Savoyard Banners Rise Against Wheat

Malaise

Athelstan laughs "You call those feilds!"

"No, we call them fields," Augustus Fournier replies with a Savoyard smirk.

Athelstan laughs "You call those feilds!"

you are the worst stafyr you are the stafyr smell return to urguania to our urguanian cousins you may return you may live in the zoo ahhhahahah ,  stafyr we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal  but   stafyr stink aesterwaldia spiphere spqipare.. stafyr genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead stafyr....ahahahahah URGUANIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget canonist war . werdenbergia we kill the king , werdenberga return to your precious furenstock...  hahahahaha idiot stafyr and urganian smell so bad ... wow i can smell it ... REMOVE stafyr FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. savoy + barmy army oi oi oi + akovia + vladov + montfort=kill urguan ... you will get canonist war/ jakesimonson alive in savoy, jakesimonson making album of savoy . fast rap jakesimonson savoy . we are rich and have minae now hahaha ha .. because of jakesimonson... you are ppoor stink stafyr  ... you live in a hovel haahahaha, you live in yurt jakesimonson alive number #1 in savoy ...  the red urguania ...  ashol stafyr  no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and country jakesimonson aliv and real strong wizard kill all the stafyr farm animal with rap magic know we savoy rule ape of the zoo presidant godfrey horen *** the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch this egg hath and werdenbergia wa;s born. stupid baby from the eggn give back our clay we will crush u like a skull of pig. savoy greattetst country

says Jan

The bigg'uns be massacrin' innocent wheat! This means war!
Fumble rallies the halfling's before one of them shouts,
"But wait! We'll miss third breakfast!"
The crowd goes back into their burrows.

edit:
I'd like to request permission for halfling farmers to protect the innocent wheat

Choughs "Traitors looking for a scapegoat so people will forget their sins"

Choughs "Traitors looking for a scapegoat so people will forget their sins"

says the glorified farmer...

8797.jpg

Caleb Crider, cowardly peasant of Leuvaarden, prepares himself for the greatest conflict in Human History.