[Wip]The Presence Of Order

ShameJax

Ascended, Tahariae Clerics, Paladins of Xan, and I'm probably forgetting a group have magic that directly counter "evil" groups. Not just us Clerics. :D

Not to mention Druids and Shamans I see actively doing stuff against evil.

That being said, you don't need a fancy magic to take out a number of those that you have listed.

Ascended, Tahariae Clerics, Paladins of Xan are all essentially the same thing.

Ascended, Tahariae Clerics, Paladins of Xan are all essentially the same thing.

All with different Aenguls, different organizations, and different ways the power works. :I

Just a note for you, you should rather quickly give up on the anti-Shades concept. The Shades have historically fought their chaotic tendencies and in-fact opposed all major threats to the world, doing more damage to The Scourge than certain holy groups could even manage. No Aengul or Daemon cares to try and destroy them when they don't act as evil/chaos incarnate and fight that nature.

Not even sure why Booklight went off, though, that's really not important.

THIS

Updated

Changed Aengul to Xan.

Inserted initial connection and a vision of the ability's.

With these new abilities, I would again have to change my opinion, it just seems like a "good shade." I would have just preferred their aura to change color wise and have a sudden impulse of attempting to find order rather than having steel-like aura, which just, to me, resembles the shades.

I'm sorry to say that this lore has been Denied.

The magic doesn't bring anything new, and seems to have little use.