[Recruiting] The Order Of The Silver Gauntlet

Vekrus

[i am actually talking to Snowshovel right now about it...]

Rulings of the Tribunal of Doctrine

Concerning the Alleged 'Holy' Order of the Silver Gauntlet

The Order of the Silver Gauntlet is hereby denounced for having not spoken to a Church official concerning calling itself Holy. It must serve the Creator, and thus the Church and must follow Church doctrine to be considered Holy. The Order of the Silver Gauntlet must refer their concerns to the Tribunal of Doctrine.

Signed by

High Overseer 'Absolution'

Rymeul nods "Praise Allah."

Charles sits in his office with the letter from the Bishop and ponders the choices that lay before him. After much consideration he deems it necessary to repent of the quick and abrupt manner he went about the claims of the Order. He writes back in a letter stating they we retract all claims to being a Holy Order and will suspend such title within the Order until further notice.

OOC

MC Name: phoenixlord918

Timezone: EST

Skype Name: phoenixlord123

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

How long have you been playing on the server?: Almost a year now

How long you can you be online per day?: At the maximum I can be on for about four hours, maybe a bit more.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: I was a part of the Phoenix Guardians, the Chapter of the Lion, the old Silver Gauntlet, the Wardens in Malinor, the Arcane Delvers for a very short period of time and a few others.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: On this server, no. On another server, yes.

Do you have a VA? (What evils?): No, but I could make a VA if need be.

IC

Name: Daniel Taves

Race: Human

Past Experience in military and combat: Was a part of the Phoenix Guardians, Chapter of the Lion, and Silver Gauntlet when he was younger. Trained as a squire under Garret Barreta before he disappeared.

What are your skills?: I am an expert with a sword having practiced using one for the majority of my life. I am a competent medic as well, and I am skilled with a quarterstaff.

What weapon do you prefer?: The sword and shield.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I have a sense of duty to the Silver Gauntlet, as I was a part of the old one and wish to be able to continue my years as a warrior.

What are some strength’s of yours?: Despite my age, I am still skilled with weaponry and very dexterous. Age may have changed my features, but not my physical strength or skills but instead...refined them.

Tell us more about yourself (Brief Biography): When I was younger, about eighteen, I was inducted into the Phoenix Guardians. I received a lot of training there and admired my superiors, including Talon and my father Korren. I slowly watched, however, as the guild began to change into Bannermen. I didn't like it at first, but I learned to adapt to it. I must say though, the biggest change was when we became a knight order or chapter...whatever you wish to call it. It was a big change, to be sure, and many of my friends left. However, I remained true as my father wished. I was then squired to a man by the name of Garret. He trained me well and added to my knowledge of how to fight. A few years later, however, when I was about 30 I made a...mistake. I left the service of my knight and went to other places, away from him. I didn't take this time as a vacation though. I trained every day, refining my skills so I didn't become weak. I would not allow it. Over time, I became an expert with a sword...not a master, mind you, for I'm not entirely sure my skill could ever be that great. For there is always someone better than you in everything. You just may not know it.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.