Ticklemancy

TavernLich

Sorry about not replying back, well, Elindor, that is what I was trying to imply, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Remove the Tiers and instead put in an example of a novice tickler versus a more experienced tickler using a channeling device and remaining subtle of their actions.

Also, make sure that you do say that this is all an extension of your hands. So the maximum number of tickle locations is two. And all in line of sight. If someone is closer to you, you'd be able to reach around and tickle them from behind, but if they are at a distance that your eyes only see two dimensionally then you can only tickle what you see.

Remove the Tiers and instead put in an example of a novice tickler versus a more experienced tickler using a channeling device and remaining subtle of their actions.

Also, make sure that you do say that this is all an extension of your hands. So the maximum number of tickle locations is two. And all in line of sight. If someone is closer to you, you'd be able to reach around and tickle them from behind, but if they are at a distance that your eyes only see two dimensionally then you can only tickle what you see.

Done! Thanks man!

I feel like this is the tickle belt from songebob that got you this idea, I.... How would you combat it'd I'd just say Im not tickleish than do a powergamey flying ninja kick to your temple, killing you :D

Well, sir, it's because most people aren't edgy and like to have a good laugh, personally I would just use this for fun, but some may use it for "combat" and that is to their risk.

I am sorry to say that this lore has been denied.

The system of magic already is fairly complicated, and all this magic does is make someone thicklish. This can already be done with illusion, mental magic, and in many other ways with other magics to create the same effects, such as wind evocation, conjuration, and so on.