The Scions Of The Fourth Era

Arkelos

blmzxA0.png

HKBBioA.png

The Scions started out as a simple secretive guild in Anthos, passing information of the scourge to the Nations in order to help them better defend themselves. The Scions stood as a Bolstering force, meant to only assist in war efforts against the Scourge under the banners of other nations. Victory after victory, defeat after defeat, the Scions waged on until the Scourge were slain by the Golden Lance. The Scions having been spread thin in the fight that ended Setherien’s life.

With the Scourge gone, Naeri had immediately called for the Scions to dismantle the ranks and walk normal lives once more. However as time went on, Naeri felt the need to bring them back, as other evils had begun to show themselves.

The Ikuras Cult, their intentions to summon their Daemon (or greater spirit) into the Realm, Naeri decided it was now or never to reunite her group and fight once more alongside them. To this end, the Scions had found a new purpose.

JsLfUpV.png

Our purpose has now broadened,  we shall now begin to dismantle the forces of Ikuras, while also trying to destroy the Dread Knights. Purging them out as they come about. This may seem simple, but the help of many others besides ourselves will be needed to complete this task.

The Scions are not part of any Nation, therefore we do not participate in their wars, asking the Scions to help you with anything other than Ikuras or Dread Knights (And other evils!) will get you a simple No.

XetZeeX.png
((Ranks in Spoilers are ranks not being used yet.))

ZVV3Krc.png

The Head Scion is the leader and diplomat of the group, seeking nothing more than the assistance of the nations to try and oust cultists. The Leader of the Scions may call for Meetings or Training, and may remove any rank of Scion from the group.

8OqR27E.png

This Rank is Held by Naeri Evaglno (Arkelos)

8A73TDi.png

The Elder Scion is a rank given to veterans of the Third age, those who assisted in the war against Setherien. The rank they hold is Honorary, and their assistance in any guild matters is optional. This rank can not be given out, and no more may be made.

OZeXqkt.png

The Scion of War is the Military leader of the Scions, created after the Ten Scions have managed to organise themselves in such a way that the Expansion of the guild can be done. Like its other ranks, The Scion of War can be given to one member, and is responsible for the fighters within the guild.

jVvr0Y2.png
This rank is held by Meta (Metasol)

jVOwAO2.png

The Scholar Scion is a rank given to the leader of the researchers, the alchemists, and the enchanters. They are created after the Ten Scions have managed to organise themselves in such a way that the Expansion of the guild can be done. Like its other ranks, The Scholar Scion can be given to one member, and is responsible for the brighter minds within the guild.

0nfVCWm.png
This rank is held by Bjorkgarr (Porkorr)

2WGnA00.png

Responsible for the Crafters, Builders, and workers in the guild, the Scion of Labor is a non combative sect, created after the Ten Scions have managed to organise themselves in such a way that the Expansion of the guild can be done. Like its other ranks, The Scion of Labor can be given to one member, and is responsible for the workers within the guild.

ihW8rE9.png
This rank is held by Hyasagi Shuuhei (Wazeboombox)

FIYeYko.png

The most basic of ranks, The Scion is anywhere from a Crafter to Fighter, doing work for the group as commanded. Each Scion is equal amongst themselves, but the four ranks (not including Elder Scion) are above them in command.

T3G8yy3.png
Simple! Fill out the application below, then rply a bird will be sent to my character with your information so she can approve or deny you. Otherwise, Naeri will invite anyone she deems fit by talking to them.

IeeODPF.png
(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too):
Skype (PM me if preferred):
Have you been banned before?:
How long have you been on the server?:
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)):
Race?:
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?:

What Sect would you like to be a part of? (War Scholar Labor):
What profession have you committed yourself to? (Plugin profession):
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!):
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?:
If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk):

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too):sapphireh2o

Skype (PM me if preferred):you got me a friend in me, no seriously

Have you been banned before?:no

How long have you been on the server?: atleast a year

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?:of course

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(IC)

Name?: Alirya Darkwood

Race?:you know this

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: sounds fine to me

What profession have you committed yourself to?: you know this

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): when can we spare

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: As far As I know, no

If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): Don't drop the soap

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): Greenpelt201345
Skype (PM me if preferred): Nub skype. Sorry.
Have you been banned before?: Nope.
How long have you been on the server?: Since the Fall of Anthos event.
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: I will when I can, mainly because of school and such.
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Norik ((Clanless right now))
Race?: Dwarf
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Of course, that is already a rule I follow.
What profession have you committed yourself to?: I am a Dedicant of the Druids, and for the more 'At home', I am a well enough farmer.
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Yes, Retired Ironbreaker of the Urguan Legion, and no, I'm middle aged in the dwarven society, Im not an old-timer yet.
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Not that I know of.

((OOC note: Does this have massive amounts of magic use? Meaning is this a magic centered guild? or just a guild for hunting creatures of evil? Thanks for reading the app!))

