Knights5544

I can't blieve this is actually a part of our lore. We've got blobs, but no Nagas? *smh*

O-oh, l-look who it is ..

I-inb4 PVP default on my Blob.

I will soon arise to the throne of Oren, Chon. Then will you still attack my blob, the blob who RULES you?

Franz screams out at reading the news "I've seen it! I've seen that creature before in front of Petrus!"

O-oh, l-look who it is ..

I-inb4 PVP default on my Blob.

I will soon arise to the throne of Oren, Chon. Then will you still attack my blob, the blob who RULES you?

mad or sad?

mad or sad?

Are you asking the future Blob King of Oren that?

I'm not dead. And because all these kids need to be special snowflakes I thought I made it clear that you need to clear it through me, guess none of you read the lore anyways. Don't play this anymore because I'm gonna just throw down a report

I'm not dead. And because all these kids need to be special snowflakes I thought I made it clear that you need to clear it through me, guess none of you read the lore anyways. Don't play this anymore because I'm gonna just throw down a report

Dovah, I cleared both of my special snowflake characters with you. My ooze and blob were both approved by you, or that is what Zarsies said.

Haha! I WAS right! Also, I did catch that blob, I really wanted to drain the life out of him...

Dovah, I cleared both of my special snowflake characters with you. My ooze and blob were both approved by you, or that is what Zarsies said.

I don't remember ever clearing it...expect forum post incoming m8

I never saw that stated anywhere. Before I chose a blob, I asked a GM to make sure. Not only that, but it is stated on the lore list that these are playable creatures. Edit: I wasn't told either to contact you when talking to the mod, aswell.