The Drunken Hare Inn

Crowbill

~The Drunken Hare Inn~

As the ashes clouds loom overhead (as always), a small inn is settled near the docks run by a friendly dwarf named Dallin Broznemug that welcomes you inside saying:

"'Ail adventurer! Come inside and tell yer stories and tales. D' night es long and skygods are cruel, but ah gud pint can solve yer problems! Jus' be sure to wipe yer mudeh feet before enterin! Ah can't stand bloodeh ash in here!"

f821e67693c496aa01839f1b478bebcc_full.th

He grins as he prepares a mug for you, serving a drink so you can drown your sorrows and tales.

OOC:

Since the servers keep crashing, and people want rp (for some reason) I made a small tavern so you can actually rp even if you are not on the server!

The rules are as follow:
-You may talk to anyone in the tavern to start a conversation.
-If you see a tavern employee in "Recently", feel free to talk to them unless they are busy.
-If you want to keep a conversation private for unmentioned reasons (Gossiping Oren, confessing you killed a Grand King...) feel free to emote talking silently and use skype.
-Keep in mind that everything you say in this chat can be quoted to start an argument.
-Feel free to start a fight (Of course it has to be for a valid reason and has to follow the server rules)
-DO NOT start killing the tavern owner.
-If you want to work in the Tavern, feel free to msg me!

Edited by Croleo676

*Brennyn, an unsupervised 10 year old Farfolk child, walks in setting her wooden toy short sword onto a nearby empty table. She removes her pirate mask and takes a seat letting out a small sigh while thumbing through her satchel looking for minas.*

Edited by Lis [sassil]

"Oh, oi dere lass! What can ah get ye?" he cheerfully says. "Jus' be sure not tuh order sumtin nut fittin fer yer age!" he adds as he prepared a clean mug for the child.

Brennyn looks up from her satchel and smile "Salam. Could I just have some water?" Her attention would go back to her satchel as she'd pull out a book and quill and begin writing in it on the table.

Dallin quickly inspects the child, but finds nothing suspicious about the child, so he grabs some water from the barrel, serving it to the child.

"Su..what's a lass loike ye doin' in mah inn?"

Brennyn stop writing and looks up at him "Just wanted to rest somewhere nice. . ." she'd shrug before glancing down at her book and moving her arm to cover her writing. "I'm allowed here, right?" she'd say before coughing into her arm. "My throat hurts so much from breathing all this yucky stuff falling from the sky."

"Erry'un is welcome 'ere lass!" he says cheerfully as he passes the glass. At the mention of the ash he frowns "Aye, 'ts quite awful, dat nasteh cloud. Ah even 'eard sum dragon wus d' un dat is guilteh uf dis bloodeh ash!" he continues "Well, our land can geth aneh peace anehway, so whoi bot'er?"

A man that stands 6'2" wearing a torn tabard and chainmail approaches the inn. Nikolay slowly trudges into the inn, his dark blue eye scanning his surroundings as his boots thump against the hard wooden floor towards an empty seat at the bar.

Dallin notices the man and hurries towards him. "Oy, lad! What can ah serve yeh? Weh gut sum foine ale and sum qualeteh woine! And uf course, if yeh need an 'ard drink, luk nuh furtah!" He exclaims happily.

Nikolay glares icily at the man before nodding once, he speaks in a low tone, as if he was very tired as his thick hand slams down a moderate sum of minas. "Man will give me mug of whiskey and will make leave of bottle, da?" He scratches his beard, clearing his throat as he sits down roughly.

"Whiskeh and d' bottle yeh say? Sure, nae problem!" He quickly takes the mina and waddles to get a bottle from the storage and quickly returns. "Ere yeh go lad, enjoy." he says happily before asking "Yeh seem tired, adventurerh, did yeh 'ave an 'ard trip?"

Nikolay nods his head as he tilts the bottle and his head back, taking in a large gulp as he wipes his mouth with the sleeve of his arm. "Da, am having bit of trouble 'making friends'." He takes another swig from the bottle, sighing heavily.

A rush of cool air rolls through the tavern as the door is swung open. Stepping through the door is a well groomed man in travelers clothes with no markings of allegiance. He closes the door and stands for a moment, surveying the crowd that has gathered. 

"A brute and a child," Julian chuckles quietly to himself as he notes the two among the crowd.

Giving a quick shrug he makes his way to the other side of the tavern and takes a small table in the corner. 

Upon putting a few worn Minas on the table, he raises his left hand with two fingers extended to catch the attention of the barkeeper.  

"Ah, dere arh maneh lands tuh seh, surh 'dere will beh someun tuh foind! Now Excuse meh fer ah bit, ah customah appeared...jus' shout if yeh need meh!" he quickly rushes towards the man that is calling for him. "D' folks jus' startin tuh come..." he silently murmurs before getting to table and saying "Oy 'dere lad! What wud yeh loike tuh order up? D' ale 'ere s' fresh and d' mead s' gud, suh lukh fer noh bettah inn!"

"Something cheap but strong. What you think is best around these parts," Julian replies to the barkeep.

"I have few Minas to spare to indulge myself in drink. But with these recent events I might as well allow myself to enjoy what peace there is." 

Julian motions to the coins placed on the table for the barkeep to take to pay for his drink. 

"An interesting crowd this place draws, eh? You allow children in a place like this? Some would frown upon such a thing," he says gesturing towards the child writing in her book.