[Complete]A Ancient Ruin.

JCmarine

*Alstasia walks up to the notice board in Felsen and posts a poster 

"Hello. Im Alstasia Tintia. you have perhaps seen the bounty about the Devourer. Such a creature as of that indeed can't just appear from nowhere. But can it? I have found ruins upon one of the elven islands. I need somebody who knows how to read ancient elvish, and perhaps anybody else interested in ancient ruins that can possibly lead to a portal!"

Send a bird to Alstasia Tintia if you are interested.

-A note is pinned on the advertisement- "Don't trespass on the Mali'aheral's islands, girl."

-A note is pinned on the advertisement- "Don't trespass on the Mali'aheral's islands, girl."

*the note is ripped off "Not Mali'Aheral. Tis the wood elves..." rolls her eyes, as she tears apart the note.

*Alstasia walks up to the notice board in Felsen and posts a poster 

"Hello. Im Alstasia Tintia. you have perhaps seen the bounty about the Devourer. Such a creature as of that indeed can't just appear from nowhere. But can it? I have found ruins upon one of the elven islands. I need somebody who knows how to read ancient elvish, and perhaps anybody else interested in ancient ruins that can possibly lead to a portal!"

Send a bird to Alstasia Tintia if you are interested.

A small note is pinned beneath this one. 

"Professionals have already explored said ruin."

*grumbles as she takes down the original advertisement "Their goes that lil adventure..." sighs

Skale raises a brow and looks to the peanut gallery.

"I think I've broken into each one of these ruins for personal investigation.... Yeah, blocking them off is pointless. Allowing entry to those who are careful and only seek to aid the Elvish people as a whole would not hurt."