[Playable Creature] Vidrios (Crystal Golems)

L0rdLawyer

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about this idea?

• You like it!
    • You like the base of it and think that the branches of the idea need to be worked on!
    • You hate the whole idea!
    • You just want the magic plugin!

I hate when I double post! D:

I will probs add a picture of a cat playing a piano here later! D: 

I like the idea generally. It's simple and seems nice to have around. The only thing I wish is if it is a playable creature for players, that it isn't very sociable RP if anyone can RP them that are accepted. Besides for events. I can see these creatures being RP'd maybe if they wandered about instead of staying in caves since it's kind of conditional RP. They can go about the over world either in groups or alone. And search for gems. Maybe even barter for gems. I can a bunch of events coming from these though. Like the vidrios asking a person to get a specific crystal for them as a task, they can do an event get the crystal. And in return gain the vidrios as a friend, or some item like a crystal in return. So yeah, I would like to see this added /if/ people are willing to RP them.

*hint time*

I said that they can make ringing noises to communicate. From what people said, "Why not make them so they can learn simple words." I never said their rings can't mimic these words, sort of.

Hmm, the lore is quite interesting, and can be good regarding events. Yet, I think when it regards players, it's probably good if a player applies to play the Golem, and the creator (wolfkite) views them. Though, that's just my two cents.

I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied.

This lore doesn't add much that is new, and is very similar to other lores. It as well doesn't seem to have many weaknesses compared to their strength, they don't feel pain, they are huge, they are made of crystals, and pretty much only have weaknesses based on roleplay, like talking, befriending people, fearing golems. Roleplaying them seems rather uneventful, thought that isn't a major reason of denial.

Why not just have a golem with crystals on it?

Normal golems made of crystal are possible. Crystal is like stone, so I don't see what would be bad about making a golem like that.