[Recruiting] The Dalavician Company Guard

Jonificus

bbxGpKO.jpg

The Dalavician Company is in need of strong men and women! As our business expands and our numbers grow, we face an increasing demand for protection.

Join the Dalavician Company Guard and enjoy the several benefits of working for a wealthy company!

See the world together with our merchants.

Sail the seas with our trading vessels.

Meet powerful men and women.

Fill up your coffers with gold.

Experience hundreds or even thousands of adventures.

You will receive a steady pay of 50 minas per week, including bonuses.

As an officer you will receive a steady pay of 100 minas per week, including bonuses.

[Application]

Mercenary.png

After having read the poster, you see a line forming up.

You step into it and wait for your turn.

"Next!" The recruiter calls out, readying his pen.

The man behind you pushes you forth, what a grump.

The recruiter sends out a volley of questions for you to answer!

"Name?"

"Age?"

"Gender?"

"Race?"

"Any past experience in combat or security work?"

"You agree to working for us loyally untill you are either released from your contract or you have requested permission to leave?"

Tyrell walks up to the counter as the man hollers at him and answers the questions as follows:

Name: Tyrell

Race: Human

Any past experience in combat or security work?: Combat, but hardly any...

You agree to working for us loyally untill you are either released from your contract or you have requested permission to leave?: Yes.

Tyrell then hops along, off to finish his hunting

Tyrell walks up to the counter as the man hollers at him and answers the questions as follows:

Name: Tyrell

Race: Human

Any past experience in combat or security work?: Combat, but hardly any...

You agree to working for us loyally untill you are either released from your contract or you have requested permission to leave?: Yes.

Tyrell then hops along, off to finish his hunting

The recruiter scribbles up the information and stamps the parchment before placing it in a ledger. "Welcome aboard, Tyrell!"

"Name?"

Johnny, John, Jonathan, whichever takes your liking my friend.

"Age?"

Twenty five.

"Gender?"

Last time I checked I had a pair of family jewels.

"Race?"

Southeron.

Used to work as a thief, burglar and brigand when I was a little younger with a wide variety of people with similar goals in mind, so I've got some decent experience in combat, and I used to pride myself in getting through security measures, so I've got a good knowledge of potential weakpoints in certain locations.

"You agree to working for us loyally untill you are either released from your contract or you have requested permission to leave?"

That I do, might've been a sleazy thief when I was younger, but it does not mean I have no sense of loyalty.

"Name?"

Johnny, John, Jonathan, whichever takes your liking my friend.

"Age?"

Twenty five.

"Gender?"

Last time I checked I had a pair of family jewels.

"Race?"

Southeron.

Used to work as a thief, burglar and brigand when I was a little younger with a wide variety of people with similar goals in mind, so I've got some decent experience in combat, and I used to pride myself in getting through security measures, so I've got a good knowledge of potential weakpoints in certain locations.

That I do, might've been a sleazy thief when I was younger, but it does not mean I have no sense of loyalty.

"You're in luck, Master Dalma wants people who aren't afraid of putting away the moral compass every now and then." The recruiter says, stamping the contract and placing it in the same ledger.

"Name?" The armored figure would give a small grunt, before licking his lips from under his brass plated helmet, the voice half garbled "Aepholis Celadithel..."

"Age?" The tall man would blink lightly, lifting a few fingers as he'd start to count before replying "Fifty six."

"Gender?" The figure itself gives a metallic chuckle under the plated helmet before replying "I am a male..."

"Race?" He'd slowly proceed to pull off the helmet, lightly tilting his head to the side to flick the blonde locks out of his hair before replying "I am an elf."

"Any past experience in combat or security work?" He'd think briefly before saying "Yes, I've served the Black Eagle Order..."

"You agree to working for us loyally until you are either released from your contract or you have requested permission to leave?" The figure shrugs before answering "I agree completely."

"Name?" The armored figure would give a small grunt, before licking his lips from under his brass plated helmet, the voice half garbled "Aepholis Celadithel..."

"Age?" The tall man would blink lightly, lifting a few fingers as he'd start to count before replying "Fifty six."

"Gender?" The figure itself gives a metallic chuckle under the plated helmet before replying "I am a male..."

"Race?" He'd slowly proceed to pull off the helmet, lightly tilting his head to the side to flick the blonde locks out of his hair before replying "I am an elf."

"Any past experience in combat or security work?" He'd think briefly before saying "Yes, I've served the Black Eagle Order..."

"You agree to working for us loyally until you are either released from your contract or you have requested permission to leave?" The figure shrugs before answering "I agree completely."

The recruiter stamps the contract and files it away. "Welcome to the Company Guard, my friend."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.