[Lore]The Void Shard

Kaun

Unfortunately, this lore has been  [Denied]

Firstly, we do want to applaud you for the amount of effort that went into this post. Every LM that voted upon this agreed that the enthusiasm and writing ability that went into this was really solid and made for a nice read. However there were a few issues, I'll recall my own along with that others have said. 

My personal issues came with the staff for example, it just seemed very restrictive and difficult to obtain. This is something we're wanting to avoid. We want magic to be open to many, through means easier than having to collect such a vast range of materials and forming it through complex means. To players not directly involved with the writing over this, it's very overwhelming. 

Other LM's for instance had issues with the daemon involved. With belief that it is interfering with the mortal realm to a much higher degree than it should have been whilst also appearing like it should have been a major event line other than a backstory. 

We hope you can possibly take these issues and make amendments to the effort you've put in, if you require anything further do not hesitate to PM me personally here, or through skype (dan_mather.)

Thank you,

Pandan & the LM team.