[Warclaim] Get Off My Island! (Part Two)

Tom_Whiteman

Shar’ku and Zogrocka would both sit by each other among other orcish oficials. The council would strut around the Rex plateau, their eyes skimming the water and the nearby islands. Buubztik’s eyes would fall on a further island, connected to the Orcish desert by a long bridge. He’d grumble to himself, his voice speaking up in complaint,

“Dah zkahurz… Betreid Urukz!”

The council would be alarmed by this, Shar’ku also speaking up although in question,

“Wub lat mean bruddah? Wub dey du?”

Buubztik would give a sigh, his eyes focusing on the horrid city, the city of Thesseria… The council would give a disgusted cough once they spot the outer walls of the city. Eath’Lur would then speak up, answering Shar’ku’s questions,

“Dey nub pai tribuut, illegulli em awn dah Uruk landz, dey ayr. Dey rufuuz’d klomp agh zummun’d dah sky godz tew zayv dem.”

Shar’ku would give a terrible look, completely baffled by the lack of honorability any Orcish vassal should show. The council would soon submerge back into the Rex tent, mapping out a few points close by the Orcish region. They’d discuss tactics, workforce, and manpower. A decision would be came to, and a battle plan mapped out. Shar’ku and the war council would make their way down to the War Nation’s grounds, summoning all Orcs as Shar’ku would conduct a speech, Buubztik and Zogrocka both at his side…

“BRUDDAHZ!” He’d roar, pausing as cries of bloodlust would chant out “Dere em nub’hawzhnezz nub juzt here, yn Atheruh, dah blarghlahnd ub mi anzezturz agh lat’z… Bub deir em nub’hawzhnezz juzt oudzide deze whullz, awn ah neerbi izle. Idt em tik tew ztryk dem vhur dah dizhunur ub nub payin’ tribuut agh zumunnin’ un-naturel zpyridtz tew divund dem. Yn deir kryimez, deir punizh’d bi flattening!”

The clans would cry out, shamans making odd gestures and chanting under their breath, and the war council would stand proud. In the next few moons Orcs would begin to prepare for a massive battle, a strike at the heart of Thesseria to finally strike it down! It will be the Orc’s time to complete Angbad’s last tasks! War!

0ds0P1b.png

OOC:

Warclaim

Type of Battle:

Conquest

Time & Date:

Sunday 15th of March. 2pm EST ((Can be changed))

Attackers:

The uruks of the Warnation

Defenders:

Thesseria(?)

stoneisland/n_stoneisleplot

Terms:

Attacker Victory:

If the defenders are all killed or driven out of the battle area.

Defender Victory:

If the attackers are all killed or driven out of the battle area.

Rewards:

Attacker Victory:

Conquest of the region.

Defender Victory:

Region may not be warclaimed for a month by the Orcs

Rules:

Server rules apply

No falsifying status

Only the people on the region may fight.

Not moving any items from this exact time and on [7:22pm EST. March 10th 2015].

Zar'roc grunts in approval once he hears of the news. "Finaleh, mei've behn wantuhn tu dryve dah pynk zkynz fruhm diz laynd when et wuz Rayne Akadameh."

(( ITS A SWAMP >.>

Shreck prepares to liberate the swamp in the name of Laklul.

Wun lets out a thundering chuckle as he hears of the coming battle.

Declining Conquest, I am not going to start an argument like last time. I will /NOT/ Change my mind on this so please refrain from arguing over it., thank you. Second take this for future reference.

Same as before, Declining Conquest. If its really worth it feel free to pillage cobblestone. Not going to have another argument, thank you.

You're not allowed to move your items to a different plot until after the pillage, remember this.

You're not allowed to move your items to a different plot until after the pillage, remember this.

All you will find is cobblestone and leaves, we are still under construction you wont find much of worth so enjoy.

Also you cant really have a go at us for 'Not paying Tribute and being horrible vessels' if we never were in the first place, I only paid tribute for my Tavern at the entrance which you guys had the nerve to remove me from the region with NO rp because of the first warclaim.

((To be fair Thesserion have been horrible neighbors since it was Raine Island))

Rap'Lur bakes many pies to throw at Thesserion.

All you will find is cobblestone and leaves, we are still under construction you wont find much of worth so enjoy.

Also you cant really have a go at us for 'Not paying Tribute and being horrible vessels' if we never were in the first place, I only paid tribute for my Tavern at the entrance which you guys had the nerve to remove me from the region with NO rp because of the first warclaim.

[You're dishonorable and don't pay tribute, your castle is an eyesore on our territory, we we're w/cing it. It's just Orcish common sense, we're a war nation, we'll never stop being a war nation, war will go on until our enemy submits. Plus you have iron blocks up the wazoo just embedded in the stone. I think I'll find more than cobble. Plus I had your chests checked, i know what you have and don't have.]

[You're dishonorable and don't pay tribute, your castle is an eyesore on our territory, we we're w/cing it. It's just Orcish common sense, we're a war nation, we'll never stop being a war nation, war will go on until our enemy submits. Plus you have iron blocks up the wazoo just embedded in the stone. I think I'll find more than cobble. Plus I had your chests checked, i know what you have and don't have.]

First of all, Never payed Tribute, Second of all the Castle has been taken down to start our new construction, third of all its not your land fourth of all I wont submit and you wont get land <3 and GG using ET powers to go scope everything out.

First of all, Never payed Tribute, Second of all the Castle has been taken down to start our new construction, third of all its not your land fourth of all I wont submit and you wont get land <3 and GG using ET powers to go scope everything out.

(( Tbh you don't even log in, you have an inactive place let active people take it if you cant defend it, I don't know what you fear about losing them pixels.

((It's directly adjacent to the orcs m80 and the orcs claim tribute on things much farther away than your plot (Red Rose Tavern for instance), and what's in the plot that's so important besides a quarter-finished tower?))

((is this still your account doesnt look very active for you to use the plot If you are this active just let us conquer, I mean the only one that connects from your group apparently is melodystar1a54fe8374c8f3b0711d848031b30a80.png