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too):sapphireh2o

Skype (PM me if preferred):you got me a friend in me, no seriously

Have you been banned before?:no

How long have you been on the server?: atleast a year

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?:of course

(IC)

Name?: Alirya Darkwood

Race?:you know this

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: sounds fine to me

What profession have you committed yourself to?: you know this

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): when can we spare

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: As far As I know, no

If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): Don't drop the soap

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too): Greenpelt201345

Skype (PM me if preferred): Nub skype. Sorry.

Have you been banned before?: Nope.

How long have you been on the server?: Since the Fall of Anthos event.

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: I will when I can, mainly because of school and such.

(IC)

Name? ((Name of character joining)): Norik ((Clanless right now))

Race?: Dwarf

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Of course, that is already a rule I follow.

What profession have you committed yourself to?: I am a Dedicant of the Druids, and for the more 'At home', I am a well enough farmer.

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Yes, Retired Ironbreaker of the Urguan Legion, and no, I'm middle aged in the dwarven society, Im not an old-timer yet.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Not that I know of.

((OOC note: Does this have massive amounts of magic use? Meaning is this a magic centered guild? or just a guild for hunting creatures of evil? Thanks for reading the app!))

Naeri reads over the applications with a wide smile, nodding as she sends off a letter to both applicants "Accepted, you two will be in contact with me soon."

((And no, its not a Magic heavy guild, I try to keep everything balanced.))

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): daanyolx3
Skype (PM me if preferred): luxurypoop.
Have you been banned before?: No
How long have you been on the server?: Since May of 2013.
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: Yerp. I'm active in any group I join as long as they are active as well.
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Eliza
Race?: High Elf
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: I do.
What profession have you committed yourself to?: I find myself enjoying alchemy.
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): I can be.
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: No.

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): daanyolx3
Skype (PM me if preferred): luxurypoop.
Have you been banned before?: No
How long have you been on the server?: Since May of 2013.
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: Yerp. I'm active in any group I join as long as they are active as well.
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Eliza
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: I do.
What profession have you committed yourself to?: I find myself enjoying alchemy.
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): I can be.
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: No.

Naeri reads over the applications with a wide smile, nodding as she sends off a letter to Eliza "Accepted, you will be in contact with me soon."

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too): FinalhazardX

Skype (PM me if preferred): I'll PM You.

Have you been banned before?: Nope!

How long have you been on the server?: Since 05 Nov 2013 - From my Profile.

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: Yes! Even with school starting up I plan to be fairly active on LotC

(IC)

Name?: Aphoros

Race?: Elf

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Yes.

What profession have you committed yourself to?: As is I'm a Fair Miner but once we move into new lands I hope to be a Master Alchemist!

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): I can handle myself with a blade fairly well. I trained with Winterguard and the Dwarven Legion for some time. That being said, I don't particularly enjoy fighting.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Nope.

If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): N/A

Naeri reads over the application with a wide smile, nodding as she sends off a letter to Aphoros "Accepted, you will be in contact with me soon."

MC Name (Alts too): Drone414
Skype (PM me if preferred): nikoli.araya.bargas
Have you been banned before?: Yes, but I don't see why that matters.
How long have you been on the server?: Two years and a month.
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: On everyday <3
(IC)
Name? ((Name of character joining)): Skale
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Sure, not one for war anyways. 
What profession have you committed yourself to?: I'm a mage.
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): No.
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Well, considering Oren has a law against having red hair, I would say yes. Though, I'm a good friend of many Oreners which keep from truly being wanted.
If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): Red hair, not the norm.

*A letter  is sent the the Scions, though it is different than the rest. This one bears no application*

Scions. It has been a while since I heard that name, not since the forces of the Fringe crushed Setherien and his forces once and for all. Once again, we seem to have similar goals. Should to have any information on the whereabouts of these cultists, Dreadknights, or any other type of magic or dark-magic user, I would be very glad to receive it and take the fight to these beasts, perhaps alongside the Scions.

-Marshal Abner Rahl

*At the bottom of the letter, the seal of The Decterum is stamped*

U5HKjqF.png

OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): 

giuseppe05

lotc_fox

Nope

A year.

Most likely.
(IC)
Jean 

Race?:
Human

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Yes.

What profession have you committed yourself to?: I do abit of everything, though as of right now I haven't really committed myself to anything. Though this means I'm free to focus on any profession asked of me. Hope that's not a problem.

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Very much so.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Probably not. I think so, anyway.

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too): Porkour

Skype (PM me if preferred): Porkour.

Have you been banned before?: In 2011 for trolling.

How long have you been on the server?: Since September 08, 2011

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: As much as you want.

(IC)

Name? ((Name of character joining)): Björkgarr

Race?: Pigman

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Yes

What profession have you committed yourself to?: Tinkerer and Scavenger. Björkgarr searches far and wide for rubbish that can be turned to riches.

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): I can be if need be. I prefer to stay back than lead a charge.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: All nations.

If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): My flesh is a staple in most nations. My lesser kind are bred for food and sold into slavery.

