[Complete]Looken fer skilled Enchanters

Picklerage

*Notes scribbled in charcoal have been posted on the message boards of cities and the Cloud Temples*

"Ah'm looken fer skilled 'nd knowledgeable enchanters ta work with fer enchantin' mah pickaxes. Ah can pay en minerals, minas, 'nd suppleh ya with tha materials fer tha enchants. Et's best if ya are a Legendareh or bettah enchanter, 'nd ya should know maneh glyphs. Send a bird ta Argoth Irongut in Kal'Akash if yer interested."

A reply is written from Dustin Mattok. 

"Ser, as one such enchanter titled masterful, I guarantee that I would be able to uphold any enchanting task that you might have for me, as well as I know, by memory, every single glyph, save for the elusive 'Protect' glyph. Send a bird if interested."

-Dustin Mattok

Constantine taps his foot, reading the message. He grunts, muttering to himself, "Why in the world would this dwarf write a letter as if he were speaking it? Accents should not exist in text.."

Constantine taps his foot, reading the message. He grunts, muttering to himself, "Why in the world would this dwarf write a letter as if he were speaking it? Accents should not exist in text.."

"Dwarves are barely literate so whenever they write, they spell the words as they would pronounce them." Tylos would say if he heard.

Moved to Completed Trades due to inactivity ingame and/or within this thread. Should this need to me moved back, let me know!