[Complete]Looking for a Void-Magic teacher

Jentos

A big raven flies threw the skies, occasionally dropping a letter at every village, town and city

The letter reads: 

"Jentos Blackwood is currently looking for a teacher of Void-Magic, specifically Lightning Evocation, Wind evocation and Telekinesis. I only look to learn one of these, if thy teacher wishes to teach more, I shall gladly accept. A pay of 250 minas shall be paid for this teaching.

I am looking for a new teacher since I am suspecting that the one who had offered me, has been avoiding me, a pay of 100 minas shall be paid to him if he wishes to continue his teaching to me, in other words, if I was wrong. I shall conduct myself as a proper student and respect his or hers rules if one is to teach me.

A hundred Minas will be paid for accepting the teaching, another 50 when I shall have leaned the subject mildly, and a final 100 when I will have finished, note that I have been able to learn to control void with my last teacher."

-Jentos Blackwood.

Caenduin looks at the advertisement, his gaze shifts to the window from which he can see Jentos. "So he`s a magi hm? Lets have some fun"

Dlûn reads the advert and spits on the ground, cursing in old dwarven at more people wanting to become a magi.

Eve squints her eyes, reading the advert, her eyes widening slightly as she chirps. "Oh wow! This sounds like a great deal!" She digs her hand in her bag, producing some red dye from it. Using her finger, she scribbes NO on the corner of the advert, continuing her way.

Passes by the note seeing Eve responding on it and chuckles scribbling on it herself. 

"-Way would I ever pass off this offer."

Lifts an eyebrow at the advert that was crippled on twice

"Oi? Two different writing' styles... Vhy na't a clear answer..."

Jentos Sigh's, scratching his head 

"300 minas fer' a teacher! An' Thatch, A'll give ye' 150 if ye' want."

Wonders looking over the post scratching over his furable nature a slight product of a black haze of smog is produced out of his nostrils before a parchment is placed underneath.

"300 minas to learn such an art as magic to have for your life. Not only do you try to pay yourself into the art but you are asking for something less then desirable. Raise the price to over 2,000 minas and you'll have people jumping to your assistance.

He grins as he reads the paper, scratching his head 

"A' ain't tha' richest man though... Ba't A' can still pay 1100 for teachin' " He sighs "If only master hadn't left... T'would be free!"

Trade Completed.