server (averaging twenty to thirty people daily) for a year before it shut down. I've held administrator and moderator positions on roughly a dozen other servers as well, and I've been a creator and moderator of half a hundred FRP's. 

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): Not yet, though I'm applying for 1abc and 2ac.

IC:

Name: Alden Wythe

Race: Human

Past Experience in military and combat: I've trained with a staff since I was a young child, though I have had no formal experience in military or combat.

What are your skills?: I'm fairly skilled with a staff, and my father was a farmer, so I've retained a good amount of his knowledge.

What weapon do you prefer?: The staff.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I want to have a purpose, and I'm sick of the rampant corruption in Oren.

What are some strength’s of yours?: I'm a quick study, if I do say so myself. You can count on me as well; I'm reliable and loyal. 

Tell us more about yourself:  (told in third person)

Alden Wythe was born the son of a farmer. His father was quite the local celebrity for his excellent vineyard, whose grapes fetched the highest prices at the markets. Being the firstborn of the family, Alden was the first one to begin learning his father’s trade, and has retained much of his father’s expertise.

Alden’s father was also a master of the staff, though he never told Alden how he obtained his skills. An unusual weapon and an unusual master. Regardless, Alden was taught to use a staff from a very young age. Indeed, some of his earliest memories were from practicing with a staff. He would wake up early in the morning to go through the motions before starting the day as a farmer. He would practice after every meal, and once more before he went to bed. When the sun rose, Alden would do it all over again. It became a daily ritual, one that he has kept ever since.

When Alden turned fourteen, he was promised to another farmer’s daughter in their village. At first upset, Alden gradually became quite fond of her - Alice was her name - and they soon became inseparable. Before they both turned sixteen, however, Alden and Alice’s fathers had a falling out, and the betrothal was ended. They both were heartbroken, and on the day of Alden’s sixteenth nameday, Alice was found dead, of what was presumed suicide. Alden blamed his father, and fled the village in a rage.

Alden wandered from place to place after that, catching rides on more carriages and caravans than he could count. He visited dozens of towns and even more villages, often staying in the local inn or tavern. He became a hopeless drunk, opting to mourn for his beloved by drowning his grief in ale and wine. Alden survived on the money made through various odd jobs, of which most was used on his growing drinking addiction.

Despondent, Alden one day decided that he had to change things. He was tired of just getting by, only to sink deep into the cups by the end of the day. He wanted to do something important, something meaningful, something greater than himself. And so Alden began looking for a place where he could accomplish all these things, a place where he felt he could truly belong to.

FTeKn0m.png

Application

OOC:

MC Name:Raomir

Timezone:Pacific Time

Skype Name:raomir123

Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes

How long have you been playing on the server?:Since February about.

How long you can you be online per day?: Depends on school, but I can usually be online during raids/wars if called upon and told about it.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: I was part of the Shields and then afterwards I was part of the Crimson Fist Rebellion. And after that I was part of the Gallmore Guard and led them

Have you ever held a leadership role before?:Yes, I was one of Gallmores Senators and was the Military guy in it.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?):I have a Minor evil 1a

RP:

Name:Raomir Armon

Race:Human

Past Experience in military and combat: I fought in the Human-Dwarf war on the dwarfs side and during the Teutonic vs. Blackmonts war I fought for the Teutons in that one big battle at the Dreadfort.

What are your skills?:I'm a capable farmer, but havn't done it in a good amount of time. I am now a swordsman.

What weapon do you prefer?:Sword

Why do you wish to join the Order?:To help bring peace to Oren once and for all.

What are some strength’s of yours?: I'm a capable fighter and am able to defend myself. 

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): I came to Anthos and arrived in Kingston were I got myself a job as a farmer on one of the farms. I later became one of Kingston's main farmers, supplying the entire city with fresh Salvian bread. However I left that position after a few years to farm for the dwarfs. After that I left the dwarfs and started up a Ale business with my friend near Kingston. But our tavern was attacked by Blackmonts and so my dwarf friend and I decided to do all in our power to fight them. We fought them at the battle of the Dreadfort, and at many other places. Eventually I decided to go help lead a new nation known as Gallmore, but after a few years that was abandoned. And so I left for Abresi were I currently reside.

Application

OOC:

MC Name:Raomir

Timezone:Pacific Time

Skype Name:raomir123

Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes

How long have you been playing on the server?:Since February about.

How long you can you be online per day?: Depends on school, but I can usually be online during raids/wars if called upon and told about it.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: I was part of the Shields and then afterwards I was part of the Crimson Fist Rebellion. And after that I was part of the Gallmore Guard and led them

Have you ever held a leadership role before?:Yes, I was one of Gallmores Senators and was the Military guy in it.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?):I have a Minor evil 1a

RP:

Name:Raomir Armon

Race:Human

Past Experience in military and combat: I fought in the Human-Dwarf war on the dwarfs side and during the Teutonic vs. Blackmonts war I fought for the Teutons in that one big battle at the Dreadfort.

