The Brotherhood of Horen

nordicg_ds appeal acct

(Username: Saradunan )

Name: Saradunan

Branch of choice: (Marshal/Savant/Guildmaster/Undecided)marshal

Reason for joining: all men want to fight for his land Saradunan would give his life for it he would live his whole life protecting the young on the streets of war if they died he would rather die than see the bodies pile up

Prior experience/relevant skills: experience in pvp some what good with a bow

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP) yes I swear to it

(Username:) TGWC

Name: Tom Garrett

Branch of choice: Marshal

Reason for joining: I wish to serve Horen as much I can. To fight for him is why I live.

Prior experience/relevant skills: I used to fight at taverns, never lost a fight ever.

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? Yes I swear my life in service to the Brotherhood.

(Username:)_MrBlocks

Name:Athurus

Branch of choice: (Marshal/Savant/Guildmaster/Undecided)Marshal

Reason for joining:I wanted to stop all the bad things in oren like how the felsen guard are not helping with the bandits in there city

Prior experience/relevant skills:I have been training since the age of 7 and became a captain in the barony of darkwood.Ask PorkNchopS for detail on my job there. Fair woodworker

Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP)I do

(I wanted to make a side note to ask if I could remain in Darkwood as I enjoy the simple rp there)

(Username: Knightie7)
Name:Arthur Kalevi
Branch of choice:Marshal
Reason for joining: To Go to War with the Red Brothers
Prior experience/relevant skills: Sword fighting and Archery
Do you swear your life in service to the Brotherhood? (PK Clause upon appropriate RP)
 I do

BUMP

Blake would walk by the poster in his regiment uniform. *sighs "A fine guild it was, a free home people to call brothers and over all a good life style. How sad it had to end....how sad" *rips down the poster