[My Creature Character] Bhöürx The Pigman

CommunistSpartan

Nobody but Porkour is approved to play a pigman. If anybody else who is playing a pigman sees this post, please cease playing one. Thank you.

I don't see why one guy, and only one, would be allowed to play a special race when not part of the ET. Either all have the possibility to do it, or none, like DKs.

I don't see why one guy, and only one, would be allowed to play a special race when not part of the ET. Either all have the possibility to do it, or none, like DKs.

Porkour was allowed to play a pigman in Aegis, that was 3 years ago. Staff does not suddenly go "Hey, we change the rules of playing creatures, this means you can't play your character of 3 years anymore." That is why he is the only one allowed to play a pigman, because he was allowed by... an Admin I assume, in Aegis.

Porkour was allowed to play a pigman in Aegis, that was 3 years ago. Staff does not suddenly go "Hey, we change the rules of playing creatures, this means you can't play your character of 3 years anymore." That is why he is the only one allowed to play a pigman, because he was allowed by... an Admin I assume, in Aegis.

IMO, if he was allowed in Aegis I don't see why Spartan can't play a pigman aswell.

I am sorry to say that this lore was taken to a vote by the loremasters and has been denied. I'm sorry to say that the story itself does not fit with the lore of the server, and it's quite apperant throughout the administration and Moderators that a new creature to be played by players will have to have a very good reason to exist, and bring out a lot of roleplay.

Why does he need to contact an LM/GM or write lore to play something that doesn't harm anyone nor gives him any advantage whatsoever? No **** it's in the rules. But he's playing a pink skin creature. What is wrong with that?

Just let him play the damn pigman. How do you know this isn't going to bring a lot of roleplay if you haven't seen him roleplay? He's not bothering anyone.