Rangers of Hireath

Gangrel1230

Would be appreciated if Adunia shitposting was left off of this thread. Thanks!

The Military Organizations of Adunia

Ridire of Hiraeth

The Ridire, otherwise known as knights, are a ceremonial force in Adunia. Men are often inducted into this portion as a sign of their commitment to defending the lands or for deeds that they have done. Ladies in Adunia can also be inducted for their deeds. Sometimes select members of the Ridire will serve as bodyguards for visiting dignitaries during their stay. The Ridire are under the command of the Grand Marshal unless assigned to a dignitary then they are with the Chancellor.

First Ridire: Ceremonial leader of the Ridire and often the most experienced or most notable Ridire for their deeds.

Ridire: A ceremonial title held by few in Adunia. Given out either by the Lord or leading Councilor.

Adunian Bannerforce

These men and women are the general populace within Adunia. They are drawn from the various settlements and will be known as militias. Each settlement may specialize their militia as they please but must do so with the consent of the Grand Marshal or Chancellor going to the former before the latter. The bannerforce will only be called in defense of Adunia or when the Council has voted to call the militias to arms.

Captain: These are the commanders of the militias. Often it will be the leader of the settlement unless otherwise chosen.

Sergeant: A person who occupies this position is likely a trusted or experienced member of the settlement.

Bannerman: These are the remaining people of the militia.

Rangers of Hiraeth

The rangers are lead by a Ranger Captain, and it is their duty enforce the law and keep peace in Adunian lands. They also serve as a defense force when the lands come under attack from inside and out. The Rangers answer to both the Grand Marshal and the High Justicar depending on the matter. Often Rangers might serve as Justicars to further implement the law in areas where persons might not be able to make it to the capital to present themselves before the High Justicar.

Ranger Captain: Commander of the rangers.

First Ranger: The Captain's most trusted ranger, and therefore the second in command.

Ranger Sergeant: First-rate rangers that have proved themselves worthy of command.

Ranger: The primary rank of the Rangers of Hiraeth. Rangers serve as the law keepers of Adunia. They are tasked with keeping peace within the lands.

Initiate: The recruit rank of the rangers.

Captain: William Thornton (Aquilius_Flavius)

First Ranger: Faendral Thuarslan (Stannerys)

Sergeant Meleranion Chirreth (Dragonslayerelf)

The Rangers of Hiraeth are seeking new members. Those wishing to join should contact the Captain, First Ranger, Sergeant or one of the members of the Council of Hiraeth. ((Link to thread about the Council of Hiraeth))

Application:

RP Name:

Race:

Experience:

((OOC Information))

IGN:

Skype (can PM):

Edited by Gangrel1230

RP Name: Mairin Ilesca

Race: Adunian

Experience: Lord Josiah had tutored me in diplomacy and politics before he had went missing, and in time between then and now, I've worked on my skill with the bow and blade, as well as dabbling more in the political areas.

((OOC Information))

IGN: Voidikal

Skype (can PM): Don't have it

RP Name: Mairin Ilesca

Experience: Lord Josiah had tutored me in diplomacy and politics before he had went missing, and in time between then and now, I've worked on my skill with the bow and blade, as well as dabbling more in the political areas.

((OOC Information))

IGN: Voidikal

Skype (can PM): Don't have it

Accepted. Report to the Captain Thornton posthaste. 

Application:

RP Name: Venator

Experience: Venator had passed a lot of times wandering for Vailor, his skills with the bow and in parkour are good, he is used to stay alone in the forests for a lot of time.

((OOC Information))

IGN: xXtheshadow99Xx

Skype (can PM): albertoalbicant

*An addition is made to the sheet* 

Contact either Faendral Thuarslan or Meleranion Chirreth about joining the Rangers. They have been appointed First Ranger and Sergeant respectively.

((Group disbanded))

*A note reads* "The Rangers have officially disbanded since the move from Hiraeth to Felsen"

Edited by Gangrel1230

Too bad

Edited by WalrusGames

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.