The Town Of Kaphro

Garrett

"Oh for sake of ****," Bossman Tozneiv mutters as he rips down a single flyer.

"More of spooky ****? First skulls and carving and now this? If Speakerman is so scary how come he only show up in night to deface town and drag in old dug up corpse?! Spook speakerman should show of self so we can make hanging of him already."

Looks to Viktor tearing the poster, his right hand resting on the hilt of his blade. He sighs and turns looking through the gate. "You don't hang Necros Viktor." he grins and pats him on the back. He then heads to his house, he still has ash clean.

Viktor grumbles before spitting in a cow's eye at Kaphro.

Who is this imposing Viktor I will making bury him and kidnap mother.

An odd figure wanders about the town muttering to himself . . . 

BkxtNICl.png

"Few know of the wonders this meek little trading town hides below its depths. Soon these marvels shall be revealed for all to see. . . ." 

The figure may be spotted and seen by other townsfolk, but any attempts to arrest or apprehend this felon shall be met with disdainas the figure would seem to vanish in a plume of black and red smoke.

Event tomorrow around 7pm EST in Kaphro.

Mood Music:

http://youtu.be/Q-NZeDTp6fQ

something stirs in a forest near by the meek trading town Kaphro...

hC9FrIR.jpg

A wood elf awakens from his slumber in the forest, hearing the sounds of footsteps outside of his dingy tent. He lifts himself halfway up from his slumbering position and listens intently to his surroundings. He is met with the sound of scratching and scraping, appearing to originate from the outside of his tent.

"Cuff, cuff, scrrch, scrrch"

A bead of sweat drips from the wood elves forehead, what could this be? He slowly moves to his tents flap and opens it peering out into the unknown. Before him upright in the thick fog he notices the back of a broad figure, it's doing something. What is it? Who knows? for a thick fog has come in and has almost completely engulfed it's being.

"Cuff, scrrch, scrrch"

The wood elf, paralyzed by fear simply stares at the figure unable to move. The scraping and scratching suddenly ceases, the wood elf's heart begins to pound in his chest. The figure slowly turns around, still enveloped by the fog. The elf's jaw drops, in a silent scream of horror. He watches as the figure lets out a sort of laugh?

" Hehheh.."

3nx6WPN.jpg

Before the elf can react the figure darts off into the thick fog, completely disappearing from view. After a long pause the elf slowly rises and walks to the tree, upon it he finds a strange symbol carved. Under the symbol lay a strange phrase written in some language unknown to him. The whole thing is dyed a dark blue, what could this mean?

ql7tEw2.png

Retounen nan nou, papa a fin vye granmoun.

*Dr.Fritz walks cheerily back into Kaphro after gathering some medicines, waving hello to all who pass as she always has. Suddenly though, her face turns to shock as the wall of her upper level falls before her. As she's told my the builders that Ben has ordered the destruction of the only true medical building in Kaphro, her face turns to a twisted anger as she turns stomp off to Ben's office. Later that day, she's de-fused as it's explained that her clinic will be remodeled, thus ending the not-so-dangerous fury.*

I would like to join the town of Kaphro, as a Guardsmen. My character was formerly an Imperial Soldier, until he found out the treacherous things the Imperials were doing to the Kaphrites. Now he wishes to become a guard of Kaphro, against any hostile Imperials or, for that matter, Bloc.

Despite the anti-Imperial dissent, consistent disrespect and general disparaging behavior conducted by the self-exiled Kaphrites in the city of Vekaro against those defending them, multitudes of Imperial Army regiments continue to march through the city and reinforce it against continued Sariant and Urguanian harassment.  The soldiers' faces are stoic and chiseled in discipline.  No matter their beliefs, humanity must be defended at any cost.

I would like to join the town of Kaphro, as a Guardsmen. My character was formerly an Imperial Soldier, until he found out the treacherous things the Imperials were doing to the Kaphrites. Now he wishes to become a guard of Kaphro, against any hostile Imperials or, for that matter, Bloc.

(( Not gonna ruin your 'm-muh destroy oren' fun but what character were you in the Imperial Army as again?  Memory isn't ringing a bell.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.