A lettter would be sent to Grandmaster Katari.

"Dear Clerical Order,

I seek to join your ranks. The desire to help push back the darkness grows ever in my mind. As I travel down the roads of Athera, I can almost smell the corruption and disease. Allow me the chance to prove myself, and I shall do so. ~Jack Thumper"

A lettter would be sent to Grandmaster Katari.

"Dear Clerical Order,

I seek to join your ranks. The desire to help push back the darkness grows ever in my mind. As I travel down the roads of Athera, I can almost smell the corruption and disease. Allow me the chance to prove myself, and I shall do so. ~Jack Thumper"

[!]A letter would be sent back to Jack[!]

"Dear Jack Thumper,

Straightforward and to the point, I like that. I'll be available in the next Elven day or so, and then we can meet in person to discuss this further."

Sincerely,

Katari Stirling, Grandmaster of the Clerical Order

((SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME TEACH YOU!))

*A bird flies in with a note in its mouth landing to somebody in the clerical order*

I would like to join the clerical order , so I can fight for what I know is right and to learn the ways of other clerics. I will have to learn a lot along the way but if I might happen to die in battle I know I died doing what is right.

[snip] 

*A bird flies in with a note in its mouth landing to somebody in the clerical order*

I would like to join the clerical order , so I can fight for what I know is right and to learn the ways of other clerics. I will have to learn a lot along the way but if I might happen to die in battle I know I died doing what is right.

Heshakomeu Sohae picks up the letter and sets about writing a response.

Reznar Mayflower,

I would like to meet at the soonest possible convenience. We can speak of what you would be doing for the Order and the process of being inducted. Send me a bird.

- High Priest Heshakomeu Sohae

Heshakomeu attaches the note to a small messenger bird. It jumps off the balcony of his home and makes for Reznar.

((PM me times your on, or check if I'm online and /msg me. My username is Ventusyr!))

[!] A letter is sent to the Clerical Order

Dear Clerical Order,

I wish to join you. I wish to serve Tahariae. My friend Beros has told me about your order and Tahariae, and now I can't stop asking him questions, after questions, after questions. I believe it is my calling to serve Tahariae, and I wish to do so. I would die to serve Tahariae.

Sincerely,

Darid Grandaxe

A application for the clerical order

“I am Anabelle Riggs Redstork. I'd like to apply for the clerical order. The reason I would like to do this is because I want to do good in this world. I am willing to go into further detail if required.”

A application for the clerical order

“I am Anabelle Riggs Redstork. I'd like to apply for the clerical order. The reason I would like to do this is because I want to do good in this world. I am willing to go into further detail if required.”

Heshakomeu returns to his shrine, tired after performing a healing. He notices the bird perched upon his altar, looking rather confused and lost. The high elf priest pulls off the note, reads it, and sets about writing a response.

Annabelle,

Come to the mali'ame city of Cerulin. I will be available at asimulumleh'ah'Lenia, or the Shrine of Saint Lenia. We can speak on your motivations and desire to join the Order.

May Tahariae guide your path,

High Priest Heshakomeu Sohae

A bird flies in with a letter tied to its leg.

Karin'ayla,

My name is Nelvyr Audane, and I am very interested in joining this order. I had previously trained under a cleric in the past, but due to schedule conflicts, I was unable to learn the fundamentals of clerical magic. It is my wish to join this order and complete my training under your guidance. Please respond soon,

Thank you, 

Nelvyr Audane

A bird flies in with a letter tied to its leg.

Karin'ayla,

My name is Nelvyr Audane, and I am very interested in joining this order. I had previously trained under a cleric in the past, but due to schedule conflicts, I was unable to learn the fundamentals of clerical magic. It is my wish to join this order and complete my training under your guidance. Please respond soon,

Thank you, 

Nelvyr Audane

While moving crates to the Spring Circle from his shrine in Cerulin, Heshakomeu stumbles across the note. He lets out a small sigh. "Who knows how long ago this was delivered..." he mutters as he lifts it up and reads it. With pursed lips and a narrowed eye, he writes a response:

Karin'ayla,

I apologize for the delay. The Order became very disorganized for a few Elven weeks.

Come to the Spring Circle. The Order is erecting a temple there. I can continue to teach you.

May Tahariae's light guide your path.

- Heshakomeu Sohae, High Priest of the Clerical Order of Tahariae

Heshakomeu ties the note to the leg of a large, angry bird and throws it out the window, then goes off to continue lifting crates into his cart.

((I'm usually on at 7 PM PST weekdays, come by to partay))

A note is sent to the Grand Master.

Your days are numbered, and in righteous fury your genocidal group of infidels shall perish. 
You
will
perish
in
the Creator's name. 

((Can an FM remove this thread? I no longer have anything to do with the clerics and it'd be easier to let the current leader repost the thread/make the edits that need to be made))

((Can an FM remove this thread? I no longer have anything to do with the clerics and it'd be easier to let the current leader repost the thread/make the edits that need to be made))

((Yes, please. I was going to ask this. I'll edit it as it needs to be.))

A note is sent to the Grand Master.

Your days are numbered, and in righteous fury your genocidal group of infidels shall perish. 

You

will

perish

in

the Creator's name. 

Heshakomeu's brow furrows as he reads the note. "Genocidal group of infidels..." he mutters appreciatively, before pocketing the note and exiting home to pull his latest shipment of materials from Cerulin to the Spring Circle.

((If you want to send more notes, send it at the next thread posted for the clerics. I would love to have my days numbered, just not on this thread :D ))