[✗] 2015 Christmas Community Suggestions

Sebasgann

Well I personally think there should at least be a place in each major city where people can put gifts for each other in chests. Perhaps a Christmas tree in the town squares?

Free. Stuff.

Free stuff would be appreciated...

It's all very well and good saying 'give us free stuff and named items' but this thread is more for the roleplay side of things. These, though detailing what you really want, doesn't exactly help us set up event lines for you and nor does it give us a hint to what type of events you want to see.

Well I personally think there should at least be a place in each major city where people can put gifts for each other in chests. Perhaps a Christmas tree in the town squares?

That's up to the region owner(s) if they want to place down a tree in the middle of their plot.

I think a good idea for an event is setting up an invasion of snow golems/creatures in the north making that specific area covered in snow and inhabited by snow creatures that aren't nice and friendly.And after the event is close to being done you finish it off with some snow king or something. and maybe some snow fort in the middle. I don't know but if you use it tell me.

Edited by Nkruma

How about a Christmas event when Santa or something comes and gives us presents while a villain like the grinch tries to send ghouls and stuff to kill us and destroy Christmas.

Maybe a nice little christmas festival? Snow could be falling down and people could be walking around looking at the stalls that have different christmas themed things and there is little christmas themed mini games like little kids could go see the LOTC version of santa, there could be a snow man building competition, things like that.

Moved to Denied Events.