The Last Sons [Recruiting]

Frigated

ZTEf0pk.png

The Last Sons

(( Detailed Thread may come tomorrow, it's nearly 5am currently. ))

History

The Last Sons is was formed by Jokin of Abresi. Jokin always saw past the nobles, guard captains and all the people that deem themselves important within Abresi. He has decided to create a band of mercenaries based around the people that are less fortunate but are good warriors, hence the name 'The Last Sons' the last people that would be cared about. However this band of mercenaries tend to take banditry actions for their own gain.

Rules

* Obey your superiors.

* Always go to the superiors with a contract you may have received.

* Never tangle too much with political affairs.

* Always show respect to your brothers at arms.

* Never venture off into war without the company.

The Style

The Last Sons generally wear light-heavy armour with a black tabard with a white trim. They also have a circular emblem in the middle of the tabard.

Efjhh3O.png

Looking for Mercenaries

We are currently looking for people to join our ranks and become apart of our family. We intend to earn many coin while having much fun together in the company. Here is the application:

MC Name:

Race:

Specific Skill Set? (e.g. Archery)

Characters Short Background:

Why do you wish to join?

*secretly hands off his application*

MC Name: aquaticsunnymoss

Race: Dwarf/Human Mix

Specific Skill Set? (e.g. Archery) Skills: Archery, Swordsmanship and hand to hand combat.

Maletone has been in many military groups, his parents died when he was very young thus he went to malinor. he joined the sentinels of malinor then became part of the Imperial dragon guard as an officer and then went to the shields and became an officer and joined the shields covert ops the onyx initiative. He then joined the enforcers of abresi and became an MP officer.

Why do you wish to join?

Maletone wishes to join because ever since the enforcers disbanding his life has been worthless he has not been cared about and has been quite neglected, sometimes being just a shadow. He wishes to gain with people the same as him and show those poeple who treated him so horribly to pay.

*secretly hands off his application*

MC Name: aquaticsunnymoss

Race: Dwarf/Human Mix

Specific Skill Set? (e.g. Archery) Skills: Archery, Swordsmanship and hand to hand combat.

Maletone has been in many military groups, his parents died when he was very young thus he went to malinor. he joined the sentinels of malinor then became part of the Imperial dragon guard as an officer and then went to the shields and became an officer and joined the shields covert ops the onyx initiative. He then joined the enforcers of abresi and became an MP officer.

Why do you wish to join?

Maletone wishes to join because ever since the enforcers disbanding his life has been worthless he has not been cared about and has been quite neglected, sometimes being just a shadow. He wishes to gain with people the same as him and show those poeple who treated him so horribly to pay.

Accepted

Care to PM me your skype details if you have skype that is?

MC Name:starwarsdude34

Race:Wood elf

Specific Skill Set? (e.g. Archery) He mainly uses his bow from a distance but isn't afraid to use a sword.

Characters Short Background:He grew up in the Conclave with his parents. His father taught him how to use a bow and a sword at the age of 15 his mother taught him how to cook. When he left the conclave being only 16 he wasn't expecting the harsh and treacherous land of Anthos. Hes been looking for work ever since he left the conclave.

Why do you wish to join? I wish to join because i have been looking for work, with my skill on sneaking i think i could be of use for this group. 

MC Name:starwarsdude34

Race:Wood elf

Specific Skill Set? (e.g. Archery) He mainly uses his bow from a distance but isn't afraid to use a sword.

Characters Short Background:He grew up in the Conclave with his parents. His father taught him how to use a bow and a sword at the age of 15 his mother taught him how to cook. When he left the conclave being only 16 he wasn't expecting the harsh and treacherous land of Anthos. Hes been looking for work ever since he left the conclave.

Why do you wish to join? I wish to join because i have been looking for work, with my skill on sneaking i think i could be of use for this group. 

Accepted

MC Name:KennyKiller2

Race:Elf

Specific Skill Set? Archery, Materials gathering

Characters Short Background:Raised by a Book-Binder in ArmaLuna, he was to become his apprentice until a quake killed both of his parents. Reyneto survived the quake and set out on his own, looking for work. 

Why do you wish to join? Jokin found Reyneto on the road and hailed him down. He bade him to follow to the encampment. I can gather and use my bow for the group, I could also be a librarian if nessesary.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.