What are your skills?:I'm a capable farmer, but havn't done it in a good amount of time. I am now a swordsman.

What weapon do you prefer?:Sword

Why do you wish to join the Order?:To help bring peace to Oren once and for all.

What are some strength’s of yours?: I'm a capable fighter and am able to defend myself. 

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): I came to Anthos and arrived in Kingston were I got myself a job as a farmer on one of the farms. I later became one of Kingston's main farmers, supplying the entire city with fresh Salvian bread. However I left that position after a few years to farm for the dwarfs. After that I left the dwarfs and started up a Ale business with my friend near Kingston. But our tavern was attacked by Blackmonts and so my dwarf friend and I decided to do all in our power to fight them. We fought them at the battle of the Dreadfort, and at many other places. Eventually I decided to go help lead a new nation known as Gallmore, but after a few years that was abandoned. And so I left for Abresi were I currently reside.

FTeKn0m.png

*You receive a letter as you walk outside, a grey owl tossing it to you. As you catch it, you open it slowly and begin to read...*

Greetings and good tidings,

Do you ever find yourself in need of a good gauntlet? Perhaps one made from silver, the most fine metal of purity? Well look no further than Jameson's Jewels in Abresi, selling Silver Gauntlets among other items of value for prices lower than any others you'll find on the continent. Come in and grab yourself a bargain today, at Jameson's Jewels.

-V

((Received only by Guild Members))

Charles reads the letter and grins. "Maybe I will go check out this shop."

OOC:

MC Name: FalconByte

Timezone: AEDT

Skype Name: jonathan.andrews46

Do you have Teamspeak?: Indeed I do.

How long have you been playing on the server?: um I join almost 2 years ago.

How long you can you be online per day?: 3-4 hours

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Imperial Guard, Chapter of the lions, Imperial Dragon Guard, Order of the silver gauntlet, The Vaerhaven guard ard.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes in all of those orders I was everything from one of the middle me to one of the main bosses.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): pretty sure I have 1a, 1b, 1c, 2a, 2c, 4a

IC:

Name: Arhadir Owl

Race: Adunian

Past Experience in military and combat: Arhadir has been part of the following Orders/Guilds: Imperial Guard, Imperial Dragon Guard, Chapter of the Lion, Chapter of the Silver gauntlet, Vearhaven Guard, Wolvengard. He has fought many battles in his life, pretty much every battle there was under godfreys time in Esyliem and Anthos 

What are your skills?: Arhadir is well adapted with the use of a Saber and is a master with the use of Air magic (T4 before magic was allowed for free use to everyone recently) 

What weapon do you prefer?: A saber or the power of Air

Why do you wish to join the Order?:  To rejoin a brotherhood.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Air Magic, Militray tatics and infultration.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): I was a squire for Ser Jonathan Black, Then for Ser Athirius Owl I, then a Knight of the Dragon Guard, then a Knight of the Chapter of the Lion, then a Knight of the Silver Gauntlet, then a Frost of the Vearhaven Guard, then a Commander of the Wolvengard and now a Master of Air.

OOC:

MC Name: FalconByte

Timezone: AEDT

Skype Name: jonathan.andrews46

Do you have Teamspeak?: Indeed I do.

How long have you been playing on the server?: um I join almost 2 years ago.

How long you can you be online per day?: 3-4 hours

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Imperial Guard, Chapter of the lions, Imperial Dragon Guard, Order of the silver gauntlet, The Vaerhaven guard ard.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes in all of those orders I was everything from one of the middle me to one of the main bosses.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): pretty sure I have 1a, 1b, 1c, 2a, 2c, 4a

IC:

Name: Arhadir Owl

Race: Adunian

Past Experience in military and combat: Arhadir has been part of the following Orders/Guilds: Imperial Guard, Imperial Dragon Guard, Chapter of the Lion, Chapter of the Silver gauntlet, Vearhaven Guard, Wolvengard. He has fought many battles in his life, pretty much every battle there was under godfreys time in Esyliem and Anthos 

What are your skills?: Arhadir is well adapted with the use of a Saber and is a master with the use of Air magic (T4 before magic was allowed for free use to everyone recently) 

What weapon do you prefer?: A saber or the power of Air

Why do you wish to join the Order?:  To rejoin a brotherhood.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Air Magic, Militray tatics and infultration.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): I was a squire for Ser Jonathan Black, Then for Ser Athirius Owl I, then a Knight of the Dragon Guard, then a Knight of the Chapter of the Lion, then a Knight of the Silver Gauntlet, then a Frost of the Vearhaven Guard, then a Commander of the Wolvengard and now a Master of Air.

FTeKn0m.png