The undead Wall (For all races)

Djinne

I think the biggest problem with this project is the subtlety of some Undead. Even if there were a wall, I doubt there is much that would stop them from simply passing and conspiring within its limits. They do this in Al'Khazar all the time.

The Guard would have to be extremely prejudiced and skeptical of anyone on the other side of the gate. For proper security, you might have to treat the outside wilderness as a place of exile; anyone on the other side of the gate is either an undesirable or a guard. Nobody can pass into the outside, unless they are being exiled or a guard on patrol.

On top of that, the Undead are already on everyone's doorstep, as you said, and Aegis would have to push them back, and hold them there, for the Wall to be built. Even then, like I said, I imagine the Undead could just slink in due to just one guard's mistake, and then they would hit up the nearest basement under a shady inn and plot.

The only way for something like this to work is a full-on lock down of Inner-Aegis, and that might make a lot of people mad, unless Aegis has finally seen the tragedy of fevered dictators and curfews (even the RP wouldn't dull the sting the community would feel, I imagine).

I know what you mean, but the wall has only 2 rules for who to not let in.

1. Hooded people (they tend to be undead or followers)

2. People who they have seen before and know are evil

Nah I really don't approve, it's already difficult to navigate with all the ruined cities, a giant wall will make things yet more difficult as you'd have to walk all the way to an entrance and then somehow find where you were supposed to be going from there.

And I'm not a cobblestone hater, look at Kal Urguan and it's statues marvellous. Just a giant wall with perhaps a small amount of wood too doesn't fit. Plus Undead could easily get past it, a small blockade won't stop a well disguised one.

PLUS: A giant wall wouldn't fit with LANDSCAPE, because it's an eyesore, yes the gameplay could be good, but it will most likely be ugly.

But on the flip side, a defence could be effective considering the towns there are all destroyed anyway -.-

I must protest that any hooded figure or shady character is not allowed to pass.

I am Asthileh, and I wear black robes with grey trim and have green eyes. I have fought and killed a Necromancer before, speak to Redbain about that. I find it a bit pretentious for you to say I cannot pass, simply because I prefer to be hidden at night.

Also, what use is a wall to an Undead who can fly?

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.