MC Name (Alts too): Drone414

Skype (PM me if preferred): nikoli.araya.bargas

Have you been banned before?: Yes, but I don't see why that matters.

How long have you been on the server?: Two years and a month.

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: On everyday <3

(IC)

Name? ((Name of character joining)): Skale

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Sure, not one for war anyways. 

What profession have you committed yourself to?: I'm a mage.

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): No.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Well, considering Oren has a law against having red hair, I would say yes. Though, I'm a good friend of many Oreners which keep from truly being wanted.

If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): Red hair, not the norm.

As Naeri had accepted the application in front of Skale, she found no need to send a letter back.

OOC)

MC Name (Alts too): 

giuseppe05

lotc_fox

Nope

A year.

Most likely.

(IC)

Jean 

Race?:

Human

What profession have you committed yourself to?: I do abit of everything, though as of right now I haven't really committed myself to anything. Though this means I'm free to focus on any profession asked of me. Hope that's not a problem.

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Very much so.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: Probably not. I think so, anyway.

(OOC)

MC Name (Alts too): Porkour

Skype (PM me if preferred): Porkour.

Have you been banned before?: In 2011 for trolling.

How long have you been on the server?: Since September 08, 2011

Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: As much as you want.

(IC)

Name? ((Name of character joining)): Björkgarr

Race?: Pigman

By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Yes

What profession have you committed yourself to?: Tinkerer and Scavenger. Björkgarr searches far and wide for rubbish that can be turned to riches.

Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): I can be if need be. I prefer to stay back than lead a charge.

Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: All nations.

If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): My flesh is a staple in most nations. My lesser kind are bred for food and sold into slavery.

Naeri reads over the second application about twenty times before shrugging, sending back a letter to both applicants, "Accepted, I will be in contact with you soon."

*A letter is sent the the Scions, though it is different than the rest. This one bears no application*

Scions. It has been a while since I heard that name, not since the forces of the Fringe crushed Setherien and his forces once and for all. Once again, we seem to have similar goals. Should to have any information on the whereabouts of these cultists, Dreadknights, or any other type of magic or dark-magic user, I would be very glad to receive it and take the fight to these beasts, perhaps alongside the Scions.

-Marshal Abner Rahl

*At the bottom of the letter, the seal of The Decterum is stamped*

U5HKjqF.png

Naeri sends a letter back as she recieves the letter, smiling widely as the letter would read,

"Marshal Abner Rahl,

A grand surprise to see allies of old coming back once more to assist in our efforts. We will most certainly need as much help as we can. Going into the expansion of the guild will require someone with an eye for potential, if you wouldn't mind helping me scout amongst my group a decent Scion of War, I would be more then appreciative, like I was in the past.

Also, I ask you to not harm the mages within my group, as they have sided with the greater good, I do not see any need for them to come into Harms way, Dark magic on the other hand will be reported to you right away.

-Naeri Evaglno"

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): tnoy23, no alts.
Skype (PM me if preferred): tnoy23
Have you been banned before?: Once a year ago. It was a week ban for a large amount of miscommunication.
How long have you been on the server?: Roughly 2 years and 7 months.
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: I will not be playing this character alone, no, but I will do my best to remain as active as possible.
(IC)

-The text seems to be filled out with glowing blue letters-

Name? ((Name of character joining)): Toby Williams
Race?: Mostly human, a shred of Dark Elf.
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Indeed. I do my best to stay out of them as it is.
What profession have you committed yourself to?: I have been mining a fair amount, but I do not particularly enjoy it.
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Indeed! I have practiced Arcane arts for well over an Elven year at this point, and have mastered several of its forms. 
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: The only place that I may be wanted in is Oren, due to my using the Void.
If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): Stated above.

(OOC)
MC Name (Alts too): tnoy23, no alts.
Skype (PM me if preferred): tnoy23
Have you been banned before?: Once a year ago. It was a week ban for a large amount of miscommunication.
How long have you been on the server?: Roughly 2 years and 7 months.
Will you be active (Helping out is a must) as a Scion?: I will not be playing this character alone, no, but I will do my best to remain as active as possible.
(IC)

-The text seems to be filled out with glowing blue letters-

Name? ((Name of character joining)): Toby Williams
Race?: Mostly human, a shred of Dark Elf.
By joining, you agree not to involve yourself in any racial war, unless approval has been given by the Head Scion, do you acknowledge this?: Indeed. I do my best to stay out of them as it is.
What profession have you committed yourself to?: I have been mining a fair amount, but I do not particularly enjoy it.
Are you a fighter? (Its okay not to be!): Indeed! I have practiced Arcane arts for well over an Elven year at this point, and have mastered several of its forms. 
Are you wanted in any Nation at this current moment?: The only place that I may be wanted in is Oren, due to my using the Void.
If yes, please clarify why (Or ask for a private talk): Stated above.

Naeri reads over the application, sending back a letter to the applicant, "Accepted, I will be in contact with you soon."