Assassin's BrotherHood

XSBurningKiller

We are looking for great Assassin's to help the people. We don't kill innocent people we kill for a reason we kill people who are cruel to other's and don't deserve what they have. If you want to join come to Tris'fal or look for me on the server Name: Aidan Forsword we do pay you on who good you do on your contacts and Thank you for reading.

might i ask as i stated in my post on your other topic ,Assassin's Creed much? *cough copyright cough* you may want to change your name a bit it seems a bit obvious to anyone who has played ACB(Assassins Creed Brotherhood) that you seem to be copying it this is just my opinion so dont take it too hard

((Assassinations don't work very well when characters spring back to life almost instantly.))

Meh, but they forget, you get items AND pay since it still happened.

All in all, success

You totaly stole this idea, you must be assassanted, realy.

Haha [insert ridiculously awesome baritone dwarven laugh]

Do not worry, we 'ave much more serious problems as of late. Like who drank aul the ale las night? Now thare's a serious issue thaut neads ta be resolved.

((haha, almost jk. No offense but this doesn't really seem like a serious guild. Work on the OP a little to give it an edge))

I've always loved the assassins' creed series

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.