Lionna Swiftgale

rockerkidd

[size="5"]Character Name[/size]
Nicknames: "Captain Gale", Galestrome, Gale, Lee, Swift, ect..
Race: Dark Elf/ High Elf (50/50)

[size="3"]Description[/size]
Height: 4'11
Weight: 95lbs
Body Type: Fit
Eyes: Silver
Hair: White
Skin: Pale grey
Markings/Tattoos: Four blue marks, two on each cheek
Health: As best she can with smoking
Personality:Mostly sticks to herself, caring little to no mind of others, but once brough upon is typically very rash and harsh of a person (Unless you're awesome)
Inventory: On her person she always carries a satchel hung over her shoulder on her side, which holds her verious spare parts, tools, ect.. for her arms. Another sack on the opposite side holds her other regents for any other typical mundane needs.
Further Details:

[size="3"]Life Style[/size]
Alignment*: Lawful Neutral
Deity*: Lolth (Pretends to be Pelor)
Religion: Pagan (Wiccan)
Alliance/Nation/Home: Her alliance stands for the kingdom of Thesserion, as she is the Captain of the guard. Her home is her own ship, where her mother gfave her birth. She holds no ties toany Nations, especially those of Mali, because of the long history of personal fueds between the seperate cultures of Mali.
Job/Class: She is a long standing engineer by force and respect of the title, and pairs those abilities with her alchemy and fire Evocation skills.
Title(s): Esquire, Captain of the Guard, "Captain"
Profession(s):Tinker, Engineer, Alchemist, Stonemason
Special Skill(s): She holds special knowledge spanning deep in her family history of engineering designs.
She has trained in martial and unarmed skills for over five hundred years now, giving her unpresidented knowledge and skill.
Flaw(s): Both of her arms entirely, including her upper back, are metal and mechanical. Further detail below.

[size="3"]Magic*[/size]
Current Status:
Arch-type: Evocation
Sub-Type: Fire
Weakness(es):
Strength(s):
Current Spell(s):

[size="3"]Weaponry[/size]
Fighting Style: Martial Arts
Trained Weapon[s]: Sythe, dual small/short blades, quarterstaff, unarmed combat, bow, crossbow.
Favored Weapon: Unarmed
Archery:

[size="3"]Biography[/size]
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Elarine GladeThrow (Younger Sister)
Children: None
Extended Family:
Pet(s): One cat, one crow, one hunting wolf.

[size="3"]History[/size]
I have way too much to re-write, this is what I have so far, and it will constantly be updated when I have time.
http://www.wattpad.com/myworks/24112770-watch-me-burn
[size="3"]Artwork[/size]
[spoiler][img]http://[/img][/spoiler]