Brave Soldati, Pay Heed!

Ibn Khaldun

(Angelos, not to say anything but.

What happened to your undead character. You know, necroed by Vulgrak I think?)

((Vulgrak turned Ascended, thus Agrona was cast into the nether permanently, his ties with the above world were broken, and he only left behind his son, Gabriel. Gabriel Ubel, my current char, is Agrona's son. Agrona's only tie to the mortal world was his master, Vulgrak, and when he was cleansed, Agrona's soul was banished to the Nether. Gabriel was birthed when Agrona was merely tainted, and has taint in his blood, although he has spent his entire life controlling it. He wields his antique Devil Blade into combat, and has a strong will to purge all that is un holy or evil.

Though this has nothing to do with anything lol, and I don't know why you asked it, but I hope that explains. Obviously there is much more story and what not put into it, but that is the basics.))

[[ Judging by the topic being pushed back by denizens of topics and posts alike, I very much doubt it is still in use.

But, stated in the message, you may send a letter via Private Message with a role-played response as to why you may wish to join, etc. ]]

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.