The Primeval Schism Of Aeldin

Swgrclan

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't accepting this lore also be considered lore for the existence of Aeldin?

all of you kiddies saying aeldin was just part of our 'failed server'  truly need to get their facts straight- steven and i had 'made up' our home continent AGES before we ever planned on leaving this server, plus exodus wasnt even a failed server, it was never really a server to begin with- all of us were way too busy to put in any real effort to make it what it was suppose to be. rip exodus best four day server 2014

i can literally feel the mad on your keyboard hellfiazz

as for the lore, good **** swgr

all of you kiddies saying aeldin was just part of our 'failed server'  truly need to get their facts straight- steven and i had 'made up' our home continent AGES before we ever planned on leaving this server, plus exodus wasnt even a failed server, it was never really a server to begin with- all of us were way too busy to put in any real effort to make it what it was suppose to be. rip exodus best four day server 2014

i can literally feel the mad on your keyboard hellfiazz

as for the lore, good **** swgr

gd shout g

Moved to  [Denied] .

I've personally spoken with Swgrclan and gunnerdude about this situation, if anyone else wants to speak do not threat to contact me on skype.

Menarra should be posting an 'official statement' upon Aeldin within the coming days.

Thanks for submitting.