The Northmen

-

4sOSgzHPXGA.jpg

-

A band of men have endured. They have survived it, the evil chilling-winds that are spewed from the north. They have proved to their gods, that they are able to survive in such harsh climates; that they are able to eat, drink, and be reborn in the evil weather. Of course they are able to. They are the Northmen.

The Northmen seek glory to please their gods. Their world revolves around the words 'honor', and 'glory'. They seek out courage and bravery. They test their will and fearlessness in battle. Afterall, what's there to fear in battle, when death is glorifying for them?

-

Religion:

The Northmen refer to themselves as 'Vieldunes'. They do not believe in a single god/God, but many of them. They believe their gods are alive and watch from Gellehalle, influencing their lives, and favoring some over others.

Roverrodin: Ruler of Gellehalle and father of the gods. God of warriors, honor/courage, and fighting. Represented in Northmen mythology with an axe and shield.

Clarre: Daughter of Roverrodin. Goddess of hunting/fishing, women, fertility/farming, animals, family, and marriage, wisdom, and knowledge.. Represented with a bow.

Krefflin: Son of Roverrodin. God of smithing and forging, luck, humor, ale, friendship, courtesy, and humanity. Represented with a hammer.

Cloeise: Daughter of Roverrodin. Goddess of love, marriage, beauty, endurance, emotion.

-

The religion of the Vieldunes is called Meltian. They believe the Earth was created by Roverrodin as training-grounds. He was trying to create dummies, but he accidentally created humans, orcs, dwarves, and elves. He loved these creatures as much as his children, and so he added detail to them. He called the gods together and cut off little pieces of their soul and used it to bring them far deeper into reality. From Clarre, he took intelligence and wisdom and gave it to them. From Krefflin he took friendship and kindness, and gave it to them. From himself, he gave them a ferocity and anger. From Cloeise, he took love and emotion, and gave it to them. They were now ready for existence

Vieldunes (Northmen), believe in a Gellehalle, or heaven. To reach Gellehalle, Vieldunes know there is only one way: To die honorably in battle. That is why Vieldunes do not fear death. They welcome it, when the time is right. When they die, Northmen count on Roverrodin to either send take them to Vliekhalle (boring heaven), or Gellehalle (fun heaven). In Gellehalle, the bravest warriors fight each other and die every day. They are then resurrected, drink ale, and then go back to fighting.

-

Lifestyle:

Vieldunes live in small settlements. They have a king, who governs them, and a court system, which can punish or reward them. Vieldunes are very aquatic, and build boats and ships to raid cities and kingdoms. They are known as savages and heathens, throughout. They take what they can and rarely spare lives. After all, a man/woman utilizes all his or her riches in Gellehalle. They usually farm or fish to acquire foods.

-

OOC/App (You can always join RPly) :

Ooc -

Minecraft IGN:

Skype (not required):

-----------

RP -

Name:

Race:

Reason for joining?:

Will you convert to Meltian?:

I hate to say this is impossible... but this is damn near impossible. With corrupted bohra, Harbinger roaming around, Drakes, the Drakkar, and all other sorts of beasties [such as the giant zombie hord resting in a valley]... I doubt this would be possible.

(())

I hate to say this is impossible... but this is damn near impossible. With corrupted bohra, Harbinger roaming around, Drakes, the Drakkar, and all other sorts of beasties [such as the giant zombie hord resting in a valley]... I doubt this would be possible.

(())

Well, we can always try - I mean if the Vieldunes survive, it would be a great feat...

(())

You've created a previously existing culture around it. You can try aye. But in  general you'd have to work it out in rp in such a place, also you trying would logicaly also provide better rp. My advice? Start this up as a group and set into the north to create this culture. Maybe you'll get somewhere and some rp out of it instead of just the unrp'd claim.. lol

(())

(())

((Sh sh sh sh shhhhh, let it happen and see where it goes.))

You've created a previously existing culture around it. You can try aye. But in  general you'd have to work it out in rp in such a place, also you trying would logicaly also provide better rp. My advice? Start this up as a group and set into the north to create this culture. Maybe you'll get somewhere and some rp out of it instead of just the unrp'd claim.. lol

(())

Ohhhh they don't live in the NORTH north, lol. They live in and around the Northern world. Like Abresi, for example. Not up there with antags and stuff....

Ohhhh they don't live in the NORTH north, lol. They live in and around the Northern world. Like Abresi, for example. Not up there with antags and stuff....

Disregard all said then, and hella good luck x3

((My character is a northmen but not in your group, he owns another but you know we don't live up there.))

(( seems exactly almost like what ayresalex made a while back lol

(( seems exactly almost like what ayresalex made a while back lol

Can you gimme a link?

OOC/App (You can always join RPly)

Ooc -

Minecraft IGN: Eddywilson2

Skype (not required): eddy.wilson.2

-----------

RP -

Name: Ragnar Torünah

Race: Human

Reason for joining?: Long ago, I was separated from my clansmen by a great storm. I wandered until I found a similar group of origin who believed in the same gods. Here I am now

Will you convert to Meltian?: Aye

OOC/App (You can always join RPly)

Ooc -

Minecraft IGN: Eddywilson2

Skype (not required): eddy.wilson.2

-----------

RP -

Name: Ragnar Torünah

Race: Human

Reason for joining?: Long ago, I was separated from my clansmen by a great storm. I wandered until I found a similar group of origin who believed in the same gods. Here I am now

Will you convert to Meltian?: Aye

Accepted brother. We shall meet up and I shall take you to what remains of our society.