[Cult & Magic Lore] Ikuras - The Spirit Of Fear And Insanity

Trips

I support this fully 10000+ and i hope to be able to join, this seems really cool.

Sure, Support. I was War for watyll's cult a little bit ago(read: likely a year/two). Good to see his lore is still being used.

[under review]

This lore is now being reviewed by the LT; please feel free to adapt and receive feedback for this post and expect a answer before 8-9 days!    Thanks!

Unfortunately this lore has been  [Denied]

I'd like to think this result was expected from the majority of you as I've spoken with some already, however nevertheless I shall list reasoning below as per usual.

The first and most overwhelming issue is that.. It's just illusion! As I've said many a time before within these comments, we constantly look for something unique and different and not infringing upon already existing concepts. The idea of meddling with emotions is one regularly seen within sensory/light illusion, this just seems like a slightly twisted variation with a different source of power. Technically speaking you could always emote learning voidal based illusion and believing it to be a gift from Ikura and whatnot. I've also got certain complaints about the lacking detail of Ikura, there is a sufficient amount regarding the cult and his powers and yet the big-man only is really referenced. Why is he this greater spirit of fear? What is his aim? What is his thought processes? How does he relate to the powers given? Although he is arguable already 'implemented' I'd have like to have seen further clarification of his being. 

A personal suggestion would centre your powers around a more cultist and unique theme. Rituals, sacrificing, praying, alters.. These are just a few of the themes you could implement! It would also bring a lot greater roleplay to your group as you hunt down these potential sacrifices and the likes, before voodoo shouting some craziness into the air. You could argue that yes, overlaps may happen within blood magic however due to the wider variety of potential rituals I feel with some thought you could distinguish it enough.

Thanks for submitting.