The Bardic Society

BathRugMan

*Pasted atop a not to be mentioned, old bard guild poster is a new bard guild poster! A startlingly crimson one.*

The Bardic Society of Bardic Bards

870px-Prince_logo.svg.png

'Want to learn an instrument? Want to improve your singing voice? Want to be a bard?

Well 'The Bardic Society of Bardic Bards is the place for you!"

"Bards themselves are of the solitary type, dwelling in tavern places far and wide, and few in number. So how are we going to ensure that music and plays stay remembered?" 

I thought to myself, as I dwelled over my morning coffee and toast. As I pursued this question, I found myself staring into the depths of the burnt parts of my toast. And for a second, I was saddened, saddened as the toast reminded myself of I.

"Am I only a piece of burnt toast, forever to be left alone, rejected by sandwich makers for more perfectly toasted bread?" I sniffed, as I munched into the buttery goodness of my burnt toast sandwich.

A burnt toast sandwich.

"A burnt toast sandwich!" I shouted, drawing the attention of the neighbouring trolls, munching into their rotten bacon spit roast. They glared at me, causing me to swallow gigantic chip of burnt bread in haste, causing me to cough sharply. And hastily, I wrote my ideas down.

Rules:

-No infighting allowed, we hippies need to stay together.

-Cactus green is a suitable source of inspiration, use in plenty.

-Bring your own hook-ah!

-All ideas are good no matter how stupid they are, an idea is an idea.

-Rhyming is important, no need for those stupid metaphor riddled non rhyming songs.

-All colours are equal, but red is preferable.

Ranks:

Though bards are equal, there still needs to be some sort of leadership.

Top dog: Not the best bard, but the most authoritative bard, he handles most of the un-bardic things such as paperwork and taxes, bluh, nasty stuff.

Hat Sommelier: Hats are a vital part of a bard's arsenal. Flair and style is important.

Instrument Artisans: Loose string, wonky flute? Broken handle? These guys fix and repair instruments, keeping Bards in top fighting shape.

Bards: Fluent in instruments galore, they write, sing, play, live and breathe music. Happiness is a must in a bard's life and one must enjoy what they do.

Trainee: First starting out? No problem! We accept anyone who wants to be a bard, no matter how experienced or inexperienced you are!

Application:

Name (Rp and Ign):

Race:

Instruments able to play:

Reason for being a bard:

(Note: We/I don't take membership fees but donations are appreciated)

Name (Rp and Ign): Andwise (_Jandy)

Race: Halfling 

Instruments able to play: Ukulele

Reason for being a bard: To entertain people, make memories, and woo women

-Takes a quick look over the post and gives a wide grin- 

"It's good to hear the Bards are spreading! I can't wait till all of us are bringing enjoyment to others!"

-Moves the post next to his with a smile, let the people choose, again a bards life is to bring enjoyment to others.-

((Neh eh))

Name (Rp and Ign): Andwise (_Jandy)

Race: Halfling

Instruments able to play: Ukulele

Reason for being a bard: To entertain people, make memories, and woo women

Approved!

Lizzy smiles as she reads the poster and quickly fills out the application.

Application:

Name (Rp and Ign): Lizzy Chirr (Melodystar)

Race: Wood Elf

Instruments able to play: Harp, Violin, Tin Whistle

Reason for being a bard: I was raised as a bard. My mother was one and she taught me everything I know before she passed away. I love entertaining people and playing music for anyone and everyone!

Rudi sighs in relieve

Name : Rudi Lupin (EricderRote)

Race : Human

Instruments : Lute, flute

Reason for being a bard : To share with everyone my happiness and stories. Explore around and learn forgotten songs.

Rudi sighs in relieve

Name : Rudi Lupin (EricderRote)

Race : Human

Instruments : Lute, flute

Reason for being a bard : To share with everyone my happiness and stories. Explore around and learn forgotten songs.

Lizzy smiles as she reads the poster and quickly fills out the application.

Application:

Name (Rp and Ign): Lizzy Chirr (Melodystar)

Race: Wood Elf

Instruments able to play: Harp, Violin, Tin Whistle

Reason for being a bard: I was raised as a bard. My mother was one and she taught me everything I know before she passed away. I love entertaining people and playing music for anyone and everyone!

Accepted

The Bardic Society is now partially based in Caliphate's palace, thanks to the hospitality of Caliph. Faiz Kharadeen.

The Bardic Society would also be partially based in the Spring Grove, thanks to the hospitality of Wolf Druid Ouity.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.