[Complete]O.v. Seals Recruiting For Private Military And Seeking Investors!

bignsxxy

*you see a note at the docks.

O.V. Seals 

Emblem.jpg

The O.V. Seals are Recruiting to showcase our naval developments for capital gain. We are developing 7 ships, and we seek a volunteer group of 25 men to man these vessels. We will train you to sail, train you in carpentry, and train you in naval combat. 

For Investors looking to buy ships and invest in future development of Orei Industries contacts Orei directly. 

Needed:

-1 Captain

-5 Skippers

-19 Crew Hands

Payement will be divided at the end of missions.

Apply Now!!!!

Mc name: 

RP name:

race:

experience:

Mc name: Darkdragon274

RP name: Relgard Sintel

race: High Elf

experience: I've sailed before. Good in combat. I like to sneak up on people and stab them in the back.

Ayche frowns. "25 men for 7 vessels? I want his cactus green."

Mc name: Darkdragon274

RP name: Relgard Sintel

race: High Elf

experience: I've sailed before. Good in combat. I like to sneak up on people and stab them in the back.

*you get a letter in return

"Sorry Son, no high elves allowed, I don't want to be around one for several days at a time.

-Sincerely Orei"

Mc name: ConfederateOps

RP name: Talimeracahe

race: Elf

experience: I've fought for various groups. I fight with a sword.

*you get a letter in return

"Sorry Son, no high elves allowed, I don't want to be around one for several days at a time.

-Sincerely Orei"

Ayche arches a brow as Relgard is denied.

"Hmm. You think he'd take anyone and everyone, at this rate."

He pins another note up.

"Let it be known that this man has threatened a trading company without provocation and will attempt to murder innocent sailors to showcase his weapon designs."

Mc name: ConfederateOps

RP name: Talimeracahe

race: Elf

experience: I've fought for various groups. I fight with a sword.

*you receive a letter

"What kind of elf ye be boy?

-Orei"

Ayche arches a brow as Relgard is denied.

"Hmm."

*Orei recalls the dozens of high elves he massacred during his failed coup to expel their influence in Malinor.

*you receive a letter

"What kind of elf ye be boy?

-Orei"

Mali'aheral

((Are navies/boats/naval battles becoming a thing in Vailor?

((Are navies/boats/naval battles becoming a thing in Vailor?

((there hasn't been a naval battle for years, mainly because people like said Eastin Dia company look up ship designs on google and are acclaimed master ship builders and sailors... hazzaaaaaaah. Too much meta for an actual rp ship battle. They never researched or apprenticed carpentry, but build top end 10 sail, 30 man ships. 

When I RP my ships i've basically lost every battle due to meta gaming... :P ... I do it for RP, but people take it oocly as an insult so this is another reason why I'm delaying my rp... I've been here since 1.0 and maybe won 10% of my conflicts, yet I'm a bad rp'r and player. What d I know I just try to give people like the Eastin dia company an enemy to rp against and enjoy some rp events... 

((there hasn't been a naval battle for years, mainly because people like said Eastin Dia company look up ship designs on google and are acclaimed master ship builders and sailors... hazzaaaaaaah. 

(( Would you like some fries with that salt sir? ))

((there hasn't been a naval battle for years, mainly because people like said Eastin Dia company look up ship designs on google and are acclaimed master ship builders and sailors... hazzaaaaaaah. Too much meta for an actual rp ship battle. They never researched or apprenticed carpentry, but build top end 10 sail, 30 man ships.

When I RP my ships i've basically lost every battle due to meta gaming... :P ... I do it for RP, but people take it oocly as an insult so this is another reason why I'm delaying my rp... I've been here since 1.0 and maybe won 10% of my conflicts, yet I'm a bad rp'r and player. What d I know I just try to give people like the Eastin dia company an enemy to rp against and enjoy some rp events...

[!] A cool breeze washes over the poster and the cloud temple docks, carrying with it a faint spray of saltwater.

: ^ )

(( If you're try to give us an enemy to RP against, please do that. Don't go into hiding 6 IRL hours after you declare hostilities, that's not fun for anybody. We're not taking it OOCly as an insult. We take it ICly as an insult. Be scared in RP, don't OOCly decide to go into hiding. Keep the insults IC. Y'know?

(( If you are a bad RPer and player, which I don't remember anyone ever claiming - from Eastin Dia, at least, it wouldn't be because of some supposed meta or that you won too many battles. I'd wager that it'd be because you couldn't keep IC hostilities separated from your OOC feelings.

(( Oh, and every last one of our buildings or ships are designed from scratch by FlowUster and BathRugMan, who /do/ have RP building experience. Don't OOCly insult our builders. <3

(( Side note: It doesn't matter how skilled you RPly are at building ships - you can't man an entire ship with three people. If you're going to do this, make sure you have enough people following you.

Eath'lur begins to desing and build a ship

"Behuhld, mi flatenin' mazhine tu deztruy ull latz krewmembahrz!!!"

I47jQO8.png