[✗] Monsters (New Antag/protag Proposal)

Keldrith

Event Planners, MC Names:

Event Type: Mini Antag & Protag (short-term)

Event Date: Whoever handels the event decides...

Factions/Nations effected by the event: All of them.

Event Location: Athera (Random Areas)

Summary:The Monsters (Antag)

In the darkness of night, deep into the uncharted forests a strange force seems to brush out at your skin. The last of the dark power of the evil one, the strange power seems to have evolved over these years into something deadly to all the races equally. Monsters. . . Monsters only heard of in fairy tales or bedtime stories. A once large cluster of monsters now spread out among Athera, wildly attacking at any life in it’s sights, however their goal is all but common… The removal of mortal life. No matter the size of your army the monsters can be a deadly force.

The Monster Hunters (Protag)

A small ancient band of powerful warriors, infusing magic with their swordplay are almost unstoppable, however their numbers are much too small to fight the amount of darkness continuing to crawl towards the races. (A new group? Like the druids or clerics etc. Maybe to give the map some more lore and make all of the actors feel more integrated into their world.)

Concept Images/Screenshots: Scary_monster-1024x561.jpg
The type of monsters I was talking about? Myth like creatures and things the player can relate to?
Other Information:

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes, 99% of this project will have to be run by the event team, I am just here to influence the direction of the event.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: I need actors and builders, probably three or four acters and a few builders wouldn't hurt, artifacts and ruins would be what the builders do.. But for the builds I was thinking the unique ruins on Athera that have yet to be really used in a big scale event. It might add some map lore and make the player feel a bit more conneted, since the goal would be common among the races, however not making the conflict between them stop.

It's a bit underdeveloped and broad, it would be better to go into a bit of detail about these monsters, maybe get lore passed on them, or if they already exist lore-wise, give detailed explanations on how the events would happen etc.

It's a cool concept, though it's simply that; a concept. Maybe develop it out before proposing events, despite that it seems pretty cool.

Also pls no black text

It's a little, generic I suppose. Outside of the name, what do the monsters do? Where do they come from? What are their strengths/weaknesses? Who is the "evil one"? Why do they hate "life"? If they hate "life", why aren't they trying to exterminate EVERYTHING, or are they starting at the top with the sentient races? Having these monster hunter protags feels a little, I don't know. Self insertive, I suppose? We want all players to have the opportunity to be the hero/protag on their own. Not to be the lacky of a few ET members.

I didn't elaborate on the different types of monsters and the deeper lore behind the Idea because I think the Event Team would do that better than what I could come up with. It isn't really my project just my Idea. I'd like to see this in the game one day but not because of something I have to do. I think it would be better developed by the Event Team... Since that is what they do.

I don't think that you need a new group to hunt these monsters. There are guilds, like the painted men, that fit what you want.

The%20Witcher%203%20Wild%20Hunt%20F.jpg

WHITE WOLF

I WAS HOPING YOU'D COME

Sure, but if you need a fun time contact me and I and some Acerbus shall pop up. 

The current event has been denied due to the recent map change. If you wish to repost the event for the new map, please use the correct format found here.